Obama Brags He Gave A Ride To Two Illegal Aliens!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We have a president who openly breaks our laws and brags about it.

Obama Tells Hispanic Caucus He Rode Over From WH With 2 Illegal Aliens CNS News

oct 3 2014
CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama told the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Thursday night he was accompanied to the convention center by two illegal aliens, whom he called "dreamers."

"I want to give a special thanks to two young men who rode over with me from the White House tonight," Obama said. "Luis and Victor are CHCI (Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute) interns and fellows. They are also dreamers, living and working in the country they call home, and making it a better place for all of us.

"Their stories are inspiring, and along with the other CHCI fellows, they give me great hope for the future. They make me optimistic about what America's all about."

Close the border. Problem solved....but no.that would be "racist"....they want the border open.

... "American isn't Congress, America isn't Washington, America is the striving immigrant who starts a business; or the mom who works two low-wage jobs to give her kid a better life; America is the union leader, the CEO who put aside their differences to make the economy stronger; America is the student who defies the odds to become the first in the family to go to college; the citizen who defies the cynics and goes out there and votes; the young person who comes out of the shadows to demand the right to dream -- that's what America is about...

84461305_funny_pictures_puke_kitty_11x_xlarge.jpeg

... "American isn't Congress, America isn't Washington, America is the striving immigrant who starts a business; or the mom who works two low-wage jobs to give her kid a better life; America is the union leader, the CEO who put aside their differences to make the economy stronger; America is the student who defies the odds to become the first in the family to go to college; the citizen who defies the cynics and goes out there and votes; the young person who comes out of the shadows to demand the right to dream -- that's what America is about...

84461305_funny_pictures_puke_kitty_11x_xlarge.jpeg

meaningless platitudes and empty jargon...exactly what got him elected...well, that and his skin color....

Good for our president

Republican outrage at "Dreamers" will cost them an election

All these DREAMERS are liars. They claim they were brought here as kids but never have any proof. All illegals have learned to say they are dreamers. THINK

Close the border. Problem solved....but no.that would be "racist"....they want the border open.

Yes they do and it's not just the democrats. Lots of repubs get huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby for supporting illegals.

[

Dreamers cant vote

HAHAHA. You mean the laws say they can't vote. The laws also say they can't live here or work here, but they dob both since obozo ignores laws whenever he feels like it. Millions of illegals both vote and collect welfare. THINK

Forum List

Back