Twitter Bans mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr. Malone, After He Warns to Parents Not to Inject Children

Social media is propaganda for the corporate fascists.

Follow them straight to a camp...like in Australia.

"I'm so sorry I got the shots before I got Omicron"...said no one ever.

Why? Because full vaccination all but ensures that you will have very mild symptoms (if at all)
But mRNA BNT162B2 vaccine fails to provide mucosal immunity in mouth and saliva, so the vaxxed can still disseminate viruses to both vaxxed and unvaxxed. Can these mutate on mucosal surfaces without ever having confronted the vaccine?

Watched the Rogan podcast with him. Very eye opening.

Yes, we caught the CDC changing mutations after they were published, and SARS-CoV-2 now in American white-tailed deer link to Beijing CDC's Yong-Zhen Zhang, for the Asian Longhorned tick, Haemaphysalis longicornis. Zhang has written on this tick in China, and knows that it also vectors fatal Heartland virus (SFTS/Heartland Group of viruses) in Missouri and Tennessee. The same tick vectors fatal Huaiyangshan SFTS (Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome) virus in Hubei Province, China, the same province for Wuhan.

The tick has been in the U.S. since 2017:

Funny. Right after you prove the election was stolen... or that God exists...

I do not think the election was stolen or that there is a God, but mRNA can't be used for a vaccine.
A vaccine has to have a real but dead virus, in order to allow the immune system to identify that pathogen for future reference.
But the mRNA injections have no virus.
All the mRNA injections do is program your own ribosomes in your own cells, to start growing spike proteins.
And these have to be identical spike proteins to what our own exosomes use to open ACE2 receptors on our cells.
Because by mimicking our own exosomes, is how covid sneaks in to our cells, through ACE2 receptors.

This fucking quack did NOT invent the technology.

He worked on what grew into it, 3 DECADES ago with many other interns

He did not just work in mRNA in 1995, but created it in 1995, and has been working on it ever since.
And there can not possibly be a way to make any sort of vaccine with mRNA.
The immune system needs a pathogen to remember, and mRNA only programs our own ribosomes to make proteins.
Those two operations are completely different and incompatible.

Pure bullshit. VAERS data does not establish causation. It's simply a record of health events after vaccination.

You EXPECT some events when giving anything 700 million times (number of vaccine shots administered thus far in US).

People have heart attacks sometimes, getting vaccinated does not prevent that.

But mRNA can not act like a vaccine in any way, and if the mRNA get out of the arm muscle, as it often does, then it can and will cause inflammation where ever it is when the immune system attacks it.
That could be the heart, brain, capillaries, etc.
Extremely dangerous and without any redeeming qualities.

"I'm so sorry I got the shots before I got Omicron"...said no one ever.

Why? Because full vaccination all but ensures that you will have very mild symptoms (if at all)

But getting mild symptoms is bad if that mean you avoid getting permanent recovery immunity.
Pretty much all people under 40 get mild symptoms without the injection, and then they are immune from then on, forever.
The injection only last less than 6 months.

But mRNA can not act like a vaccine in any way, and if the mRNA get out of the arm muscle, as it often does, then it can and will cause inflammation where ever it is when the immune system attacks it.
That could be the heart, brain, capillaries, etc.
Extremely dangerous and without any redeeming qualities.
Pure nonsense from our resident Kremlin troll

Dr. Robert Malone burst upon the scene when he warned that something was going badly wrong with a technology he helped invent.

He said the mRNA injections by Pfizer and Moderna, the technology for which ha had helped to invent, were not staying “stuck” at the injection site like they were supposed to. He said furthermore this was something that would have come out in the normal three to six years of animal trials. Except there were no normal three to six years of animal trials.

Summary of Dr. Malone June 2021 Interview (view at Bitchute) Full Interview: at

Now a team of German pathologists have performed autopsies on people who died soon after taking the COVID injections, and say the are certain the shots were responsible in close to half the cases, due to patterns of never-before-seen organ damage which was remarkably similar. SEE: “Top Pathologists: Autopsies Show 40% of Deaths After COVID Vax Are Due to Vaccine-Induced Organ Attack.”

Malone has been the target of substandard hit pieces such as by the previously well-respected Atlantic, in which a writer whose credentials are “Tom Bartlett…a writer from Austin, Texas” corrects the Harvard Medical School post-doc by announcing, without sources; “Before going any further, let’s be clear that the back-and-forth between Bannon and Malone was premised on misinformation.”

