Obama bus tour in full swing * and we're paying for it *

It starts next week, while Congress is still on vacation. It's only a week long. Congress will still be on vacation by the time it's over.

And the money will have STILL BEEN WASTED

I JUST LOST MY JOB BUT IM GONNA GO BUY A NEW CAR TOMORROW OBAMA

*rolls eyes*...you're the one that brought up him holding meetings with Congress INSTEAD OF GOING ON THE BUS TOUR. Let the people that he's visiting to give reassurance, that he's going to continue to represent their interest, decide that the money has been wasted. Let those he's giving a face to face to tell him what direction to take this country in decide.

Actually, this time is important. I think he's been a little too 'bubbled' over the past many months. He's lost touch.

*rolls eyes*...you're the one that brought up him holding meetings with Congress INSTEAD OF GOING ON THE BUS TOUR. Let the people that he's visiting to give reassurance, that he's going to continue to represent their interest, decide that the money has been wasted. Let those he's giving a face to face to tell him what direction to take this country in decide.

Represent who? lol

They did tell him in November and he didnt listen.

Represent who? Americans. Let the man have his say. If voters in any significant numbers disapprove of him using tax dollars to do it, let them tell him to his face. I promise you. He'll listen.

Aww, another lib throws a tantrum. You obviously cared enough to comment. Now had you kept your thoughts about my ignore list to yourself you wouldn't look so foolish.

Do you haters ever stop playing games?? Just because someone makes a comment does not mean they are throwing a tantrum or that they care about what you said. Are you trying to appear intelligent or demonstrate that you are a deep thinker??? Forget it. You're such a hot dog.
Do you shit in your bed, too?

You just shit over everything here, so I'm wondering.

You're a pig.

You think that's going to help your case??? I'm sure Ali is thrilled!!! I know I would be. You're a pompous ass. Nobody cares about your ignore list or whether or not they are on it. Get over yourself and grow up.

Aww, another lib throws a tantrum. You obviously cared enough to comment. Now had you kept your thoughts about my ignore list to yourself you wouldn't look so foolish.

You're dumber than I thought. You don't even know what a tantrum is.

Its when a person looks like a fool trying to achieve a certain goal.......YOU

Actually, this time is important. I think he's been a little too 'bubbled' over the past many months. He's lost touch.

Do tell, when was he ever "IN TOUCH"

Do tell, when was he ever "IN TOUCH"

When he tries to be "in touch" you whine about it.

Represent who? lol

They did tell him in November and he didnt listen.

Represent who? Americans. Let the man have his say. If voters in any significant numbers disapprove of him using tax dollars to do it, let them tell him to his face. I promise you. He'll listen.

He has NEVER listened to anyone! He'll act concerned, and act like he understands and really cares...then he does whatever the hell he wants after that! I think when people tell him what they want of him he purposefully goes and does just the opposite!

Yeah, apparently. That's EXACTLY what they think.

Just like they think that both the D's, the R's, and the free press both international and domestic, blew past him "not being born here."

Actually, they think there is nothing that can be done because what is obvious to people willing to think is not so for a court. There are people in government consistently ‘bending’ the rules to get what they want but are not technically breaking any laws. This is a good example. What he is doing is wrong, immoral and bullshit but not technically illegal only because he called the tour official.

It's not illegal because he "called" it an official tour? It doesn't matter what he calls it. If he's violating campaign finance laws, a complaint should be filed.
That is, in fact, exactly what happened. He takes a campaign tour, calls it an official tour for the presidency and POOF, it becomes legal. Are you so partisan that you refuse to accept that fact?

Again: where he is visiting is the key. IF he is going to key battleground states and was alluded to then it IS a campaign tour that he relabeled. If he mixes in various other places that are not in question then I can see the validity of the tour though taking a bus is rather asinine in my opinion it would not bother me.

Today on Meet the Press it became quite clear that even the liberals know this is a campaigning tour for Obama. They compared his bus tour starting tomorrow to Bachmann and Perry's campaign tours this week.

ITS CLEAR HE IS USING OUR TAX DOLLARS TO CAMPAIGN.

An expensive Taxpayer-Funded Bus Tour is going to create Jobs? My God,and people wonder why our Country is such a mess. Cancel the stupid Bus Tour Mr. President. Save the cash.

WASHINGTON - "Over the past three years, as the sluggish economy has forced many Americans to tighten their belts, President Obama has reportedly enjoyed a lavish personal lifestyle, residing with his family in a 132-room house staffed by a 24-hour security detail, five full-time chefs, and a live-in maid service.

In recent weeks, many of the president's critics have seized upon the issue, arguing that anyone who sleeps in a sprawling six-level neoclassical mansion covering 18 acres of Washington, D.C.'s most valuable real estate is clearly out of touch with the lives of ordinary citizens.

"What message does it send to the American people when their president is living in a ritzy palatial estate at the same time they're struggling to keep their heads above water?" political strategist Robert T. Carlson said Wednesday, noting that Obama's gated home features a lush rose garden, a private balcony, an ostentatious room seemingly devoted to the color blue, a solar*ium, "fancy portraits" of John F. Kennedy and George Washington, and a movie theater. "So much for all that 'shared sacrifice' he keeps talking about."

:banghead:

:lalala: . :lalala: . :lalala: . :lalala:

WASHINGTON - "Over the past three years, as the sluggish economy has forced many Americans to tighten their belts, President Obama has reportedly enjoyed a lavish personal lifestyle, residing with his family in a 132-room house staffed by a 24-hour security detail, five full-time chefs, and a live-in maid service.

In recent weeks, many of the president's critics have seized upon the issue, arguing that anyone who sleeps in a sprawling six-level neoclassical mansion covering 18 acres of Washington, D.C.'s most valuable real estate is clearly out of touch with the lives of ordinary citizens.

"What message does it send to the American people when their president is living in a ritzy palatial estate at the same time they're struggling to keep their heads above water?" political strategist Robert T. Carlson said Wednesday, noting that Obama's gated home features a lush rose garden, a private balcony, an ostentatious room seemingly devoted to the color blue, a solar*ium, "fancy portraits" of John F. Kennedy and George Washington, and a movie theater. "So much for all that 'shared sacrifice' he keeps talking about."

:banghead:

:lalala: . :lalala: . :lalala: . :lalala:

TAKE YOUR MEDS!

*slowly backs away*

Forum List

Back