Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

Then why didnt Cheney and Bush get impeached when they said it

LOL- yeah you are slippery one. You pointed to Nixon as if... So I asked a question. Should we then impeach Obama for doing something outside his purview as we did Nixon when he did it?

children should not be treated as criminals because of something their parents did

They're not citizens, and the laws should apply to them regardless of their age or circumstance.

thank goodness the Constitution does regard them as human as should be treated as such. You on the other hand would treat them with as a tyrant.

Tyrant ? I'm for the rule of law, and it should apply to everyone. Obama is doing nothing here but pandering for votes.

Why can't this country have a President, not a politician who is always thinking about re-election rather than doing their job.

And that's what we'll get in an Obama second term. A liberal president that doesn't have to worry about an upcoming election. This is why I fear an Obama second term more than what we have now.

They're not citizens, and the laws should apply to them regardless of their age or circumstance.

thank goodness the Constitution does regard them as human as should be treated as such. You on the other hand would treat them with as a tyrant.

Tyrant ? I'm for the rule of law, and it should apply to everyone. Obama is doing nothing here but pandering for votes.

it's a GOP ruse.

He is nothing more than a a man out to destroy our way of life and our Country, he should be impeached for failure to protect its citizens from foreign invaders.....:cuckoo:

Welcome to your future America......

$120212-athens-hmed-12p_grid-6x2.jpg

$job-fair-line_gi_top.jpg

$avant_trailer_park.jpg

So, the president's election year calculation has been unmasked

The new rules don't need congressional approval. The Obama administration said prosecutors have discretion over which potential legal violations to pursue. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said the immigration laws "are not designed to be blindly enforced without consideration given to the individual circumstances of each case."

However, the decision doesn't give the immigrants a permanent legal right to stay in the U.S., DHS said. Only Congress could grant that right through new legislation.

To all the Libs who think these 800k illegals should stay here, how many of the 800k are you willing to have them live in your house and provide their support?

Just Curious :)

you idiots act like Obama really did pass the Dream Act, you idiots would jump off a bridge if your propaganda minister said so.

Forum List

Back