Obama-Biden Bailed Out Failed CEO's & Investors(?) Trump Bailing Out Unions And Workers(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Maybe 'tis nobler to recall that the "Dearly Departed" Administration, (subsequent the Farewell Address), had actually bailed out the failed auto industry failed Management, and the investors. Or maybe 'tis nobler to compare and contrast with the incoming Administration, touting new car plant and other employment, instead. Jobs creation is actually being mentioned as a government intervention of value, in the economy.

Mostly it is likely better just to regard it all a bunch of inadvertent tripe, since the incoming fuhrer decided on a rant against spies and journalists instead(?). Likely the tone of the next four years was being set. That part actually made the news. This part below, did not(?). This is from the New York Times Transcript of the now failed Press Conference. Der Trump itself is salivating(?). Anyone might wonder if Senators Sanders and Warren were about to be appointed to the incoming Cabinet, forthwith.
All right. We’ve had some great news over the last couple of weeks. I’ve been quite active, I guess you could say, in an economic way for the country. A lot of car companies are going to be moving in, we have other companies — big news is going to be announced over the next couple of weeks about companies that are getting building in the Midwest.

You saw yesterday Fiat Chrysler; big, big factory going to be built in this country as opposed to another country. Ford just announced that they stopped plans for a billion dollar plant in Mexico and they’re going to be moving into Michigan and expanding, very substantially, an existing plant.

I appreciate that from Ford. I appreciate it very much from Fiat Chrysler. I hope that General Motors will be following and I think they will be. I think a lot of people will be following. I think a lot of industries are going to be coming back.

We’ve got to get our drug industry back. Our drug industry has been disastrous. They’re leaving left and right. They supply our drugs, but they don’t make them here, to a large extent. And the other thing we have to do is create new bidding procedures for the drug industry because they’re getting away with murder.

Pharma, pharma has a lot of lobbies and a lot of lobbyists and a lot of power and there’s very little bidding on drugs. We’re the largest buyer of drugs in the world and yet we don’t bid properly and we’re going to start bidding and we’re going to save billions of dollars over a period of time.

And we’re going to do that with a lot of other industries. I’m very much involved with the generals and admirals on the airplane, the F-35, you’ve been reading about it. And it’s way, way behind schedule and many, many billions of dollars over budget. I don’t like that. And the admirals have been fantastic, the generals have been fantastic. I’ve really gotten to know them well. And we’re going to do some big things on the F-35 program, and perhaps the F-18 program. And we’re going to get those costs way down and we’re going to get the plane to be even better. And we’re going to have some competition and it’s going to be a beautiful thing.

So, we’ve been very, very much involved, and other things. We had Jack Ma, we had so many incredible people coming here. There are no — they’re going to do tremendous things — tremendous things in this country. And they’re very excited.

That is all liberal Democratic agenda, nowhere mentioned in the Clinton campaign, recently failed.

The Republican Primary contenders made no such mention of any such agenda.

Then, like some careening meteorite, then Trump went off onto agenda that doesn't even matter to Republicans!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Yellow Hair shoot many arrows in air! Not sure if any of them landed anywhere(?)!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back