Obama Becoming A Joke...

I was......I was 16 years old, and quite the liberal stoner when Reagan was elected. I was becoming politically aware. Realized Carter was an idiot, although he had SOME decent intentions........Joined the ARMY at 17, served under Reagan. Watched how he conducted himself. Saw how his conservative policies brought this great country back from the disaster that was Carter. Watched how many on the left embraced him for his straight forward way of conducting himself (You will NEVER hear a conservative identify themselves as "Obama conservatives", while you hear many dems identify themselves as "Reagan democrats")......Reagan turned me conservative, and you sure as hell as don't hear me bitching about my lot in life. I have very little to worry about, financially or otherwise....Why is that?......Because I took personal responsibility by the horns and ran with it, along with my conservative DEMOCRAT wife.

Face it, Obama is an abject failure. The liberal progressive agenda is an abject failure......There is no hope, there is no change. Obama sold you fools a phoney bill of goods, and your attempts to justify that inept fool, is completely laughable.
I was 16 also.. not politically motived, my dad was a lifer in the Marines my mother is a life long repub..so there not much you can tell me about conservatism that I don't already know.
as to Reagan he was your first pres you (and I) were eligible to vote for.
my experience of Ronald Reagan was he ass fucked the nation for 8 years.
as did bush 2.
as to taking responsibility I "worked" (no grants ,no scholarships) my way through college, got a MFA(technical) met my wife "A republican" who also has an MFA.
our life was doing just fine until Bush 2.
when Obama fucks up as bad as Bush2(he'd need four more years to even start)then we'll talk about failure.

Bull shit and double bullshit
just the sort of ignorant retort I've come to expect.
what part is bullshit and what part is double bullshit?

I was 16 also.. not politically motived, my dad was a lifer in the Marines my mother is a life long repub..so there not much you can tell me about conservatism that I don't already know.
as did bush 2.
as to taking responsibility I "worked" (no grants ,no scholarships) my way through college, got a MFA(technical) met my wife "A republican" who also has an MFA.
when Obama fucks up as bad as Bush2(he'd need four more years to even start)then we'll talk about failure.

So? just what happened to YOUR LIFE while Bush was President?
And are you BETTER OFF TODAY under Obama. Hows those gas prices? how much are you now PAYING for food? Thankfully I take it you still have a job and are not in that 9.1%
unemployed..
SO?

as did bush 2.

you seem like an intelligent man.
So please...tell me....exactly what was it that Bush did that screwed you over?

And are you BETTER OFF TODAY under Obama. Hows those gas prices? how much are you now PAYING for food? Thankfully I take it you still have a job and are not in that 9.1%
unemployed..
SO?
assume much?where I live the the unemployment rate is 13%
my wife ( AN engineer) was unemployed for nearly 2 years due to GW'S AND THE GOP'S DISINTEREST IN INFRASTRUCTURE i.E. The company could get no contracts so layoff's were inevitable.
My career was stymied when the bush admin cut funding to THE N.E.A (THE NATIONAL ENDOWMENTS FOR THE ARTS)
Luckily I knew some people who could hook me up with some part work..
then I was diagnosed with leukemia.
now on medicare... 45 million Americans without health care

• 60 percent of EPA scientists report political interference with their work

• 1,273 whistleblower complaints filed from 2002-2008; 1,256 were dismissed

• 190,000 U.S.-supplied weapons missing in Iraq

• $212.3 million in overcharges by Halliburton for Iraq oil reconstruction work

• $455 billion deficit for fiscal year 2008; estimated to reach up to $1 trillion in 2009

• $9.91 billion for government secrecy in 2007 — a record

• 809 government laptops with sensitive information lost by FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration, and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

• 30 million pounds of beef recalled in 2007

• $300 billion over budget for Department of Defense weapons acquisitions

• Less than 3 percent of U.S. electricity needs met by alternative energy

• 2,145 troops killed and 21,000 injured in Iraq from March 2003 through November 1, 2008, by IEDs (improvised explosive devices) and other explosives — many while awaiting body armor. Additionally, tens of thousands of Iraqis have been killed in the conflict

• 34.8 percent of oil used in America imported during Nixon administration; 42.2 percent during first Gulf War; 59.9 percent in 2006

