Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

so far as of yet their is still no Dream Act that has been made into a law.

Hopefully there will never be.. hopefully we will start enforcing the laws that we do have.. and hopefully we start doing a better job at securing borders.. and hopefully we stop all handouts to the illegal criminal aliens we have here and work more on booting them out

we are doing better, but corporate America, ie, agribusiness wants them.. Construction wants them. It is not just a problem for the govt alone to deal with, industry must also stop hiring them as well as rich peole that hire them for domestic duties.

In the construction industry illegals suppress prevailing wages in areas where they have a high population. I have even lost jobs to them. 800000 more given amnesty (sort of) will only make this worse in those same areas.

they are Americans, if they did come from North, Central, or South America.

Dumb. They are Mexican's. Semantics may make you feel smart- but....

Not all illegals are Mexican.

True- So then they are Guatemalans; Ecuadorians; etc etc etc. Congratulations you have managed to make more non-points. Now the actual point has become that you make the argument stupid. Now, instead of offering something valuable to the conversation, you have merely managed an unimportant distraction.

You people cheeered all sorts of Illegal under Bush and Cheney.

your false outrage lies dead on the floor

While I agree that this tactic is wrong- perhaps even illegal- I empathize with the intended outcome. This is to say that I cannot hold these young people responsible for the actions of their parents.

oh bullshit, the intended outcomes is to grant illegals freebies and thus to win their votes.

While I understand and can even believe, that Obama has ulterior motives in this move (timing and all that); my comment was to say I empathize with the young illegals. They did not ask their parents to create their 'illegal" status.

So you think Obama may have alterior motives. Gosh, you think ?

Hopefully there will never be.. hopefully we will start enforcing the laws that we do have.. and hopefully we start doing a better job at securing borders.. and hopefully we stop all handouts to the illegal criminal aliens we have here and work more on booting them out

we are doing better, but corporate America, ie, agribusiness wants them.. Construction wants them. It is not just a problem for the govt alone to deal with, industry must also stop hiring them as well as rich peole that hire them for domestic duties.

In the construction industry illegals suppress prevailing wages in areas where they have a high population. I have even lost jobs to them. 800000 more given amnesty (sort of) will only make this worse in those same areas.

Yep, there used to be alot more good paying construction jobs, but now thanks to illegals and traitor contractors, these jobs are disappearing.

start marching in the streets.

fill the DC square with tens of thousands of people.

See if the news ignoires you like the news ignored the protests against the war in Iraq.

then see how it feels to have the press BACK a president acting illegally.

Your lies killed people

Awwww. Poor little Conservative babies. It's okay for Michigan to subvert democracy, and it's okay for the Koch brothers to buy elections, and it's even okay for Rick Scott to illegally purge voter records (when there have been almost 100% flaw rates in his data), but you get really pissed when Obama makes a bold step toward dealing with a problem that isn't going to go away and it isn't practical to "round up all the Mayxeecans and haul 'em bayck to Mayxheeco."

Ha ha.

Just remember... You're paying for them too.

Awwww. Poor little Conservative babies. It's okay for Michigan to subvert democracy, and it's okay for the Koch brothers to buy elections, and it's even okay for Rick Scott to illegally purge voter records (when there have been almost 100% flaw rates in his data), but you get really pissed when Obama makes a bold step toward dealing with a problem that isn't going to go away and it isn't practical to "round up all the Mayxeecans and haul 'em bayck to Mayxheeco."

Ha ha.

Just remember... You're paying for them too.

but they took our jobs.

Forum List

Back