Obama can save Biden from being charged with a crime, but then he also exonerates Trump

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
What a catch-22! Biden can be charged with crime for stealing classified documents when he was VP, and the only way he can excuse this if it Obama says he declassified them and allowed their removal. But then, Obama will in the process exonerate Trump for doing the same. How delicious.

(Of course, this won’t save Biden if it turns out he was using that classified info to enrich his own family via dealings with the Communists.)

What a catch-22! Biden can be charged with crime for stealing classified documents when he was VP, and the only way he can excuse this if it Obama says he declassified them and allowed their removal. But then, Obama will in the process exonerate Trump for doing the same. How delicious.

(Of course, this won’t save Biden if it turns out he was using that classified info to enrich his own family via dealings with the Communists.)

This is a wonderful thesis for a fictional novel.

It has nothing to do with reality and the laws of the USA.

As a point of fact, the VP had the same level of authority as the President with respect to classifying and declassifying documents. Not saying he did, just saying he could have. We have to wait for more information.

No, the VP does NOT have authority to declassify info. That belongs strictly to the president.

This would be the same as if some lowly WH worker was found with classified info in his home, while also having collected $50 million from the Communists via anonymous donations.

No, the VP does NOT have authority to declassify info. That belongs strictly to the president.

This would be the same as if some lowly WH worker was found with classified info in his home, while also having collected $50 million from the Communists via anonymous donations.
These Dimmers sure are naive

Biden declassified them himself.

The originator of the classified information most certainly has declassification authority.

Sec. 1.5. Duration of Classification. (a) At the time of original classification, the original classification authority shall establish a specific date or event for declassification based on the duration of the national security sensitivity of the information.

Are you saying that ALL elements in both situations are the same?

The originator of the classified information most certainly has declassification authority.

Sec. 1.5. Duration of Classification. (a) At the time of original classification, the original classification authority shall establish a specific date or event for declassification based on the duration of the national security sensitivity of the information.

Do you know that this applies here?

Frankly, I don't think Obama cares enough about Xiden to help him. It seems folks around him have been jumping ship....his own lawyer was the one that snitched on him and reported him to the NA

Do you know that this applies here?
Since nobody knows what the documents are, nope. Not saying as VP he classified or declassified them. Just countering the argument that he didn't have that authority as the VP, clearly he did.

The lying sonofabich had classified documents in his fucking garage.

That would get any enlisted or officers in the military courts martial.

The dufus said today that it was OK because "the garage ws locked". LOL! If he thinks that then he is even dumber that we thought.

When I worked with Lockheed Martin and if I had any classified documents in my possession outside the controlled areas I sure as hell would be charged with a crime.

Now, when are the FBI goons gonna raid The Worthless Negro's home?

The lying sonofabich had classified documents in his fucking garage.

That would get any enlisted or officers in the military courts martial.

The dufus said today that it was OK because "the garage ws locked". LOL! If he thinks that then he is even dumber that we thought.

When I worked with Lockheed Martin and if I had any classified documents in my possession outside the controlled areas I sure as hell would be charged with a crime.

Now, when are the FBI goons gonna raid The Worthless Negro's home?
But you are not the Vice President. And you have no idea what actually happened.

Amazing how an investigation is not allowed. Just throw the bum in prison and get rid of the keys.

Forum List

Back