• $100 million for failed FBI computer network

• $100 billion in federal tax revenues lost annually to corporations using off-shore tax shelters

• 163 million airline passengers delayed 320 million hours; cost to U.S. economy: more than $41 billion in 2007

• $60 billion stolen in Medicare fraud each year

• 2.5 million toxic toys recalled in summer of 2007

• $12.5 billion for defective National Polar-Orbiting Environmental Satellite System

• $4 billion to upgrade National Security Agency computers that often crash, have trouble talking to each other, and lose key intelligence

• 60,000 flights made by 46 Southwest Airline jets in violation of FAA safety directives due to lax FAA enforcement

• 12.8 percent job turnover at Department of Homeland Security in 2006 — double that of any other cabinet-level agency

• 730,000 backlogged patent applications

• 148,000 troops not enough to secure Iraq, enabling insurgency to take root

• $1 billion , six-year “Reading First” program called ineffective by Department of Education Inspector General

• 20,000 U.S. deaths annually from lack of pollution controls on diesel vehicles and power plants

• 60,000 newborns a year at risk for neurological problems due to mercury emissions from coal-fired power plants

• Two-thirds fewer clean ups of EPA Superfund toxic waste sites during 2001-2006 than in previous six years

• 935 demonstrably false statements in lead-up to Iraq war by President Bush and seven members of his administration

• At least $500 million for FEMA trailers contaminated by formaldehyde occupied by thousands displaced after Hurricane Katrina

• 558 detainees at Guantanamo detention facility reduced to 255 after court-ordered case reviews

• 26 percent of corporations holding at least $250 million in assets audited in 2006; percent audited in 1990: more than 70 percent. IRS audit staff slashed by 30 percent

• $431.5 billion spent on Medicare in 2007, double amount in 2001

• 47 dead in mining accidents in 2006 blamed on lax oversight

• $9 billion in federal oil and gas royalties mismanaged by agency linked to drug-and-sex scandal

• 275 largest U.S. corporations pay, on average, about 17 percent in taxes in 2007, half the standard corporate tax rate

• $45 trillion in credit-default swaps, without federal oversight, in 2007

• 760,800 disability claims backlogged, awaiting hearings at Social Security Administration as of October 2008

• 806,000 Veterans Affairs disability claims in 2006, up 39 percent since 2000; backlog reached 400,000 claims by February 2007

• 2,640 days Osama bin Laden at large since September 11, 2001 (as of December 10, 2008)

Last edited:

unemployed..
SO?
my wife ( AN engineer) was unemployed for nearly 2 years due to GW'S AND THE GOP'S DISINTEREST IN INFRASTRUCTURE i.E. The company could get no contracts so layoff's were inevitable.
My career was stymied when the bush admin cut funding to THE N.E.A (THE NATIONAL ENDOWMENTS FOR THE ARTS)

• $455 billion deficit for fiscal year 2008; estimated to reach up to $1 trillion in 2009

• 809 government laptops with sensitive information lost by FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration, and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

• 2,145 troops killed and 21,000 injured in Iraq from March 2003 through November 1, 2008, by IEDs (improvised explosive devices) and other explosives — many while awaiting body armor. Additionally, tens of thousands of Iraqis have been killed in the conflict

• 34.8 percent of oil used in America imported during Nixon administration; 42.2 percent during first Gulf War; 59.9 percent in 2006

• $100 billion in federal tax revenues lost annually to corporations using off-shore tax shelters

• 163 million airline passengers delayed 320 million hours; cost to U.S. economy: more than $41 billion in 2007

• $12.5 billion for defective National Polar-Orbiting Environmental Satellite System

• $4 billion to upgrade National Security Agency computers that often crash, have trouble talking to each other, and lose key intelligence

• 60,000 flights made by 46 Southwest Airline jets in violation of FAA safety directives due to lax FAA enforcement

• 12.8 percent job turnover at Department of Homeland Security in 2006 — double that of any other cabinet-level agency

• $1 billion , six-year “Reading First” program called ineffective by Department of Education Inspector General

• 20,000 U.S. deaths annually from lack of pollution controls on diesel vehicles and power plants

• 60,000 newborns a year at risk for neurological problems due to mercury emissions from coal-fired power plants

• Two-thirds fewer clean ups of EPA Superfund toxic waste sites during 2001-2006 than in previous six years

