Obama calls Islam a problem

Well, no shit. It has been a problem for 1,400 years.

It has no human rights,
Woman rights
Human expression

It is evil
Don't dare mention the Armenian/Assyrian/Pontian (Greek) /Dersim (Kurdish) genocides and Saddam's gassing of the Kurds; nor the genocides they perpetuated in Indian/Asian region. They still deny to this day that they committed mass genocide in the name of their prophet, and that they were promised the afterlife and plenty of virgins for it. Religion of peace? It sounds just as violent as any other religion I have come across.

Christians stopped massacres and genocides last century i.e. with the end of the colonial empires; but they were done for profit and not in a systematic manner and with the disgust/condemnation of clergy (the Belgians did it for profit, as did the Spanish, British and French).

I think plenty of secular Muslims in the closet and ex-Muslims are saying this, 'Islam needs an enlightenment'. If you can't question the Koran, the Hadiths or even parody or ridicule a religious figure; the followers of that religion have serious anger management issues and need counseling. I am sure Ann Coulter would be happy to give them sensitivity training, starting with another one of her camel jokes. ;)

You NaziCons are funny. Stupid and dangerous, but funny.
Wait, you criticize people like Glen Beck for calling people Nazi's then call Conservatives Nazi's? Do you need a refresh of Godwin's law?

Reductio ad Hitlerum, also argumentum ad Hitlerum, (Latin for "reduction to" and "argument to" and dog Latin for "Hitler" respectively) is a term coined by conservative philosopher Leo Strauss in 1951.[1] According to Strauss, the Reductio ad Hitlerum is a logical fallacy that consists of trying to refute an opponent's view by comparing it to a view that would be held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.

According to Strauss, Reductio ad Hitlerum is a form of ad hominem or ad misericordiam, a fallacy of irrelevance, and a variation on reductio ad absurdum, in which a conclusion is suggested based solely on something's or someone's origin rather than its current meaning. The suggested logic is one of guilt by association.[citation needed]
Reductio ad Hitlerum is sometimes called playing the Nazi card,[2] by analogy to playing the race card.[citation needed] According to its critics and proponents, it is a tactic often used to derail arguments, because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent.[2]

Reductio ad Hitlerum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back