OBAMA CAN BE CHARGED with and impeached on a charfe nobody thought of.

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
I have a list of 50.
heres 51.
the PATRIOT ACT AMENDMENT INA SECTION 219..
*defines in its exactness....the following..
"no american citizen shall engage in support,in and or for any individual,assiciation,and/or group of foreign individuals,or organization,as specifically designated as terrorist groups,or organization as listed and defined by the state department,and the department of justice.

HAMAS,as of this date,is still listed as TERRORIST organization by the US STATE DEPARTMENT.

Obama and secretary of state clinton have routinely funded and supported this group,and others at all levels.

It is ALSO AN IMPEACHABLE CRIME.
also,the documents from the bank working for a terror sponsired nation are also a serious violation. Before any expiration,these acts were committed by the illegal POTUS at the time.

Get a life. Seriously.

I hate Obama more than the next guy, but know that there's no chance of him being impeached. Get over it.

• Banned
Its reality land,the law is the law,and 90% of the country is conditioned to accept the circumstances they are in.

crazy_man_straight_jacket_hg_blk.gif

I have a list of 50.
heres 51.
the PATRIOT ACT AMENDMENT INA SECTION 219..
*defines in its exactness....the following..
"no american citizen shall engage in support,in and or for any individual,assiciation,and/or group of foreign individuals,or organization,as specifically designated as terrorist groups,or organization as listed and defined by the state department,and the department of justice.

HAMAS,as of this date,is still listed as TERRORIST organization by the US STATE DEPARTMENT.

Obama and secretary of state clinton have routinely funded and supported this group,and others at all levels.

It is ALSO AN IMPEACHABLE CRIME.
also,the documents from the bank working for a terror sponsired nation are also a serious violation. Before any expiration,these acts were committed by the illegal POTUS at the time.

OBAMA CAN BE CHARGED with and impeached on a charfe nobody thought of.

Just curious, but what's a "charfe"?

Forum List

Back