• 935 demonstrably false statements in lead-up to Iraq war by President Bush and seven members of his administration

• At least $500 million for FEMA trailers contaminated by formaldehyde occupied by thousands displaced after Hurricane Katrina

• 558 detainees at Guantanamo detention facility reduced to 255 after court-ordered case reviews

• 26 percent of corporations holding at least $250 million in assets audited in 2006; percent audited in 1990: more than 70 percent. IRS audit staff slashed by 30 percent

• $9 billion in federal oil and gas royalties mismanaged by agency linked to drug-and-sex scandal

• 275 largest U.S. corporations pay, on average, about 17 percent in taxes in 2007, half the standard corporate tax rate

• 760,800 disability claims backlogged, awaiting hearings at Social Security Administration as of October 2008

• 806,000 Veterans Affairs disability claims in 2006, up 39 percent since 2000; backlog reached 400,000 claims by February 2007

• 2,640 days Osama bin Laden at large since September 11, 2001 (as of December 10, 2008)
I would bet good money that you did not investigate to find that information that you just posted.

That makes you a plagiarist - a thief.

:thup:

unemployed..
SO?

I would bet good money that you did not investigate to find that information that you just posted.

and you'd be wrong , when dealing with people like everything has to be researched as most of what you print is bullshit or cherry picked.

http://tpzoo.wordpress.com/2008/12/11/40-top-failures-of-the-bush-administration/

Last edited:

and you'd be wrong , when dealing with people like everything has to be researched as most of what you print is bullshit or cherry picked.
You've been busted as a plagiarist (a thief) and a liar. :lol:

Right down to the formating, even. Broken Government | Broken Government: By the Numbers
• 45 million Americans without health care
• $1 billion, six-year “Reading First” program called ineffective by Department of Education Inspector General

Such dishonesty.

Right down to the formating, even. Broken Government | Broken Government: By the Numbers
• $1 billion, six-year “Reading First” program called ineffective by Department of Education Inspector General

Such dishonesty.
wrong again assclown:40 top failures of the Bush administration | TheZoo

thanks for playing!

Such dishonesty.

thanks for playing!
So, you DID lie about plagiarizing!!!!!

:lmao:

What a dishonest POS.

Psst: Look at your own link. At least THEY didn't plagiarize from Broken Government - they credited them, unlike you - the plagiarist who lies about plagiarizing.

Such dishonesty.

I figured he couldn't come up with an HONEST answer..good job my dear..

Such dishonesty.

Thanks.

I can spot a dishonest poster a mile away at this point.

:lol:

Such dishonesty.

thanks for playing!

What a dishonest POS.

Psst: Look at your own link. At least THEY didn't plagiarize from Broken Government - they credited them, unlike you - the plagiarist who lies about plagiarizing.
odd I never said anything about plagiarizing.. you did! so how could I be lying ?
I did however neglect to post the address on my first draft...which if you weren't trying so hard and failing to cover your inadequacies, you'd would have noticed that I remedied that mistake....:lol:

Such dishonesty.

:lol::lol:

What a dishonest POS.

odd I never said anything about plagiarizing.. you did! so how could I be lying ?
I did however neglect to post the address on my first draft...which if you weren't trying so hard and failing to cover your inadequacies, you'd would have noticed that I remedied that mistake....:lol:
You denied plagiarizing.

You lied.

And, you plagiarized.

Dishonest hack.

Thief.

And, don't do it again here. It's against one of the few rules we have, for good reason - it's copyright infringement. Not YOUR intellectual property, thief.

What a dishonest POS.

You denied plagiarizing.

You lied.

And, you plagiarized.

Dishonest hack.

Thief.

And, don't do it again here. It's against one of the few rules we have, for good reason - it's copyright infringement. Not YOUR intellectual property, thief.

The problem is that he may not know what plagiarism is.

What a dishonest POS.

You denied plagiarizing.

You lied.

And, you plagiarized.

Dishonest hack.

Thief.

no I did not
you accused me of it.... would bet good money that you did not investigate to find that information that you just posted.

That makes you a plagiarist - a thief."SI assclown"

it's been ask and answered and your ass is in a crack

as did bush 2.

nope that was all the post you made was worth replying about. It's pure 100 percent bullshit.

Forum List

Back