Is the curtain being pulled back on the Wizard of O?

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Ozj.jpg

According to Drudge, Zogby is going to show a one day poll of 49% to 46% in favor of Obama. Essentially a dead heat.

If this is correct it tells me Zogby is adjusting their models to take into account:

a. Gallup finds absentee and early voting is even between Democrats and Republicans.

b. Gallup finds first time voters will be same percent as previous elections.

c. NY Times reports 2/3 of Acorn registrations were found to be bogus or already registered.

Will other polls follow suit and adjust their models to take in account the above?

Buckle your seat belts. It's gonna be a bumpy week

Ozj.jpg

According to Drudge, Zogby is going to show a one day poll of 49% to 46% in favor of Obama. Essentially a dead heat.

If this is correct it tells me Zogby is adjusting their models to take into account:

a. Gallup finds absentee and early voting is even between Democrats and Republicans.

b. Gallup finds first time voters will be same percent as previous elections.

c. NY Times reports 2/3 of Acorn registrations were found to be bogus or already registered.

Will other polls follow suit and adjust their models to take in account the above?

Buckle your seat belts. It's gonna be a bumpy week

Your lying to yourself. If you really thought that McCain would/might win you would go on intrade and clean up. But you wouldn't be willing to put your money where your mouth is.

give it up man. McCain is toast, and your brand is in shatters. Hell the infighting has begun already.

Your lying to yourself. If you really thought that McCain would/might win you would go on intrade and clean up. But you wouldn't be willing to put your money where your mouth is.

give it up man. McCain is toast, and your brand is in shatters. Hell the infighting has begun already.

It probably is over but if McCain some how pulls it out I'm gonna have more fun than a blind gay guy at a weenie roast as I watch Katie, Tom, Brian, Keith and Wolf all get shit faced on air!

Forum List

Back