Obama/Biden or Romney/Ryan: Who would best protect women's rights?

Yeah--this happens all of the time. Women in order to snag a boyfriend for life will purposefully "forget" --cough-cough on purpose-to take contraceptives-in order to get pregnant. When the boyfriend cuts out and or tells her there is no way he wants the baby--it's time to run in and get an abortion.

This happens more often that NOT. Planned Parenthood was started to council those PLANNING a family--but it has turned into an abortion clinic for these type women.

As far as I know she never had an abortion with my brother - at the same time I'm sure she did...

Besides, that stupid doped out bitch wasn't capable of being a mother. If they did conceive a child my pro-life parents would have taken the child....

That happens a lot too. Grandparents becoming parents again--because of their loser kids bringing home babies they're incapable of taking care of themselves.

I think my brother is capable of being a good father - the ex was just the problem. That crazy bitch will never be a mother and it she ever was she would be trash just like her own mother...

Thankfully she moved 1500 miles away....

As far as I know she never had an abortion with my brother - at the same time I'm sure she did...

Besides, that stupid doped out bitch wasn't capable of being a mother. If they did conceive a child my pro-life parents would have taken the child....

See this is a good reason for Birth control. Some people shouldn't have children.:eusa_shhh:

I think my son-in-law has the best idea. Sterilize everyone at birth--until they go through examinations of being an adult--financially secure--dope free--and emotionally stable before you unsterilize them to have a baby.

Sounds like a good Orwellian science fiction novel/movie..

Allowing people to have children?

I can see it now: "vote for me if you want to have children."

The wording by liberal's on issues they care about is absolutely hysterical. The first paragraph alone uses these hilarious phrases - " reproductive healthcare", "right to choose", and "reproductive health services".

First, since when is MURDER a "service"? You're killing a baby, but because it's so awful, you can't even refer to it as what it is. If something is so awful, you have to avoid what it is and give it a code word (like "service" :lol), maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Can you imagine if if the GOP legalized the rape of women and then started referring to rape as "sexual services"? The liberals would go fucking ape shit. But take a human life, call it "reproductive services" and in the very flawed "logic" of a liberal, that's ok.

Second, I just looked up the word "reproductive" and it says "Producing New Life Or Offspring". Since abortion is the exact opposite of that definition, how can liberals refer to this issue as "reproductive rights" or "reproductive services"?!? You are not producing new life, you are taking a life! You are preventing a life. There is nothing "reproductive" about it you wingnuts!

This is how disingenuous, unhinged, and radical the left has become. They can't even call it what it is (murder, aborting life, etc.) and have an honest discussion about the issue. Does anyone really wonder why there is gridlock in Washington? Who the fuck can work with and compromise with a party that calls killing babies "reproductive healthcare services"????

One thing that always stands out about you anti-choice psychos - you rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial welfare of the mother. To you zealots, the mother is just an expendable incubator - a pod.

lol, you calling others zealots...just look at the spamming of this board with your idiocy?

my gawd you need help

The wording by liberal's on issues they care about is absolutely hysterical. The first paragraph alone uses these hilarious phrases - " reproductive healthcare", "right to choose", and "reproductive health services".

First, since when is MURDER a "service"? You're killing a baby, but because it's so awful, you can't even refer to it as what it is. If something is so awful, you have to avoid what it is and give it a code word (like "service" :lol), maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Can you imagine if if the GOP legalized the rape of women and then started referring to rape as "sexual services"? The liberals would go fucking ape shit. But take a human life, call it "reproductive services" and in the very flawed "logic" of a liberal, that's ok.

Second, I just looked up the word "reproductive" and it says "Producing New Life Or Offspring". Since abortion is the exact opposite of that definition, how can liberals refer to this issue as "reproductive rights" or "reproductive services"?!? You are not producing new life, you are taking a life! You are preventing a life. There is nothing "reproductive" about it you wingnuts!

