Obama Bows to Saudi Prince and Japan's Emporer, Compare/contrast

OH for Pete's sake.

STFU!

The entire point is that no US President should ever bow to anyone. I don't care which President you are talking about if they bowed to another ruler they were WRONG.

It's as simple as that.

OH for Pete's sake.

STFU!

The entire point is that no US President should ever bow to anyone. I don't care which President you are talking about if they bowed to another ruler they were WRONG.

It's as simple as that.
I agree. My contention is that this includes the Pope.

*YOU* Continue to be IGNORANT.

Except I'm not. I'm still waiting for you to post some evidence that the U.S.A. is a Christian Nation.

The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

_________

How much more proof do you need? The Founders codified it with the Constitution.

And BTW? *YOU* still remain ignorant, and FEAR GOD.

Except I'm not. I'm still waiting for you to post some evidence that the U.S.A. is a Christian Nation.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

_________

How much more proof do you need? The Founders codified it with the Constitution.

Declaration of independence is not the Constitution nor does it have any legal holding today. Also, it never says Christian God. So even if it did include religion, not necessary Christian.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4[/ame]

_________

Declaration of independence is not the Constitution nor does it have any legal holding today. Also, it never says Christian God. So even if it did include religion, not necessary Christian.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4[/ame]

But YOU don't KNOW the progression NOR do you care. The Declaration was their NOTICE to the KING of England based upon their acknowledgement of something higher than themselves, and that would be GOD that the KING also had a belief in.

The Founders CALLED HIM ON IT. And King George III LOST the arguement.

The Constitution Codified the Declaration, and was RATIFIED. The First Amendment Also Recognized it.

*FACE IT*. You've been BESTED by HISTORY, and YOU cannot stand it.

*I* Have Hsstory, and the Founders on my side. The best YOU can do is unfounded rhetoric.

Your WILLIE WONKA Representation was funny but INMATERIAL...to quote WILLIE? *YOU LOSE*

Last edited:
But YOU don't KNOW the progression NOR do you care. The Declaration was their NOTICE to the KING of England based upon their acknowledgement of something higher than themselves, and that would be GOD that the KING also had a belief in.

The Constitution Codified the Declaration, and was RATIFIED. The First Amendment Also Recognized it.

*I* Have Hsstory, and the Founders on my side. The best YOU can do is unfounded rhetoric.

What are you? Drunk?

Do you not know Locke and where he got his theories from? It wasn't from any Christian nation, that much I can tell you.

Is America a Christian Nation?

Read it and weep:

We are not governed by the Declaration. Its purpose was to "dissolve the political bands," not to set up a religious nation. Its authority was based on the idea that "governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed," which is contrary to the biblical concept of rule by divine authority. It deals with laws, taxation, representation, war, immigration, and so on, never discussing religion at all.

The references to "Nature's God," "Creator," and "Divine Providence" in the Declaration do not endorse Christianity. Thomas Jefferson, its author, was a Deist, opposed to orthodox Christianity and the supernatural.

What are you? Drunk?

Do you not know Locke and where he got his theories from? It wasn't from any Christian nation, that much I can tell you.

Is America a Christian Nation?

Read it and weep:

We are not governed by the Declaration. Its purpose was to "dissolve the political bands," not to set up a religious nation. Its authority was based on the idea that "governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed," which is contrary to the biblical concept of rule by divine authority. It deals with laws, taxation, representation, war, immigration, and so on, never discussing religion at all.

The references to "Nature's God," "Creator," and "Divine Providence" in the Declaration do not endorse Christianity. Thomas Jefferson, its author, was a Deist, opposed to orthodox Christianity and the supernatural.

The Founders Came before that miserable EXCUSE of people..."Freedom FROM Religion Foundation"?

Give us a break. The Founders WERE Religious. Get over it. *YOU LOSE* The Founders by their ACKKNOWEDGEMENT of GOD precludes ANYTHING those IDIOTS have to say by the WORDS of the Founders, by a LONG SHOT.

YOU fear GOD. YOU fear things beyond your control, and FEAR burning in HELL for just being YOU DogBoy.

Get over yourself. I won this arguement, and you cannot stand it. I have the words of the Founders to back me.

