Obama Bows to Saudi Prince and Japan's Emporer, Compare/contrast

Counting of the date as a reference is invalid due to that being the way that everyone wrote the date on documents back in the 18th century.

Kalem, your ignorance is very refreshing, like when you stated that the USSR was part of the western world. Now you claim a treaty with tripoli defines the USA as not founded on Christianity.

Skip rope in traffic, fuckwipe. :eusa_hand:

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." - Article VI

So thats your idea of declaring a Jihad on me, nice, great to see you post some truth for a change. Wishing for people to die, dont seem like the Sunni version of Islam is that peaceful after all. I guess I should of quoted your tripoli post before you deleted the post. Good move on your part, still, it is telling that a Sunni would chose to attack Christianity.

John Adams:
If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift, and voluntarily become a slave.

It already appears, that there must be in every society of men superiors and inferiors, because God has laid in the constitution and course of nature the foundations of the distinction.

It is the duty of all men in society, publicly, and at stated seasons, to worship the SUPREME BEING, the great Creator and Preserver of the universe. And no subject shall be hurt, molested, or restrained, in his person, liberty, or estate, for worshipping GOD in the manner most agreeable to the dictates of his own conscience; or for his religious profession or sentiments; provided he doth not disturb the public peace, or obstruct others in their religious worship

It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more. You will think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing Light and Glory. I can see that the End is more than worth all the Means. And that Posterity will tryumph in that Days Transaction, even altho We should rue it, which I trust in God We shall not.

Let the pulpit resound with the doctrine and sentiments of religious liberty. Let us hear of the dignity of man's nature, and the noble rank he holds among the works of God... Let it be known that British liberties are not the grants of princes and parliaments.

So thats your idea of declaring a Jihad on me, nice, great to see you post some truth for a change. Wishing for people to die, dont seem like the Sunni version of Islam is that peaceful after all.
Frankly, I don't care either way. You're but one of many skid-marks on the collective underwear of society.

I guess I should of quoted your tripoli post before you deleted the post. Good move on your part
I haven't deleted anything, shit-for-brains.

still, it is telling that a Sunni would chose to attack Christianity.
I don't recall attacking any religion in this thread. Jesus fuck, you're insane. :rofl:

As for your quote collection, I'm afraid it doesn't quite take precedence over the constitutionally-affirmed supreme law of the land.

So thats your idea of declaring a Jihad on me, nice, great to see you post some truth for a change. Wishing for people to die, dont seem like the Sunni version of Islam is that peaceful after all.
Frankly, I don't care either way. You're but one of many skid-marks on the collective underwear of society.

I guess I should of quoted your tripoli post before you deleted the post. Good move on your part
I haven't deleted anything, shit-for-brains.

still, it is telling that a Sunni would chose to attack Christianity.
I don't recall attacking any religion in this thread. Jesus fuck, you're insane. :rofl:

As for your quote collection, I'm afraid it doesn't quite take precedence over the constitutionally-affirmed supreme law of the land.

First is should be known to all I am biased against Kalem so in my zeal I am apt to make a mistake or two so I will admit my mistake and correct myself, Kalem is right, he did not delete a post.

As far as all the other stuff, you see things from your extremely biased viewpoint and I see things as they are.

My quote collection, why not state:

As for your John Adams, I'm afraid John Adams doesn't quite take precedence over the constitutionally-affirmed supreme law of the land

That is exactly what Kalem is saying, its not a quote collection, it is John Adams.

John Adams wrote what Kalem refer to as constitutionally-affirmed supreme law of the land

Interesting to see another Sunni such as kalem fervently dismiss John Adams beliefs and education that shaped this country into what it is.

Counting of the date as a reference is invalid due to that being the way that everyone wrote the date on documents back in the 18th century.

SO? By your reckoning? The way people LIVED in that TIME was INVALID, and then one would sumise that WE should NOT exist because that way they conducted themselves would be by your skewed reasoning INVALID.

YOU are a sick twisted ILLOGICAL moron, and get the SPOCK raised Eyebrow Stupid HUMAN ILLOGICAL award.

Congratulations Dumbfuck. HISTORY does NOT start FROM THE DAY YOU were HATCHED.

OH for Pete's sake.

STFU!

The entire point is that no US President should ever bow to anyone. I don't care which President you are talking about if they bowed to another ruler they were WRONG.

It's as simple as that.
I agree. My contention is that this includes the Pope.

I disagree but understand your positions of it showing us to be weak.

I think being able to get past the fear of looking weak by bowing and showing cultural respect is in fact a sign of confidence and strength.

YOU fear GOD. YOU fear things beyond your control, and FEAR burning in HELL for just being YOU DogBoy.
People familiar with the bible do not fear burning in hell after death. You would have to be conscious to be aware you are burning!!!

Ecclesiastes 9:5; For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all

Mr Persitant chiming in again.....so what is your opinion on the bowing?

:)

Thomas while still drunk made a stupid comment. The reason it's invalid Thomas is that everyone wrote the date that way back then. Whether you were religious or not. That was my point. However, in your drunkenness, that obviously went over your head.

SO? By your reckoning? The way people LIVED in that TIME was INVALID, and then one would sumise that WE should NOT exist because that way they conducted themselves would be by your skewed reasoning INVALID.

YOU are a sick twisted ILLOGICAL moron, and get the SPOCK raised Eyebrow Stupid HUMAN ILLOGICAL award.

