Obama called a 'Traitor' In France

The French? What do the French have to do with this? An American (Peter Fonda) criticized the Messiah while he happened to be in France. How the hell do you create a 'French' issue out of this?

Fucking idiot.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

No, it doesn't. It is the level of intellect that I have come to expect from posters such as USC.

Be that as it may...at times USC appears to be ON...and most others he appears to be LOST...He's in the LOST column in this one...

Fonda realizes that what Obama did are actions of what Usurpers do when they take over. The founders warned us of such a possibility. They warned of having a man in power without sole allegiance to the USA and that is why they wanted a natural born citizen born to two US citizen parents with born sole allegiance to America. Obama was born with Allegiance to the British Crown and now we are seeing those divided loyalties in action. The man is not eligible Constitutionally.

Peter Fonda calls Obama 'traitor' at Cannes - Yahoo! News

Peter Fonda launched a four-letter attack on US President Barack Obama at the Cannes film festival on Wednesday, calling him a traitor over the handling of the aftermath of the Gulf oil spill.

The star of the 1969 road movie "Easy Rider" was in Cannes for the premiere of "The Big Fix" by Rebecca and Josh Tickell, the only feature documentary in the official selection at the Cannes film festival this year.

Fonda -- a keen environmentalist and co-producer of the film which centres on the explosion of the BP oil rig Deepwater Horizon, the ensuing spill and its consequences -- accused Washington of trying to gag reporting on the issue.

"I sent an email to President Obama saying, 'You are a f(expletive) traitor,' using those words... 'You're a traitor, you allowed foreign boots on our soil telling our military -- in this case the coastguard -- what they can and could not do, and telling us, the citizens of the United States, what we could or could not do'."

Way to go captain america :clap2:

Obama Gives Automakers a Short Lifeline - NYTimes.com

maybe you should read it before making shit up...they where not forced to do anything. Thats not seizing dipshit

:lol:

Believe whatever makes you sleep better.

That motherfucker seized GM...

Some op-ed clowns will use soft words and others will be blunt like I am, however at the end of the day the "takeover" occurred...

DAMN!!! You got some anger problems there Speedracer. I put up w/ Bu$h II for 8 yrs w/ his wire-tapping, politicizing the justice dept, having political functions at federal agencies, etc... but I never used language like that :eek:

Fonda may think Obama is a traitor, but you can be sure he thinks all republicans are even bigger ones...at least Obama is regulating the oil industry SOMEWHAT. His regulators aren't LITERALLY in bed with the oil industry lobbyists...
And it is a Foxy thread title...and I'm a French expert -smiley

I care about Fonda's opinion of Obama about as much as I care about Garafolo's opinion about those who disagree with Obama. Which is to say none.

Fonda realizes that what Obama did are actions of what Usurpers do when they take over. The founders warned us of such a possibility. They warned of having a man in power without sole allegiance to the USA and that is why they wanted a natural born citizen born to two US citizen parents with born sole allegiance to America. Obama was born with Allegiance to the British Crown and now we are seeing those divided loyalties in action. The man is not eligible Constitutionally.

Peter Fonda launched a four-letter attack on US President Barack Obama at the Cannes film festival on Wednesday, calling him a traitor over the handling of the aftermath of the Gulf oil spill.

The star of the 1969 road movie "Easy Rider" was in Cannes for the premiere of "The Big Fix" by Rebecca and Josh Tickell, the only feature documentary in the official selection at the Cannes film festival this year.

Fonda -- a keen environmentalist and co-producer of the film which centres on the explosion of the BP oil rig Deepwater Horizon, the ensuing spill and its consequences -- accused Washington of trying to gag reporting on the issue.

"I sent an email to President Obama saying, 'You are a f(expletive) traitor,' using those words... 'You're a traitor, you allowed foreign boots on our soil telling our military -- in this case the coastguard -- what they can and could not do, and telling us, the citizens of the United States, what we could or could not do'."

Since when does the right put any faith in what comes out of france or the mouths of actors for that matter??

Last I heard they could care less for both. LOL

BTW when and where did the founding fathers speak of wanting a natural born citizen to consist of being born to parents who were both born in country??

dr smith, i thought you died or something. damn dude your rep is down to 14 mow. wtf?

maybe you should read it before making shit up...they where not forced to do anything. Thats not seizing dipshit

Some op-ed clowns will use soft words and others will be blunt like I am, however at the end of the day the "takeover" occurred...

DAMN!!! You got some anger problems there Speedracer. I put up w/ Bu$h II for 8 yrs w/ his wire-tapping, politicizing the justice dept, having political functions at federal agencies, etc... but I never used language like that :eek:

You do realize that Obama is wire-tapping, politicizing the DOJ and having political functions at Federal agencies don't you?

It's ok.. use some expletives!

Fonda may think Obama is a traitor, but you can be sure he thinks all republicans are even bigger ones...at least Obama is regulating the oil industry SOMEWHAT. His regulators aren't LITERALLY in bed with the oil industry lobbyists...

regulating the oil industry

Don't you mean systematically shutting it down?:eusa_whistle:

Since when does the right put any faith in what comes out of france or the mouths of actors for that matter??

Last I heard they could care less for both. LOL

BTW when and where did the founding fathers speak of wanting a natural born citizen to consist of being born to parents who were both born in country??

dr smith, i thought you died or something. damn dude your rep is down to 14 mow. wtf?

He's obviously off twisting quite a few....

On the other hand, it's the Dems that are literally in bed with the Banks. Just ask Barney. :lol:

wh yes, we aw how well he regulated BP :eusa_whistle:

Obama renewed the Patriot Act dummy...

Hell yeah I'm pissed at ignorant democrats... You fools got big mouths, and big egos with little brains.

Last edited:

BU$H Derrangement Syndome NOTED...Just like your messiah...

On the other hand, it's the Dems that are literally in bed with the Banks. Just ask Barney. :lol:

UH that was a low blow, but I am sure the banking queen did his share.:lol:

Last edited:
You seem to have everything upside down and backwards. Barney got worthy poor mortgages. Pubs made it a fraud bubble.

You clearly have absolutely no idea about Franks, his connection to this particular mess, or the facts of what actually happened. I'd stop digging now if I were you.

UH that was a low blow, but I am sure the banking queen did his share.:lol:

:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChShICWCim8]YouTube - ‪BARNEY FRANK SINGS BANKING QUEEN‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back