Obama Blasted for Failure to Visit Israel

Why are they so concerned, they are not the 51st state. Which makes me wonder why Romney is in Israel now. Since the Jewish population of the United States is approximately 2%, why would Romney over there campaigning now.

The Emergency Committee for Israel is waging a media blitz to alert voters to President Obama’s failure to visit Israel during his four years in office.
Obama Blasted for Failure to Visit Israel | Washington Free Beacon

Romney's not campaigning for the Jewish Vote, which will go about80% to Obama.

He's campaigning for the Funditard "We need to support Israel so Jay-a-zus can come back and settle all the scores."

He can show support for Israel without actually visiting them. I didn't know it was a requirement to be President of the United States to visit Israel.

Is that in the job description somewhere?
It's an unwritten rule that all U.S. presidents must kowtow to Israel and suck up to that apartheid nations rulers. :cool:

It must be that, because as far as I know, Israelis do not have a vote in our Presidential
election. So why campaign for the Jewish vote, when Jews are approximately only 2% of the US population? Romney would be better off spending that time speaking to the Unions.

Forum List

Back