Obama, bringing the races together

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Obama's racial version of "you didn't build that" to the students of Howard University:

That's a pet peeve of mine: People who have been successful and don’t realize they've been lucky. That God may have blessed them; it wasn’t nothing you did.

Wow. There it is. You didn't earn that.

Source: Obama's full remarks at Howard University commencement ceremony

wasn't nothing? He was using double negatives at a University?
Dumbfuck

Obama's racial version of "you didn't build that" to the students of Howard University:

That's a pet peeve of mine: People who have been successful and don’t realize they've been lucky. That God may have blessed them; it wasn’t nothing you did.

Wow. There it is. You didn't earn that.

Source: Obama's full remarks at Howard University commencement ceremony

I must admit, I had to refer to the transcript, I could not believe that Lame Duck President Obama would intentionally include such an "Ebonics" term. But, you are 100% correct, that exact phrase is in the transcript.

No different than Hillary Clinton who tries to imitate the black or Southern dialect when speaking to such audiences.

Could President Obama be any more condescending?

wasn't nothing? He was using double negatives at a University?
Dumbfuck

Personally, I don't believe it was a mistake. It was intentional and so condescending as to almost be unbelievable. He wanted to sound like he is just like other blacks intentionally murdering the English language but not speaking...to white.

Just disgusting.

This may be the most accurate statement Obama has ever made:

“As my grandmother used to tell me, every time a fool speaks, they are just advertising their own ignorance".

Has there ever been a more fitting phrase to describe Obabble?

Forum List

Back