Obama, Bush, Reagan, Carter: Buck stops at top ---- Trump: It's not my fault!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
2017-10_GQ_Trump-Fault_16x9.jpg

Donald Trump: My Presidency Is an Embarrassing Failure, But It's Not My Fault

And I’m not going to blame myself, I’ll be honest. They are not getting the job done.

I can understand where Steve Bannon’s coming from

Trump On GOP Failures: 'I'm Not Going To Blame Myself, I'll Be Honest'

‘I Alone Can Fix It’ Becomes ‘It’s Not My Fault’

------------------------------
Wow, in just a few months, this has become the worst failed presidency in US History. Which, of course, has been the GOP "plan" all along. Trump leading the GOP has worked hard to destroy healthcare, isolate us from the rest of the world, divide us through race.

Right wingers point to the stock market as a "success". But the stock market is about "trends". Under Obama, it went from 7,000 to over 20,000. But the way this country is trending, the stock market, unfortunately, will soon follow the rest of what Trump and the GOP have done.

• Banned
If you can't take responsibility, you look like a pu$$y.

• Banned
Pres. Trump is 100% correct.

He inherited the Obama mess and now is in the process of fixing it.
..... :cool:
Yea, right. Would you rather inherit what Bush and the GOP left Obama or what Obama left Trump?

And I’m not going to blame myself, I’ll be honest. They are not getting the job done.

Wow, in just a few months, this has become the worst failed presidency in US History. Which, of course, has been the GOP "plan" all along. Trump leading the GOP has worked hard to destroy healthcare, isolate us from the rest of the world, divide us through race.

Right wingers point to the stock market as a "success". But the stock market is about "trends". Under Obama, it went from 7,000 to over 20,000. But the way this country is trending, the stock market, unfortunately, will soon follow the rest of what Trump and the GOP have done.
I wonder if trump will blame himself for this one

Steve Mnuchin Threatens A Stock Market Crash If Trump Doesn't Pass Tax Reform

LOL

There was no mess left for trump, at least nothing like the messes left to other Presidents, especially the ones Bush left for Obama.

Nothing has ever been Trump's fault.

7 bankruptcies - not his fault. It's the nature of the construction industry. Except no big real estate developer in history has gone bankrupt 7 times. And Trump brags about making money going bankrupt.

The 3000 law suits? Not his fault. Except no legitimate businessman in history has used the courts to bully people like Trump. This costs American tax payers millions of dollars for Trump's suits.

Trump is, was and always shall be, a charlatan and a con man.

He correct that he's ahead if schedule AND they arent getting it done? And it's not his fault it's everyone elses?

How can you be on all sides?

Trump didnt inherit dozens of broken campaign promises from Obama.

He flat ass lied to the country, and dumbass RW's believed him.

SUCKERS.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as president.

We are lucky to have him as our ruler.

Trump loves America, and America loves Trump. .... :thup:
Ruler? You think he was elected "king"?

You are such an idiot. Are you Russian? That's how I would expect them to talk.

Ruler?

Really?

So the Bush's-Fault meme expired on January 20 then? You must keep us up-to-date on this stuff.

Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as president.

We are lucky to have him as our ruler.

Trump loves America, and America loves Trump. .... :thup:
Ruler? You think he was elected "king"?

You are such an idiot. Are you Russian? That's how I would expect them to talk.

Ruler?

Really?
One thing is for damn certain....

Hillary was not crowned.

:lol:
:dance:

Forum List

Back