Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

vious Post | Top of the Ticket Home How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

November 14, 2009 | 3:38 am

How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference for a superior.
To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit? America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of money as a sign of respect.
Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long ago. (See photo here)
A

Didn't someone at the White house make some lame claim that he was picking up something off the floor when he bowed to the Saudi King? Maybe he is moon lighting as a janitor?

I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

YOu must read Drudge as well. LOL

He bowed to a janese person.....what a rebel.

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.

I heard his gift to them was a set of nunchucks. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard. ;-)

(This type crap really does hurt the righty's cause in my opinion. It says they will critize EVERYTHING Obama does....everything!)

Did you hear, he was wearing brown shoes today...BROWN SHOES! We all know what that means.

Zona, the righties do complain too much about Obama and everything he does, HOWEVER, why is the leader of our country BOWING before the leader of another country?

Zona, the righties do complain too much about Obama and everything he does, HOWEVER, why is the leader of our country BOWING before the leader of another country?

He bowed in front of a Japanese person..omg!..its called etiquette. This is the type of stuff that proves it...no matter what OBAMA DOES, HE IS WRONG.

zz72682359.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.

Goddam right it was heroic....your chicken shit ass probably would have deserted when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Not only that..it was HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS. Get your facts straight...

Last edited:
And then there was "W" demonstrating the proper way to greet royalty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znw6hHmP9w]YouTube - Sunni Wahaby Salafi King Abdulshytan Gay Kiss[/ame]

Oh Jesus.... :rolleyes:

It was not a big deal with honoring tradition when Bush did it and it is not a big deal now with Obama...

There are plenty of legit things to complain about with Obama.. this is not one

The problem is that the lefty wingers made a big deal about Bush.. and blow this off.. more winger hypocrisy

Normally such a gesture would be seen as nothing more than a sign of mutual respect and an expected thing. However, what the short sighted Obama Klan and Liberals fail to grasp and add to the picture are all of the other traits of appeasement Obama demonstrates and acts out.

Just another episode in the Obama saga!

Mike

How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

vious Post | Top of the Ticket Home How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

November 14, 2009 | 3:38 am

How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference for a superior.
To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit? America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of money as a sign of respect.
Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long ago. (See photo here)
A

"so sorry for Hiroshima"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back