“Obama Can’t Stand Biden. He Thinks He’s a Joke… Obama’s Crew Thinks Biden Is a Damn Fool”

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
First time in Obama's life he's been right.

B50DF217-2434-4108-AB94-C297E4DED2C5-1440695.jpg

Barry: "Joe?"
Joe: "Yes Barack?"
Barry: "I wanna be a Supreme Court Justice."
Joe: "Okay."
Barry: "Don't ever forget that. I wanna be a Supreme Court Justice."
Joe: "Yes, Barack."
Barry: "Okay. I'll make the speech."

Zero has a carefully crafted strategy for the purpose of making him look clever and stately.... although the planet knows he's just an insufferably mediocre grifter that hates America and whitey and not much smarter than your average forklift driver.

Plugs is a threat to that mirage. An incoherent, stuttering vegetable could expose some of the facade. Next thing you know he's spilling the beans about the meetings to overthrow the Trump presidency and he's moving up Killery's suicide list.

But then there is the reality

joe-biden-medal-of-freedom-692x360.jpg

Mutual masturbation.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means you are more dimwitted than I suspected.

Jesus, someone needs a hug...or at least a mutual masturbation with someone you can't stand. :rolleyes-41:

Well there is what some hack says and then there is the reality

Hack? No, I checked him out, he is legit.

NYPD and Secret Service.

Regular folks don't lie. The elite and Oligarchy are back stabbing scum. Hell, Bill Clinton and Trump used to golf together, and the Clinton's were at Melania's wedding.

Last edited:
Well there is what some hack says and then there is the reality

Hack? No, I checked him out, he is legit.

NYPD and Secret Service.

Regular folks don't lie. The elite and Oligarchy are back stabbing scum. Hell, Bill Clinton and Trump used to golf together, and the Clinton's were at Melania's wedding.

Regular folks?? What the hell?

The guy makes a living as a batshit crazy rightwing political hack nowdays, trying to get himself elected.

Forum List

Back