Obama: Can I have your birthday and wedding gift money?

If you dems are this gullible I'll set up a pay pal account to relieve you of your evil excesses of your life.

as gullible as thinking a 70 year old can buy health insurance for $7,000 a year??

:eusa_whistle:

I of course don't know all the details but last night I heard Dick Morris say there was an additional safety net beyond the voucher. Was he correct?

Old news is old.

you know, it doesn't hurt to ask, that is not the end of the world. Obama's campaign is not being floated by just a couple of wealthy donors like mittens.

Well, it is. Obama has actually raised more money from big donors than Romney.

But Romney has raised almost NOTHING from small donors...

So, Obama has no problems accepting money from the very people he demonizes. Nice.

In the first 48 hours since naming Ryan as his running mate, Romney raised 5 million dollars from small donors.

If you dems are this gullible I'll set up a pay pal account to relieve you of your evil excesses of your life.

as gullible as thinking a 70 year old can buy health insurance for $7,000 a year??

:eusa_whistle:

Health Care Costs During Retirement | Publications | National Center for Policy Analysis | NCPA
•Seniors age 65 and over spent an average of $4,888 per capita annually out of pocket for deductibles, copayments, premiums and other health care expenses not covered by insurance

this is from 2004. Looking for something more recent, but I doubt it's doubled since then.

Old news is old.

you know, it doesn't hurt to ask, that is not the end of the world. Obama's campaign is not being floated by just a couple of wealthy donors like mittens.

Well, it is. Obama has actually raised more money from big donors than Romney.

But Romney has raised almost NOTHING from small donors...

So, Obama has no problems accepting money from the very people he demonizes. Nice.

When did Obama "demonize" anyone?

Forum List

Back