Obama Blasted for Failure to Visit Israel

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Why are they so concerned, they are not the 51st state. Which makes me wonder why Romney is in Israel now. Since the Jewish population of the United States is approximately 2%, why would Romney over there campaigning now.

The Emergency Committee for Israel is waging a media blitz to alert voters to President Obama’s failure to visit Israel during his four years in office.
Obama Blasted for Failure to Visit Israel | Washington Free Beacon

Why did obama go when he was trolling for Jewish votes? Why got to London, or to Poland? What was obama's world American Apology Tour about last time?

Why are they so concerned, they are not the 51st state. Which makes me wonder why Romney is in Israel now. Since the Jewish population of the United States is approximately 2%, why would Romney over there campaigning now.

The Emergency Committee for Israel is waging a media blitz to alert voters to President Obama’s failure to visit Israel during his four years in office.

Because Israel is supposed to be an important ally of ours.

That's funny. :lol: I doubt very many Americans would call THAT a failure. I call it smart.

That's funny. :lol: I doubt very many Americans would call THAT a failure. I call it smart.

But, in fairness, you don't even know what the definition of 'treason' is in this country... your 'smart' is most smart people's 'stupid'.

In all fairness, obama has promised that if Jews give him lots of money and vote for him, he will visit Israel next time.

But, in fairness, you don't even know what the definition of 'treason' is in this country... your 'smart' is most smart people's 'stupid'.

You are probably right. I don't live in England like you do. But then I wasn't trying to define what the Brits call treason.

Romney is a good friend of Netanyahu. He would never leave him sitting all alone univited to dinner. obama is a typical lib, asswipe.

Romney is a good friend of Netanyahu. He would never leave him sitting all alone univited to dinner. obama is a typical lib, asswipe.

I doubt Bibi really cares if Obama visits....
But i'd like to see him treat Obama like he was treated here! There is NOTHING Barry can say to convince me he see's Israel as an ally...NOTHING!

I have yet to see any right winger complain about making Israel dependent on the us, Keeping Israel on the plantation or treating them like children who can't make it without govt help.

I guess that only applies to Americans.

Forum List

Back