Except Jefferson who wrote the Constitution was a Deist. And the other founders whether they were Christian or not had made a law specifically that there would be no establishment of one religion. Which means that the U.S. is not a Christian nation or any sort of religious nation.

What words of the Founders do you have? Other than a document which I have shown clearly has nothing to do with God. You have no idea of the foundation of Liberalism which was Locke who did not get his ideas from a Christian society.

From Jefferson's Biography:

"...an amendment was proposed by inserting the words, 'Jesus Christ...the holy author of our religion,' which was rejected 'By a great majority in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and the Mohammedan, the Hindoo and the Infidel of every denomination.'"

From Franklin's Autobiography, Pg 66:

"...Some books against Deism fell into my hands....It happened that they wrought an effect on me quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quote to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations, in short, I soon became a thorough Deist."

Thomas Paine, some quotes from his "Age of Reason"

"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

"The most detestable wickedness, the most horrid cruelties, and the greatest miseries that have afflicted the human race have had their origin in this thing called revelation, or revealed religion."

"What is it the Bible teaches us? -- rapine, cruelty, and murder."

"The Bible was established altogether by the sword, and that in the worst use of it -- not to terrify but to extirpate."

"It is the duty of every true Deist to vindicate the moral justice of God against the evils of the Bible."

Ethan Allen's Religion of the American Enlightenment:

"Denominated a Deist, the reality of which I have never disputed, being conscious that I am no Christian."

Historian Barry Schwartz writes: "George Washington's practice of Christianity was limited and superficial because he was not himself a Christian... He repeatedly declined the church's sacraments. Never did he take communion, and when his wife, Martha, did, he waited for her outside the sanctuary... Even on his deathbed, Washington asked for no ritual, uttered no prayer to Christ, and expressed no wish to be attended by His representative." [New York Press, 1987, pp. 174-175]

They were Freemasons if you recall as well.

YOU fear GOD. YOU fear things beyond your control, and FEAR burning in HELL for just being YOU DogBoy.
People familiar with the bible do not fear burning in hell after death. You would have to be conscious to be aware you are burning!!!

Ecclesiastes 9:5; For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all

Kalem, your ignorance is very refreshing, like when you stated that the USSR was part of the western world. Now you claim a treaty with tripoli defines the USA as not founded on Christianity.

I guess this is why the Sunni Moslems are the ones that are terrorists, from the Sunni Moslem terrorist that cowardly murdered at Ft Hood to the Sunni Moslem who cowardly ran his daughter over with a jeep, this Sunni used a jeep so he would not become "unclean" touching an apostate.

So Obama bows to the Sunni Saudi king, see the pattern, our politicians are appeasing the Sunni, it is no wonder that Iran feels threatened. Sunni mad terrorists and we support them.

Can we compare the bow to the Japanese leader, nope.

Obama bowed to the Japanese leader not as a sign of respect but as a show for the cameras, notice how Obama intentionally over exagerrated the bow so it was obvious, Obama did this to deflect the critisism he received bowing to the Sunni Moslem Saudi's.

Incidently I just read that the Sunni Moslems of Saudi Arabia will buy 9 year old girls for their harems.

Our political leaders are bought by Saudi oil money, hence our cold stance against Israel, this is what the Saudi prince wishes and this is what is significant, our policy is being dictated by Sunni Child Rapers of Saudi Arabia.

Forget the japanese, its just a show, now we can see Obama simply bows for all the leaders he meets, yea right, Obama is pure political hack looking out for one person and his own idealogy.

Did I see someone source wikipedia, the internet is the perfect tool to teach the fools, in many cases wiki may be right but still, you can change anything you like in wiki, anyone can change anything, not very good.

John Adams, a favorite of mine, a pure christian who beleived in god, studied god, and used gods teachings at the continental congress.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Power always thinks... that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations.

“The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity…I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and the attributes of God.”
[June 28, 1813; Letter to Thomas Jefferson

Without Religion this World would be Something not fit to be mentioned in polite Company, I mean Hell."

Except Jefferson who wrote the Constitution was a Deist. And the other founders whether they were Christian or not had made a law specifically that there would be no establishment of one religion. Which means that the U.S. is not a Christian nation or any sort of religious nation.

