Obama Campaign Cuts Off Interviews With Florida TV Station

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Barack Obama’s campaign killed all interviews with a Florida TV station after Sen. Joe Biden, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, faced tough and critical questions from a reporter at the Orlando station.

During a satellite video Thursday, WFTV’s Barbara West quoted Karl Marx and asked Biden how Obama’s comment to "Joe the Plumber” about spreading the wealth wasn’t being Marxist.

“Are you joking?,” Biden asked.

West replied, “No.”

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=89

:badgrin: can't take the heat huh? whatcha gonna do Obama when Immadinnajacket says sumpin you don't like?? DUmmie

Those aren't "critical" questions, they are retarded questions. Obama doesn't do interviews with The Onion News Network either.

Well, tell you what, if a newsman grows a pair and asks Palin if she thinks I am going to hell as her pastor said, and that we are in the end times but that she is protected from witches, and that alaska is a safe haven for refugees from the apocalypse,

And if Palin cuts off the interview -

Maybe it'll be square.

Obama and Biden are wimps.

Washington honeymoons are short. Papers need to be sold. Ratings need to be gotten. I almost want Obama to win so I can see him get eaten alive in a real press conference.

It good be good fun for the next four years!

Obama and Biden are wimps.

Washington honeymoons are short. Papers need to be sold. Ratings need to be gotten. I almost want Obama to win so I can see him get eaten alive in a real press conference.

It good be good fun for the next four years!

Are you admitting defeat 9 days before the election?

Those aren't "critical" questions, they are retarded questions. Obama doesn't do interviews with The Onion News Network either.

He should comment about McCain being left on the campaign bus... I almost peed in my pants that video was so funny.

Well, tell you what, if a newsman grows a pair and asks Palin if she thinks I am going to hell as her pastor said, and that we are in the end times but that she is protected from witches, and that alaska is a safe haven for refugees from the apocalypse,

And if Palin cuts off the interview -

Maybe it'll be square.

Wait just a miniute Mr. Postman! Did you just say we are holding the candidates responsible for what their Pastors said?? Did ya really????? :badgrin::lol:

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything wrong in that question, as it was a question based on an economic principle that Karl Marx did indeed promote. IMO the reporter was trying to justify the comment "spreading the wealth" and the reaffirmation of that comment the next day and how that differs from Karl Marx economic doctrine which that kind of statement in the minds of most is most associated with. As a potential Vice President Joe Biden should be prepared to answer even the questions he doesn't like, what is he going to do if he is negotiating a missile treaty with an enemy and they ask him a question he doesn't like, storm off? Now, these same questions should be asked of ALL the candidates not just one and forgetting another.

It just tells me that the first freedom we will lose is our "freedom of speech" I hope this man is not elected, he is not fit to be the POTUS.

Obama and Biden are just trying to run out the clock. If the Republicans had chosen a conservative to run, Obama wouldn't have a chance. Obama and Biden are tax and spend Democrats. The stock market is already doing poorly because the wealthy fear their economic policies when they win. It's too bad that they'll have the opportunity to further destroy the country for at least the next two years.

It just tells me that the first freedom we will lose is our "freedom of speech" I hope this man is not elected, he is not fit to be the POTUS.

They'll enact the Fairness Doctrine with the full-backing of the Democratically-controlled Congress and destroy free speech as we know it. After that, they'll go after the 2nd Amendment.

Obama and Biden are just trying to run out the clock. If the Republicans had chosen a conservative to run, Obama wouldn't have a chance. Obama and Biden are tax and spend Democrats. The stock market is already doing poorly because the wealthy fear their economic policies when they win. It's too bad that they'll have the opportunity to further destroy the country for at least the next two years.

What Biden and obamalama will have to do is resort to taxing the middle class, because all the rich people will have hidden their money by January.. What a hoot. And if he is President and raises the capital gains taxes they will say see ya for sure. Wonder what part of "global" obamalama dosen't understand?

Last edited:
What Biden and obamalama will have to do is resort to taxing the middle class, because all the rich people will have hidden their money by January.. What a hoot. And if he is President and raises the capital gains taxes they will say see ya for sure. Wonder what part of "global" obamalama dosen't understand?

I agree. The rich have already taken most of their money out of the stock market in preparation for an Obama win. It'll probably decline a little more before Obama takes office when (and if) he wins the election.

Wait just a miniute Mr. Postman! Did you just say we are holding the candidates responsible for what their Pastors said?? Did ya really????? :badgrin::lol:

Hmmm, yeah, this is how this originally came up in case you weren't around - people bashing Obama's pastor (six months after he was first brought up!) - I think we can all agree that fair and equal treatment is in order.

Obama had to give two speeches about it, and leave his Church. Palin hasn't had to do squat.

If someone would hold her feet to the fire about this, I know I'd sleep a lot better.

I'm glad you see the hypocrisy here. :)

One says "God Damn America," the other just says "God Damn Democrats." Well, as long as it isn't you being damned I guess you think the hate speech is A-OK.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back