This is how disingenuous, unhinged, and radical the left has become. They can't even call it what it is (murder, aborting life, etc.) and have an honest discussion about the issue. Does anyone really wonder why there is gridlock in Washington? Who the fuck can work with and compromise with a party that calls killing babies "reproductive healthcare services"????

One thing that always stands out about you anti-choice psychos - you rarely, if ever, mention anything about the mental/physical/financial welfare of the mother. To you zealots, the mother is just an expendable incubator - a pod.

And what is the child, but expendable, permanently? The woman can give birth and give the baby to a grateful childless couple, but murdering a child is forever.

It takes a man and a woman to create a child. Why is it that only tha woman can decide whether that child lives or dies? What if the father wants his baby? What right does a mother have to murder his child?

Just because God made her the vessel to keep and protect this baby and nourish until birth? Every woman was born with the ability and sacred trust to allow their body to procreate in the manner for which it was designed.

To allow someone to go in and cut up a baby before it is born is nothing short of murder. And you can call it what you will, but know what it is you are doing and don't gloss over it.

Dr Spencer opens a fresh pack of shiny instruments. He's an extremely calm, softly spoken man, which somehow makes his words all the more devastating. "The foetus can't come out in one go. We haven't dilated sufficiently for that. The foetal parts are soft enough to break apart as they are being removed..."

In other words, he has to dismember the foetus inside the uterus and pull it out, bit by bit. He uses an ultrasound scan to guide him. Even then, some body parts are too large to come out intact.

To illustrate what happens, Dr Spencer grips his thumb between the surgical forceps and squeezes gently. "Those parts are the skull and then the spine and pelvis, and in fact they are crushed..."

The article then goes in the "the silent scream" where the fetus feels the pain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...urgeon-finally-tells-truth.html#ixzz24BCzfmWJ

Last edited:
Can you imagine the person who would base their vote for someone on whether they support Abortion? or the pretty words for it, a woman's CHOICE

what a sad society we have become

Last edited:
Women's rights are pretty damn well protected.... I think the majority of Americans are more concerned with $5,000,000,000,000 new debt in 3 years, record unemployment, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, falling US $, first credit downgrade in history, low/no GDP, housing markets in the shitter, etc.

I think women's rights, rubbers and gay marriage are a distant like, tenth.

Actually, the mother made herself an "incubator". She didn't have to get pregnant...

One thing that always stands out about you pro-murder psychos - you rarely, if ever, mention anything about the baby's welfare. It's just a piece of garbage to be disposed of because the baby is an "inconvience".

Any one with an ounce of human compassion (ie anyone who is not a sick liberal) will tell you that it's not about the mother - it's about the baby. Even freaking animals in the animal kingdom sacrifice themselves for their offspring. Tells you the mental capacity and compassion of your average liberal is below that of a filthy animal.

It depends.

How about within our innercities it's legal? Or how about leaving it up to the states? The consitution never gave this kind of powers to the federal government in the first place.

The Roe v. Wade Supreme Court said differently.

Except that the Supreme Court does not have authority to make law nor does it have authority to grant the federal government powers. Something simple that is apparently too complicated for liberals to comprehend.

My brothers ex-girlfriend was just as bad....... 10-years ago the told my sister that it was ok to fuck around because she could "always get an abortion.".... I just learned that recently.

Oh, and I only had to live with this bitch for about 5 years.. She is gone now and I'm happy.. I never want to see her mug ever again...

Yeah--this happens all of the time. Women in order to snag a boyfriend for life will purposefully "forget" --cough-cough on purpose-to take contraceptives-in order to get pregnant. When the boyfriend cuts out and or tells her there is no way he wants the baby--it's time to run in and get an abortion.

This happens more often that NOT. Planned Parenthood was started to council those PLANNING a family--but it has turned into an abortion clinic for these type women.

Really? Do you have "credible" facts to support that claim?

Yes, it's called LIVING! Asking for credible facts to support this is like asking for credible facts that we live on planet earth or that the sun exists. If you're over the age of 10, you've seen enough news stories to "support this claim". You're getting desperate now because you know you are wrong.

