Obama Campaign Cuts Off Interviews With Florida TV Station

No no, only Republicans, Democrats are not responsible for anything ever.

GMAB this is in response to how Obama had to answer for Wright. The republicans are the ones with the double standard here.

Try this: Search the threads here for wright, then search for Kalnins. See how much each has been discussed. Wanna take bets on which candidate is getting preferential treatment on their pastor?

And btw, do people that didn't vote for Bush go to hell? Because that is what Sara's pastor said.

Last edited:
It just tells me that the first freedom we will lose is our "freedom of speech" I hope this man is not elected, he is not fit to be the POTUS.

Exactly where in "freedom of speech" does it say that other private actors have to talk to you?

The interview that got "cut off" was an interview with Biden's wife. Doh! And the source of that factoid is a blog.

Hmmm, yeah, this is how this originally came up in case you weren't around - people bashing Obama's pastor (six months after he was first brought up!) - I think we can all agree that fair and equal treatment is in order.

Obama had to give two speeches about it, and leave his Church. Palin hasn't had to do squat.

If someone would hold her feet to the fire about this, I know I'd sleep a lot better.

I'm glad you see the hypocrisy here. :)

One says "God Damn America," the other just says "God Damn Democrats." Well, as long as it isn't you being damned I guess you think the hate speech is A-OK.

If he said God Damn Democrats he should get a medal. Last I checked no one has a right to not be offended. Big difference between condemning your country and the loony left.

I think the republicans should be the last ones talking about someone stopping interviews because of tough questions. Palin has had less than half of the interviews Biden has done.

Hmmm, yeah, this is how this originally came up in case you weren't around - people bashing Obama's pastor (six months after he was first brought up!) - I think we can all agree that fair and equal treatment is in order.
Obama had to give two speeches about it, and leave his Church. Palin hasn't had to do squat.

If someone would hold her feet to the fire about this, I know I'd sleep a lot better.

I'm glad you see the hypocrisy here. :)

One says "God Damn America," the other just says "God Damn Democrats." Well, as long as it isn't you being damned I guess you think the hate speech is A-OK.

Yes, we can agree, and I do hold obamalama responsible for sitting their 20 years and listening to all that hate speech. I never knew black folks hated white folks so much.

Barack Obama’s campaign killed all interviews with a Florida TV station after Sen. Joe Biden, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, faced tough and critical questions from a reporter at the Orlando station.
Obama can kiss Florida, and maybe his presidential chances, goodbye. McCain's probably screaming "THANK YOU!!"

Obama can kiss Florida, and maybe his presidential chances, goodbye. McCain's probably screaming "THANK YOU!!"

Umm, what? This is the kind of thing thats only going to resonate with far right voters...the people who would never vote for Obama anyway.

I think the republicans should be the last ones talking about someone stopping interviews because of tough questions. Palin has had less than half of the interviews Biden has done.

In the past month? I didn't think so. Pfft.

In the past month? I didn't think so. Pfft.

And why exactly does only the past month matter?

Palin hid from the cameras for weeks and weeks. This was when nobody knew her, she needed to be vetted, and we were trying to figure out who she was. There wasn't any complaint then....

Apparently the reporter is married to a GOP consultant. Those I think are fair questions to ask, and I thought Biden handled it well. But when you watch the question she asked of John McCain, she literally gave him a bat to smack Obama down.

Palin hid from the cameras for weeks and weeks. This was when nobody knew her, she needed to be vetted, and we were trying to figure out who she was. There wasn't any complaint then....

you knew who she was within five minutes, she was the horrible mother who would leave her children to seek office and she forced her teenage daughter to carry a downs syndrome baby so the liberals could sell it on ebay.. :eek:

Hee hee, spoken like a true Hugo Chavez I'm so frickin proud of yez.

What?

Please cite me to anything Chavez has ever said that implies, or states, that freedom of speech means you have to talk to anyone who wants to talk to you.

You are pretty far gone when you start comparing enshrined constitutional protections to Chavez :cuckoo:

What?

Please cite me to anything Chavez has ever said that implies, or states, that freedom of speech means you have to talk to anyone who wants to talk to you.

You are pretty far gone when you start comparing enshrined constitutional protections to Chavez :cuckoo:

lol, then you will cease complaining about Palin the evil republican who winks at people?

you knew who she was within five minutes, she was the horrible mother who would leave her children to seek office and she forced her teenage daughter to carry a downs syndrome baby so the liberals could sell it on ebay.. :eek:

Are you off your meds again?

Right. Kinda like we're still trying to figure out who the hell Obama is for the last two years.

Forum List

Back