Obama Calls Marine Killings "Senseless"

From all accounts this is about a depressed and messed up kid who decided to go out with "suicide by cop".

The Marines weren't cops, Brainiac. But your spin perfectly mirrors Obama's propaganda machine.

P.S. What sect of Christianity advocates the killing of other Christians (in Charleston)?

So you have evidence that shows he was motivated by religion, right? You can counter the statements of his friends and family?

Yeah, that's ridiculous. You're in far greater danger crossing the street than from Islamic terrorists.

Are you admitting this was an Islamic Terrorist?

I thought you Communists claimed it was just a random act of violence with no real meaning?

No, just pointing out a fact. He was an American terrorist who happened to be of Muslim decent. Has anyone provided evidence his actions were religiously motivated? Apparently he thought ISIL was stupid.

Entertaining conspiracy theories is a sign of low intelligence.
Again! Thanks!
Welcome. Glad to have taught you something.
I already knew how you guys spin for the PC-protected religion. That was my point. Pay attention.

Where is it indicated that his religion had anything to do with his actions? Did the religion of the Charleston shooter have any bearing on his actions?

From all accounts this is about a depressed and messed up kid who decided to go out with "suicide by cop". You have evidence to the contrary do you?
Yes the guy was suicidal and depressed, but I thought he left writings to the effect that his actions were motivated by anger at our actions in the ME. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm angry about our actions in the ME. Religion has nothing to do with it for me. Proof it did for him?

During his speech at the VFW convention in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, Obama praised the four Marines and the sailor "killed so senselessly in Chattanooga."

I have news for you, M r. President: These were not "senseless" acts committed by some insane wacko; They were deliberate acts of Islamic terrorism conducted against the U.S. Military on U.S. soil. Why do you continue to cover up these attacks and divert attention to bogus concerns about retaliation against U.S. Muslims? Is that why you avoided lowering our flags in honor of these men until you were forced to? Why do you feel that this attack is so much less important than the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage? What is your real agenda and why are you hiding it?

If not for his ethnicity, our illustrious POtuS would be considered a traitor to our country.

What do you consider 'sensible' about them?
Makes a lot of sense to a Muslim .

Again! Thanks!
Welcome. Glad to have taught you something.
I already knew how you guys spin for the PC-protected religion. That was my point. Pay attention.

Where is it indicated that his religion had anything to do with his actions? Did the religion of the Charleston shooter have any bearing on his actions?

From all accounts this is about a depressed and messed up kid who decided to go out with "suicide by cop". You have evidence to the contrary do you?
Yes the guy was suicidal and depressed, but I thought he left writings to the effect that his actions were motivated by anger at our actions in the ME. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm angry about our actions in the ME. Religion has nothing to do with it for me. Proof it did for him?
I don't recall mentioning religion. And yeah, I'm not dancing in the streets over either Obama or W's actions in the ME. But, I think it's clear that was part of the shooter's motivation.
Chattanooga shooter researched martyrdom official says - CNN.com

And that's why Woodie is an idiot, because there's no sensible reason to think any of the victims had killed innocent muslims (or anyone) or that the shootings would alter Obama's actions.

What the President actually said:

At the same time, we have to remain vigilant in protecting our homeland. Our law enforcement and homeland security professionals are tireless. They've arrested individuals across our country for attempting to join ISIL or for plotting terrorism. They've thwarted attacks; they've saved American lives.

00:16:30
Barack Obama

We don't yet know all the details behind the attack in Chattanooga, but we do know that al Qaeda and ISIL have encouraged attacks on American soil, including against our servicemembers. And this threat of lone wolves and small cells is hard to detect and prevent. So our entire government -- along with state and local partners -- we are going to keep doing everything in our power to protect the American people, including our men and women in uniform.

00:17:08
Barack Obama

And we honor our five servicemembers killed so senselessly in Chattanooga. We are grateful to the courageous police who stopped the rampage and saved lives. And we draw strength from yet another American community that has come together with an unmistakable message to those who would try to do us harm: We will not give in to fear. You cannot divide Americans. You can never change our way of life or the values of freedom and diversity that make us Americans. (Applause.)

Yes, he was applauded at the VFW for his statement.

During his speech at the VFW convention in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, Obama praised the four Marines and the sailor "killed so senselessly in Chattanooga."