The poll numbers are worse for Romney among women. In Pennsylvania, Obama leads him among females by a 59 to 35 percent margin; in Florida, 51 to 44; and in Ohio, 58 to 37.

Poll: Obama leads Romney among women voters in key swing states - Yahoo! News

Most eye-popping are the 20-plus-point leads he holds in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Fifty-eight percent of women choose Obama in Ohio, compared with 37 percent for Romney. In Pennsylvania, the 59-35 margin is even greater. And a 7-point lead in Florida is significant, as well.

Women Prefer Obama Over Romney At Staggering Rates - Business Insider

It just goes to show how badly uninformed the general population is. What "rights" are at risk? Has Romney said he would end abortion? Has Romney said he was going to prevent women from voting? Has Romney said he was going to make sure that women stayed in the kitchen where they belong? People, especially democrats, will believe whtever they are told without a hint of skepticism.

Last edited:
No sane person would deny that abortion is ugly and traumatic, and I've never met anyone who is pro-abortion. However, I know lots of folks who are pro-choice.

Who has priority: Mother or fetus? Roe v. Wade gives the mother priority. Anti-choice zealots want to give the fetus priority.

What say you?

Roe v Wade has been around for 50 years now. It's not going to change. Romney/Ryan have much more important issues on their minds versus birth control pills and what you do with your uterus.

In fact ROMNEY has stated that:

During a 2007 debate, Romney was asked if he would sign legislation to ban “all abortion” — assuming, hypothetically, that Roe v. Wade had been overturned. He said he’d be “delighted to sign it,” if there was a national consensus for it. But, he said, “that’s not where America is today.” Meanwhile, Romney made clear — both before and after that debate — that his fuller position was that he opposes abortion except in cases of rape, incest or to save the life of the mother.
FactCheck.org : Twisting Romney’s Abortion Stance

Now--I really don't care what women do with their own bodies. I have no intention of paying for your face lift--your boob lift--your liposucktion--or your choice to have an abortion.

I understand the need for an abortion in the instance of rape, incest or the life of the mother--but when you make a choice to have an abortion--I figure it's because you did not make the CHOICE to use birth control contraceptives that prevent pregnancy--and I don't want to pay for your mistakes.

planned+parenthood.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Just to be clear, what you're saying is your stance on murdering babies is: it's not OK to murder some babies but-----but murdering other babies is A-OK, did I get that right?
hmmm, that's so Romneyesque of you.

Republicans are a strange lot, they claim abortion is murder but-----but most of them add a caveat for rape.

Make up your collective mind Republicans -- is abortion murder or not? Is the Republican party giving up it's 'perceived' moral high ground by adding the caveat "except in the case of rape", just for political reasons?

Governor etch a sketch and the Republican party platform disagree -- WTF?

*I am aware that abortion is not illegal. Keyword in the title would be -If-.

I have never been able to comprehend the idea / opinion that some abortion is okay, and some is not.

If you believe that a fetus is living human with the right to live, then it is a living human no matter what, right? Regardless of whether the mother was raped or not - if you think abortion is murder, then isn't it murder in all circumstances?

If you do not believe that it is is a human being, and you think abortion is not murder if the mother is raped, then it's also not murder if the mother just chose not to use a condom / contraception. So if you think abortion should be legal for rape victims, then you have NO right to say it shouldn't be legal for someone who just failed to use contraception. You might not like the decision they made, you might not agree with it - but if it's acceptable in the first scenario, it's acceptable in ALL scenarios.

If it's murder, then it's always murder. If it isn't murder, then it's never murder. I can't understand the opinion of picking and choosing what an "acceptable" circumstance is. There is NO grey line.

Always leave it up to a progressive to label people: Woman, Man, gay, black, white, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Mexican etc....

I'm getting tired of this whole collectivist bullshit...

A couple of weeks ago some idiot called me an "Italian American" - I set that progressive idiot straight saying I'm not an "Italian American, I'm just an American and US citizen."

Forum List

Back