The permanent Twitter ban comes after, this month, Dr. Malone issued a dire warning to parents not to allow their children to be injected with the COVID vaccines, perhaps his most important statement to date, below.

Transcript of Statement at Rumble

TRANSCRIPT
-------------------
My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.
I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I'm generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.
Before you inject your child - a decision that is irreversible - I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created:
There are three issues parents need to understand:
● The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children's cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including
○ Their brain and nervous system
○ Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots
○ Their reproductive system
○ And this vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system
● The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable
○ You can’t fix the lesions within their brain
○ You can’t repair heart tissue scarring
○ You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and
○ This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family
● The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.
○ We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks
○ Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later
● Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history
● One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.
○ Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents
○ It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease
In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.
The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.
As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.
From Dr. Malone’s Substack: “Permanently suspended on Twitter…and How to Find Me”
Coverage: Gateway Pundit,
Dr. Aaron Kheriaty MD

And you wonder why they banned him?
Lime trump, he was spreading false information. He's a nutter.

Pure nonsense from our resident Kremlin troll

So then that means you can't think of any thing valid to say?
Do you thing mRNA that can program our ribosomes to make proteins, can somehow magically program the immune system as well?

He is acknowledged by everyone as being the one who first invented ANY mRNA techniques.
What information do you claim is false?
Please be specific.
How do you rate Fauci's experience?
If he was not spreading misinformation, why did they take him down?

You all thought trump was God and turned out he was a POS.
The same with this guy. He's a nutter.

How do you rate Fauci's experience?
If he was not spreading misinformation, why did they take him down?

You all thought trump was God and turned out he was a POS.
The same with this guy. He's a nutter.

Fauci never made any sense.
No matter what the epidemic, very lethal or not very lethal, you NEVER want to "flatten the curve".
That just makes it last longer, have more time to spread, and kill the most number of people.

Twitter is taking people down for conflicting with Fauci, nor for spreading misinformation.
What is misinformation is for us to determine, not Twitter.

No one thought Trump was a God.
He comes off badly.
But as much as I am far left, Trump did not start any wars or do anything too terrible.
His SCOTUS selections were about the worst thing he did.

There is no question that Dr. Robert Malone is a genius.
He knows a lot more than Fauci, or at least is not lying.

But mRNA can not act like a vaccine in any way
You mean aside from deploying foreign spike proteins in your body to train your immune system to attack Covid-19?

200w.gif

Fauci never made any sense.
No matter what the epidemic, very lethal or not very lethal, you NEVER want to "flatten the curve".
That just makes it last longer, have more time to spread, and kill the most number of people.

Twitter is taking people down for conflicting with Fauci, nor for spreading misinformation.
What is misinformation is for us to determine, not Twitter.

No one thought Trump was a God.
He comes off badly.
But as much as I am far left, Trump did not start any wars or do anything too terrible.
His SCOTUS selections were about the worst thing he did.

There is no question that Dr. Robert Malone is a genius.
He knows a lot more than Fauci, or at least is not lying.
You're wrong. Fauci served under Republican presidents but you never said a word about his qualifications then. He us exactly correct in everything he says professionally.

They are taken down idiot posts by people who don't know but push political points because they hate Biden. You are one of them.
Trump got kicked off for that very reason.
Don't insult my intelligence again you fool.

You mean aside from deploying foreign spike proteins in your body to train your immune system to attack Covid-19?

200w.gif

Getting your own cells to grown spike proteins is not "foreign".
The purpose of the spike proteins on covid is to mimic our own spike proteins on our exosomes.
They get our ACE2 receptors on our own cells to open for them, so then can NOT be foreign.
If they were foreign, they would not work to get the ACE2 receptors to open.

And spike proteins are not enough to identify anything.
All coronaviruses have the same spike protein, but yet the immune system has to differentiate between them, since the immune defense has to differ for each.

If you could somehow "train" your immune system to attack spike proteins, you would die because our exosome need the same spike protein. And exosome are how our cells communicate. All human cells have identical DNA, so how does a cell know how to differentiate? By exosomes telling it what is should be doing different than other cells. Exosome travel between cells and tell a cell what its neighbors need it to do.

Forum List

Back