I have news for you, M r. President: These were not "senseless" acts committed by some insane wacko; They were deliberate acts of Islamic terrorism conducted against the U.S. Military on U.S. soil. Why do you continue to cover up these attacks and divert attention to bogus concerns about retaliation against U.S. Muslims? Is that why you avoided lowering our flags in honor of these men until you were forced to? Why do you feel that this attack is so much less important than the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage? What is your real agenda and why are you hiding it?

If not for his ethnicity, our illustrious POtuS would be considered a traitor to our country.

"Senseless" means without discernible meaning or purpose. Are you unable to discern the meaning or purpose of this attack?

P.S. "Sensible" is not an antonym for "senseless." Please consult a dictionary before posting.

4. Senseless

showing or marked by a lack of good sense or judgment <a senseless decision to risk his life on a practical joke>
Synonyms absurd, asinine, balmy, brainless, bubbleheaded, cockeyed, crackpot, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, dippy, dotty, fatuous, featherheaded, fool, half-baked, harebrained, half-witted, inept, insane, jerky, kooky (also kookie), loony (also looney), lunatic, lunkheaded, mad, nonsensical, nutty, preposterous, sappy, screwball, senseless, silly, simpleminded, stupid, tomfool, unwise, wacky (also whacky), weak-minded, witless, zany
Related Words airheaded, birdbrained, boobish, brain-dead, chowderheaded, chuckleheaded, clueless, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dopey (also dopy), dorky [slang], dull, dumb, dunderheaded, empty-headed, fatuous, feebleminded, gormless [chiefly British], idiotic (also idiotical), imbecile (or imbecilic), knuckleheaded, lamebrain (or lamebrained), mindless, moronic, oafish, obtuse, opaque, pinheaded, simple, slow, slow-witted, soft, softheaded, thoughtless, thick, thickheaded, unintelligent, vacuous, witless; fallacious, illogical, invalid, irrational, nonrational, surd, unreasonable, unreasoning, unsound, weak; farcical, laughable, ludicrous, ridiculous; notional; buffoonish, clownish; ill-advised, unconsidered, unreasoned
Near Antonyms brainy, bright, clever, intelligent, smart; logical, rational, reasonable, valid; well-advised
Antonyms judicious, prudent, sagacious, sage, sane, sapient, sensible, sound, wise

satisfied?

Now go back and find the inbred mouthbreathers who pretended to educate you and tell them you want your money back.

Good job! Now look up "context."

And that's why Woodie is an idiot, because there's no sensible reason to think any of the victims had killed innocent muslims (or anyone) or that the shootings would alter Obama's actions.

Please explain to the rest of us WHY Islamic Terrorists do what they do.

"Senseless" means without discernible meaning or purpose. Are you unable to discern the meaning or purpose of this attack?

P.S. "Sensible" is not an antonym for "senseless." Please consult a dictionary before posting.

4. Senseless

showing or marked by a lack of good sense or judgment <a senseless decision to risk his life on a practical joke>
Synonyms absurd, asinine, balmy, brainless, bubbleheaded, cockeyed, crackpot, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, dippy, dotty, fatuous, featherheaded, fool, half-baked, harebrained, half-witted, inept, insane, jerky, kooky (also kookie), loony (also looney), lunatic, lunkheaded, mad, nonsensical, nutty, preposterous, sappy, screwball, senseless, silly, simpleminded, stupid, tomfool, unwise, wacky (also whacky), weak-minded, witless, zany
Related Words airheaded, birdbrained, boobish, brain-dead, chowderheaded, chuckleheaded, clueless, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dopey (also dopy), dorky [slang], dull, dumb, dunderheaded, empty-headed, fatuous, feebleminded, gormless [chiefly British], idiotic (also idiotical), imbecile (or imbecilic), knuckleheaded, lamebrain (or lamebrained), mindless, moronic, oafish, obtuse, opaque, pinheaded, simple, slow, slow-witted, soft, softheaded, thoughtless, thick, thickheaded, unintelligent, vacuous, witless; fallacious, illogical, invalid, irrational, nonrational, surd, unreasonable, unreasoning, unsound, weak; farcical, laughable, ludicrous, ridiculous; notional; buffoonish, clownish; ill-advised, unconsidered, unreasoned
Near Antonyms brainy, bright, clever, intelligent, smart; logical, rational, reasonable, valid; well-advised
Antonyms judicious, prudent, sagacious, sage, sane, sapient, sensible, sound, wise

satisfied?

Now go back and find the inbred mouthbreathers who pretended to educate you and tell them you want your money back.

Get your own dictionary. Stop making a fool of yourself.

4. Senseless

satisfied?

Get your own dictionary. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Oh, don't try and discourage him.

Forum List

Back