Obama can save Biden from being charged with a crime, but then he also exonerates Trump

Look at you, gleefully jumping to conclusions, based on assumptions of facts not in evidence. And then you go straight to conspiracy theories. How very Republican of you!!! And stupid.

You said this was NOTHING when Trump did it, and yet Trump KNEW he was taking documents, lied about having them, refused to return them, and whined like a little bitch when the FBI served him with a legal search warrant.

You can't claim this was NOTHING when Trump did it, with intent and malice, and then demand Biden be impeached for cooperating with officials. That's the REAL double standard here.

Seems like Trump had a whole lot of lies and excuses. At one point he claimed the FBI planted the documents... Then he claimed he declassified them in his mind.. and then that they belonged to him anyway.

What a catch-22! Biden can be charged with crime for stealing classified documents when he was VP, and the only way he can excuse this if it Obama says he declassified them and allowed their removal. But then, Obama will in the process exonerate Trump for doing the same. How delicious.

(Of course, this won’t save Biden if it turns out he was using that classified info to enrich his own family via dealings with the Communists.)

I say prosecute and execute Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton.

Haha immediately? They dated back to His time as VP, and Senator! At minimum 6 years and older! Haha

I used to take files home to study and forgot a few in my home office. Biden didn't have 88 boxes of files stacked in the bathroom, idiot.

Seems like Trump had a whole lot of lies and excuses. At one point he claimed the FBI planted the documents... Then he claimed he declassified them in his mind.. and then that they belonged to him anyway.

That's Trump's ever shifting story. I didn't do it. But if I did do it it somebody else's fault. I did it but it wasn't illegal. I did it. So what???

Xiden refused to return these documents....the only reason they were turned over was because an aid found them and snitched to the NA about them.

What a lie. Biden didn't know they were there.

What a catch-22! Biden can be charged with crime for stealing classified documents when he was VP, and the only way he can excuse this if it Obama says he declassified them and allowed their removal. But then, Obama will in the process exonerate Trump for doing the same. How delicious.

(Of course, this won’t save Biden if it turns out he was using that classified info to enrich his own family via dealings with the Communists.)

The real concern this afflicts is time.
The longer Biden and Obama have to craft a useful idiot
excuse or bribe someone to be a fall guy is what history
teaches us.Letting this new wrinkle go unaddressed or
sloughed-off is the real problem.

I used to take files home to study and forgot a few in my home office. Biden didn't have 88 boxes of files stacked in the bathroom, idiot

Really did you take classified docuemets home?

Xiden had them stacked in boxes in his garage, in his house, hidden in another office in another city, stuffed in to files he labeled personal
…what’s your point?

Forum List

Back