What words of the Founders do you have? Other than a document which I have shown clearly has nothing to do with God. You have no idea of the foundation of Liberalism which was Locke who did not get his ideas from a Christian society.

From Jefferson's Biography:

"...an amendment was proposed by inserting the words, 'Jesus Christ...the holy author of our religion,' which was rejected 'By a great majority in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and the Mohammedan, the Hindoo and the Infidel of every denomination.'"

From Franklin's Autobiography, Pg 66:

"...Some books against Deism fell into my hands....It happened that they wrought an effect on me quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quote to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations, in short, I soon became a thorough Deist."

Thomas Paine, some quotes from his "Age of Reason"

Ethan Allen's Religion of the American Enlightenment:

"Denominated a Deist, the reality of which I have never disputed, being conscious that I am no Christian."

Historian Barry Schwartz writes: "George Washington's practice of Christianity was limited and superficial because he was not himself a Christian... He repeatedly declined the church's sacraments. Never did he take communion, and when his wife, Martha, did, he waited for her outside the sanctuary... Even on his deathbed, Washington asked for no ritual, uttered no prayer to Christ, and expressed no wish to be attended by His representative." [New York Press, 1987, pp. 174-175]

They were Freemasons if you recall as well.

GARBAGE. The BELIEFS of the Founders were RATIFIED by their very signatures on behalf of the people they Represented when they signed IT.

This is CRAP that you spout...and is inmaterial after the Ratification was done. THIS is what you miss. Congratulations!

You spout garbage again that misses the point, regardless of your post here. I don't care what other people said after the fact, or *BEFORE*...It was signed by the very premise I cite...and that's ALL that matters.

It was signed BY/ON that premise.

Except the premise you cite is a false one. Nowhere in the Declaration does it say Christian God. The Founding Fathers as a majority rejected the idea of adding Christ into their documents. The United States of America was the first modern Liberal state. And if you know anything about Liberalism in the 1700's, then you would know that Christianity was the last thing of many of these people's minds. The Declaration was not a document establishing any religion at all.

Kalem, your ignorance is very refreshing, like when you stated that the USSR was part of the western world. Now you claim a treaty with tripoli defines the USA as not founded on Christianity.

Skip rope in traffic, fuckwipe. :eusa_hand:

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." - Article VI

Except the premise you cite is a false one. Nowhere in the Declaration does it say Christian God. The Founding Fathers as a majority rejected the idea of adding Christ into their documents. The United States of America was the first modern Liberal state. And if you know anything about Liberalism in the 1700's, then you would know that Christianity was the last thing of many of these people's minds. The Declaration was not a document establishing any religion at all.

No but they CITE GOD. Nice try DOGSHIT. You're resoning belies your effort. Were they citing a MUSLIM GOD? Buddist GOD? HINDU God?

Let the FIRST AMENDMENT be your guide in History, and it's meaning asswipe.

But then I am addressing the WRONG person who FEARS GOD of ANY STRIPE. (OR Anything LARGER than himself).

Game SET, MATCH. I just pulled the RUG out from underneath you shitstain.

Last edited:
All you did was yell. If you cared to read early, you'll read that the writer of the Declaration was a Deist. So what do you think God they were talking about? Nowhere does it say Christian God and that's a fact.

You didn't pull no rug, however, you did just happen to vomit all over your own rug.

All you did was yell. If you cared to read early, you'll read that the writer of the Declaration was a Deist. So what do you think God they were talking about? Nowhere does it say Christian God and that's a fact.

You didn't pull no rug, however, you did just happen to vomit all over your own rug.

And as you IGNORE? It doesn't MATTER. The PEOPLE, and the Continental Congress SIGNED ONTO IT...despite WHOM wrote it.

Are you normally this dense? Seriously? You have a problem, and I just came out of the bathroom...the MIRROR wants to talk to YOU.

Thomas, do you even understand what we're talking about? Seriously, go sober up and come back tomorrow to debate this.

_________

Two problems with that argument.
1. If the Founders intended to codify it in the Constitution, why did they not make a single reference to God (unless you want to count writing the date as a reference) in the document?
2. Neither "Nature's God" nor "Creator" were terms in common use by 18th century Christians. They were words Deists used to describe the divine.

Forum List

Back