A Modern Timeline of Liberals Claiming That Opposition to Obama = Racism

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.

08/23/08: Jacob Weisberg, Slate: "Racism is the only reason Obama might lose."​

...to:
And now, full circle, comes today's other installment, from our old friend Charles P. Pierce in Esquire magazine:

In so many ways, the path [Barack Obama] has to walk to re-election is similar to the path he has had to walk through his life. It was hard not to notice the subtext present in all those earnest warnings about hurting the fee-fees of our financial titans. The president was stepping out of his place. The president was being uppity again.

This is also the case with what is perhaps the most noxious idea out there: that Barack Obama "failed" in his promise to "bring the country together," and that he is now — Glorioski! — campaigning like he wants to be president all over again. He is engaging in politics. Mother of mercy, I swear David Brooks is just going to break down and go all to pieces on PBS some evening over the president's betrayal of his role as the country's anodyne black man and, of course, his upcoming role as black martyr to incivility and discord. It is his duty, dammit, to be all the things that people like Brooks wanted him to be so that he could lose, nobly, and then the country could go back to its rightful owners.​

Lots of fancy words to attempt to disguise a lack of reasoning ability.

Too bad for the Left
they really shot their wad with the race card
last election

It won't be of any use for them now

Don't underestimate the Stupidity of the American Electorate

Good point
I did hear thrill up the leg man- Matthews
discuss the important question

Can America really kick out their first black president
Implying some type of racism, if we do....

In reality, it is not the color of his skin
but the color of his politics

Oh the race card will be played early and often.
Voter suppression with the voter ID laws.
The GOP outspending the Dems.
And the simple fact that the only way to justify being against
Obama has to be racism because that can be the only answer.
The man according to the left has been so Godlike among us mere
mortals that the only justification to oppose him has to be because we are racists.

08/23/08: Jacob Weisberg, Slate: "Racism is the only reason Obama might lose."​

...to:
And now, full circle, comes today's other installment, from our old friend Charles P. Pierce in Esquire magazine:

In so many ways, the path [Barack Obama] has to walk to re-election is similar to the path he has had to walk through his life. It was hard not to notice the subtext present in all those earnest warnings about hurting the fee-fees of our financial titans. The president was stepping out of his place. The president was being uppity again.

This is also the case with what is perhaps the most noxious idea out there: that Barack Obama "failed" in his promise to "bring the country together," and that he is now — Glorioski! — campaigning like he wants to be president all over again. He is engaging in politics. Mother of mercy, I swear David Brooks is just going to break down and go all to pieces on PBS some evening over the president's betrayal of his role as the country's anodyne black man and, of course, his upcoming role as black martyr to incivility and discord. It is his duty, dammit, to be all the things that people like Brooks wanted him to be so that he could lose, nobly, and then the country could go back to its rightful owners.​

Lots of fancy words to attempt to disguise a lack of reasoning ability.

ad40cc50b350012f8015001dd8b71c47

Too bad for the Left
they really shot their wad with the race card
last election

It won't be of any use for them now

Don't underestimate the Stupidity of the American Electorate

Good point
I did hear thrill up the leg man- Matthews
discuss the important question

Can America really kick out their first black president
Implying some type of racism, if we do....

In reality, it is not the color of his skin
but the color of his politics

be9b9900b350012f8015001dd8b71c47

Oh the race card will be played early and often.
Voter suppression with the voter ID laws.
The GOP outspending the Dems.
And the simple fact that the only way to justify being against
Obama has to be racism because that can be the only answer.
The man according to the left has been so Godlike among us mere
mortals that the only justification to oppose him has to be because we are racists.

c542c340b350012f8015001dd8b71c47

Nice timeline 2 whole examples...Case closed

Wait, Someone claimed that Obama took oath on the Koran...Must've been dems
Someone claimed that Obama was really a secret muslim...Must've been dems
Someone sent emails with a watermelon patch in front of the White House...Must've been dems
Someone defended the watermelon emails....Must've been dems
Someone made a picture of Obama as a bone thru the nose african witch doctor...Must've been dems

racistobamaimage9.jpg

Dems must've did it

image_7048215.jpg

Dems must've did that

images

Dems did it again

images

Dems did that too

Matter fact only one party has defended all of this and the party is not the Dems

Birthers are as prevelant on this board as nouns and consonants. Birthers are only around because the President is black.

The evidence does speak for itself. You all could go a long way toward righting your reputations by denouncing the birthers but we all know you won't do that....for some reason. Which of course makes us ask why....

Sorry; those are the facts.

Wait, Someone claimed that Obama took oath on the Koran...Must've been dems
Someone claimed that Obama was really a secret muslim...Must've been dems
Someone sent emails with a watermelon patch in front of the White House...Must've been dems
Someone defended the watermelon emails....Must've been dems
Someone made a picture of Obama as a bone thru the nose african witch doctor...Must've been dems

racistobamaimage9.jpg

Ah, yes.......Idaho's favorite.....

I expect the race rhetoric to get even louder.

The self-defeating this is that the birthers are a net positive for Obama. If I were a republican, I'd bet shouting them down at every turn. Yet none of the republicans on here can be bothered with such a chore apparently. Personally it makes me wonder if there is that type of racism just beneath the surface... It would be sad if that were the case.

The self-defeating this is that the birthers are a net positive for Obama. If I were a republican, I'd bet shouting them down at every turn. Yet none of the republicans on here can be bothered with such a chore apparently. Personally it makes me wonder if there is that type of racism just beneath the surface... It would be sad if that were the case.

I didn't see any of you assholes shouting down the democrats when they implied Romney might be a felon so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

I know leftists aren't very good at math ("We'll make the nation prosperous by taking more money away from people!!"), but if you click the link, you'll find more than two.

As for the rest of your drivel, you're desperate to pretend it's widespread -- but it's not.

Or do you want to apply your same "logic" to racist Democrats? Your call.

Good thing it's not, huh?

I've castigated the birthers. What's done is done, and Obama will not be removed from office nor prevented from running again even if it's proven he was born a citizen of another nation.

Now, go ahead and tell me I'm racist. :cool:

Forum List

Back