Obama Brags He Gave A Ride To Two Illegal Aliens!!

We have a president who openly breaks our laws and brags about it.

Obama Tells Hispanic Caucus He Rode Over From WH With 2 Illegal Aliens CNS News

oct 3 2014
CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama told the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Thursday night he was accompanied to the convention center by two illegal aliens, whom he called "dreamers."

"I want to give a special thanks to two young men who rode over with me from the White House tonight," Obama said. "Luis and Victor are CHCI (Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute) interns and fellows. They are also dreamers, living and working in the country they call home, and making it a better place for all of us.

"Their stories are inspiring, and along with the other CHCI fellows, they give me great hope for the future. They make me optimistic about what America's all about."

Gave a ride huh?

Is it like the same kind of ride he gives his 'personal' assistant.. I mean, trainer?

-Geaux

]

Obama violated section 1324 title 8 of the US Code which makes it a felony to encourage illegals to come to or live in america. THINK
Dreamers are here under a common legal device called prosecutorial discretion.

By telling millions of foreigners under 31 (that's what obozo calls a child) that they can invade america and he'll give them a work permit, he is encouraging others to come here. That violates the law i mentioned. THINK

[
No he didn't. You are just echoing a right wing news site. The only people who think he abetted two criminals are the brainwashed low information people who live lives of escaping reality.

Title 8 section 1324 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come here and that's what he did when he openly gave a ride to people he knew were here illegally. THINK

[
They were children when they came here with their parents, many of them babies. We have already invested in their educations and they have grown to adulthood without becoming criminals.

There is no way to prove how or when they came here. They are illegals and have no paper trail. They all claim they were brought here by their parents and only a fool like you dems accepts their story. THINK

Lay off the aliens. . .
9ufo_06072007.jpg

Luis and Victor, they are also dreamers, living and working in the country they call home, and making it a better place for all of us.

Forum List

Back