obama caves again

Color me shocked.

Once the shit hits the fan Barry bails. Wonder if he can throw anyone under his big assed bus??

I'm sure the left will just love it. LOL

Emulating Hawaii, where the rule is in effect, would mean that employees at religious institutions that do not offer free contraception in the health insurance plan can get birth control through side benefits, which the employees nominally pay for but which often end up being free.

Difficult to call how the Church will see this. 'Nominally pay' could be a sticking point for the left.

But.... yea.... he's caving.

As predicted by anyone with the intellect to look at the voting history of Catholics. :lol:

I predicted this one. This is by design. He creates the problem and then swoops in pretending to be the 'voice of reason' to solve it. Just another Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' trick. It's all in his 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. This President has declared War on his fellow Citizens many times. This War was completely wrong and totally unnecessary. But it is by design. This guy aint no 'Uniter.' He's the exact opposite. It's a real shame.

I predicted this one. This is by design. He creates the problem and then swoops in pretending to be the 'voice of reason' to solve it. Just another Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' trick. It's all in his 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. This President has declared War on his fellow Citizens many times. This War was completely wrong and totally unnecessary. But it is by design. This guy aint no 'Uniter.' He's the exact opposite. It's a real shame.

Aside from the fact Alinsky died when Obama was a child..what connection do you guys see between them?

Oh yeah..both helped poor people get housing.

A Carnal Sin amoung conservatives.

"Let them eat cake."

Sweetie... you weren't exactly alone in 'predicting' it. No need to make an ass of yourself.

Aside from the fact Alinsky died when Obama was a child..what connection do you guys see between them?

Oh yeah..both helped poor people get housing.

A Carnal Sin amoung conservatives.

"Let them eat cake."

Poor people have been getting forclosed upon more and more under Obama, and liberals still love him. Sounds like helping them is a cardinal sin to liberals.

I know a politician who provided free services to poor people all the time, services that if they had to pay for they most likely would've gone bankrupt and liberals absolutely hate him.

Sweetie... you weren't exactly alone in 'predicting' it. No need to make an ass of yourself.

Brilliant take. Now piss off mutant. :)

Color me shocked.

Once the shit hits the fan Barry bails. Wonder if he can throw anyone under his big assed bus??

I'm sure the left will just love it. LOL

Catholic leaders have vigorously opposed the policy. In Congress, Republicans have threatened to overturn the rule if the administration does not change course. The issue has also taken center stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington this week, and on the Republican presidential campaign trail.

Still, Obama has rallied Democratic allies to his side in defense of the policy and its intent to expand access for women to contraceptive services. Claims that the change does not mark a compromise may indicate an unwillingness by the administration to be seen as backpedaling on the issue.

Read more: White House To Announce 'accommodation' On Contraceptive Policy | Fox News

it sounded like Obama was trying to slow down the growth of regular white american catholics, and isnt it odd that Obama didnt try to pull this stunt on all black church groups?

As long as we all kneel before the Pope everything will be all right, who cares about the American worker when the Holy Sea dictates how our law will and will not be written.

Brilliant take. Now piss off mutant. :)

I'll post what I want, where I want to whomever I want. You - and others - would do well to remember that.

How did he make an ass of himself? He's been the foremost person screaming about the red flags as of late. If one can't toot their own horn once and awhile what's the point?

Forum List

Back