Congratulations Dumbfuck. HISTORY does NOT start FROM THE DAY YOU were HATCHED.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that writing "In the year of our Lord" in the 18th century has about as much religious significance as someone saying "God bless you" when you sneeze does today.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that writing "In the year of our Lord" in the 18th century has about as much religious significance as someone saying "God bless you" when you sneeze does today.

That's another way of summing it up well. Thomas was just too drunk to realize his stupidity.

That is exactly what Kalem is saying, its not a quote collection, it is John Adams.

John Adams wrote what Kalem refer to as constitutionally-affirmed supreme law of the land
And had he included his religious ramblings in a ratified treaty, I'd recognize them as such. You lack a basic understanding of American constitutionalism. Documents such as treaties are recognized as the "supreme law of the land" per Article VI; the personal beliefs of presidents are not.

And had he included his religious ramblings in a ratified treaty, I'd recognize them as such. You lack a basic understanding of American constitutionalism. Documents such as treaties are recognized as the "supreme law of the land" per Article VI; the personal beliefs of presidents are not.

I don't expect Kalem as a Biased Sunni-Moslem to respond otherwise.

Kalem states that John Adams is of "superficial relevance"

According to Kalem all western books are biased, nothing more than coloring books, russia historically is known as part of the western world, not the eastern bloc, and now John Adams is of "superficial relevance" and the treaty of tripoli is the supreme law of the land.

I am resolved not to neglect my time as I did last year. I am resolved to rise with the sun and to study the Srciptures on the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings, and to study some Latin author the other three mornings. Noons and nights I intend to read English authors. This is my fixed determination, and I will set down every neglect and every compliance with this resolution. May I blush whenever I suffer one hour to pass unimproved. I will rouse up my mind and fix my attention. I will stand collected within myself and think upon what I read and what I see. I will strive with all my soul to be something more than persons who have had less advantages then myself.

John Adams speaking of the Bible
the most perfect philosophy, the most perfect morality, and the most refined policy

the most republican book in the world

John Adams on Christianity

The Christian religion, as I understand it, is the brightness of the glory and the express protrait of the eternal, self-existent, independent, benevolent, all-powerful and all-merciful Creator, Preserver and Father of the Universe... It will last as long as the world. Neither savage nor civilized man without a revelation could ever have discovered or invented it. Ask me not than whether I am a Catholic or Protestant, Calvinist or Arminian. As far as they are Christians, I wish to be a fellow disciple with them all.

I am getting my "ramblings (ramblings - digressive - of superficial relevance, according to Kalem) from John Adams, written by Page Smith, no cut and paste, simply reading and typing as I go.

It was the Jews, even more than his beloved Greeks, Adams felt, who had done the most to civilize men. "If I were an atheist," he wrote Van der Kemp, "and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most esseential instrument for civilizing the nations." They had preserved and propagated "to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, inelligent ... almighty Sovereign of the Universe, which I believe to be the great essential priniple of all morality and consequently of all civilization. I can't say that I love the Jews very much neither. Nor the French, nor the English, nor the Romans, nor the Greeks. We must love all nations as much as we can, but it is very hard to love most of them," he concluded

The more I read about John Adams the more I see greatness. John Adams did not ramble, by todays standards his education is unrivaled, unsurpassed. So much of what this man wrote and knew is relevant today, even more relevant today than in his day.

Yep, not founded on a Christian religion in no way states that the United States of America in not a nation founded on Christian beliefs as given to us by the Jews.

Last edited:
YOU fear GOD. YOU fear things beyond your control, and FEAR burning in HELL for just being YOU DogBoy.
People familiar with the bible do not fear burning in hell after death. You would have to be conscious to be aware you are burning!!!

Ecclesiastes 9:5; For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all

Mr Persitant chiming in again.....so what is your opinion on the bowing?

:)

I guess your too scared to give me an answer, afraid of agreeing with my opinion eh?

Just curious as to why you think we should never bow to another leader even if it is their custom. Do you think it projects weakness, or is inapropriate as its the leader of our nation, or some other thing?

A bow is a symbol of submission. So it is one thing for Pres Bush to bow to the symbol of spirituality but another for him to bow down to foreign monarchs. It projects weakness. Of course Pres Obama projects weakness by his words and actions as well, regardless of whether he bows to anybody.
I am waiting for the video of him bowing to the head of SEIU.
What does it mean when you salute a North Korean general?

Just curious as to why you think we should never bow to another leader even if it is their custom. Do you think it projects weakness, or is inapropriate as its the leader of our nation, or some other thing?

A bow is a symbol of submission. So it is one thing for Pres Bush to bow to the symbol of spirituality but another for him to bow down to foreign monarchs. It projects weakness. Of course Pres Obama projects weakness by his words and actions as well, regardless of whether he bows to anybody.
I am waiting for the video of him bowing to the head of SEIU.
What does it mean when you salute a North Korean general?

The same post 5 times, and no takers for your spam, troll?

I think for the American President to bow to any other world leader is just plain ignorant. Our country should bow to NOBODY.
Get the fuck outta here...you red white and vomit mf's act like this sorry ass country with its ignorant white trash and racist dumb ass president is too gotdamn good to bow to others...news flash you stupid white fuck, the president of the US can do pretty much what the hell they want, just ask that orange bitch you maggots elected. By the time Trumps get through fucking the world order, you white maggots will be bowing down to sewage and shit piles looking for a fuckin meal, you stupid mf's

Forum List

Back