Obama Widens Lead Over Romney

And here's the kicker:

Party ID of sample: In politics, do you consider yourself to be a DEMOCRAT, a REPUBLICAN, an INDEPENDENT, or something else? Democrat(36%), Republican (31%), Independent/Other(30%), Not sure/Refused(3%)

AND

3.5 is the margin of error.

And here's the kicker:

Party ID of sample: In politics, do you consider yourself to be a DEMOCRAT, a REPUBLICAN, an INDEPENDENT, or something else? Democrat(36%), Republican (31%), Independent/Other(30%), Not sure/Refused(3%)

AND

So Obama's lead could easily be as high, or higher, than the FOX poll.

More good news. This time from the right wing IBD.

Obama Widens Lead Over Romney - tipponline

President Obama's lead over Governor Romney widens from 1-point in July to 7-points in August, according to the latest Investor's Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor/TIPP Poll. Romney loses ground among independents, men, and suburban voters.

Mark Thatcher: at tipp...
"There is a clear choice. You you want the country to go bankrupt, elect Obama."

Great.. Debt over ,,,,, next:eusa_hand:

And here's the kicker:

AND

It means there was an oversampling of Democrats by 5 points.

Independent/Other(30%), Not sure/Refused(3%)

In second place!

Go OTHER!

And here's the kicker:

AND

The Fox poll had a +9 democrat sample.

Face reality, the race is neck and neck. Or stay in your bubble if you choose.

And here's the kicker:

AND

It means there was an oversampling of Democrats by 5 points.

Sounds right to me.

Democrats

i5c_g-sqweyc0ndy3ngipw.gif

1jl_r6oa8uil8jiszl7rvg.gif

And here's the kicker:

AND

If that makes you feel comfortable to believe. The facts show differently.

I wonder how many more months we will remain over 8% unemployment?

I wonder if four more years is enough for the Bush hangover to finally end...

Isn't Obama using the same economic policies that Bush used in his final 6 months in office? So isn't it the Bush-Obama hangover?

Not even close. He's winding down the wars and isn't proposing major spending based on debt, like Medicare D.

Before i do this i want to say that i don't think daily polls show much, and are probably flawed. The real election will have nothing to do with the polls, and is where it actually counts, and god damn I am tired of people making up a post to rally around a little pointless uprising like they won something.

But since so many republicans have been such asses here about things like that with the ryan pick I have to say:

FUCK YEAH! suck it bitches. Your guy didn't do shit.

The 'Bush hangover' is years from passing. Even if Americans understandably would like to forgive and, especially, forget, actions have a way of eliciting reactions. A case of "we may be finished with the past, but the past is not finished with us."

In fact, 'hangover' is such a light word that it is ridiculous.

"Gee, was I drunk last night! What did I do?
What?!? I killed how many people and spent how much money? Golly, lucky I'm president and no one can arrest me!"

Of course, it could have been a Democratic president as well, so don't take this as partisan.

Last edited:
And here's the kicker:

AND

Actually, it won't even be close...

Besides the fact that Romney hasn't flipped any Obama supporters, with Push Granny off the Cliff Ryan, he's probably going to lose the only demographic McCain won in 2008- Old People.

Well, it's not like I didn't warn you guys.

Forum List

Back