Obama Becoming A Joke...

And, that's plagiarism.

Moron.

Not even addressing the fact that you didn't even answer Steph's question.
yes I did:assume much?where I live the the unemployment rate is 13%
my wife ( AN engineer) was unemployed for nearly 2 years due to GW'S AND THE GOP'S DISINTEREST IN INFRASTRUCTURE i.E. The company could get no contracts so layoff's were inevitable.
My career was stymied when the bush admin cut funding to THE N.E.A (THE NATIONAL ENDOWMENTS FOR THE ARTS)
Luckily I knew some people who could hook me up with some part work..
then I was diagnosed with leukemia.: not only dishonest but not very obsevant either.

WHAT I really said: "wrong again,you caught no one at nothing.
your right, your reply reminded me that I forgot the link,but any relationship to reality ends there. any less delusional poster would have simply asked for the link.
all your actions after that prove you were attempting to stir up unwarranted and unnecessary shit.... and that's the very pinnacle of dishonesty ."

Cherry picking is cheap and dishonest.:eusa_liar:
I did give you a chance to post the link when I said that I would bet good money that you didn't research the data you posted and that would be plagiarism.

Would you have preferred that I didn't even give you a chance to have you post a link and just reported your post? Next time, I will. I promise.

Then you said - YOUR WORDS - "You'd be wrong". Then you posted a link PROVING that I wasn't wrong.

What a fucking moron you are. And, a pathological liar.

As I said, I can pick them out from a mile away at this point.

You plagiarized and lied about doing it, quite lamely lied.

Deal with it, or keep trying to lie out of it. You could have just given the link and moved on, but you kept trying to lie your way out of it. Good grief. If that is worth exposing additional dishonesty on your part, great, I suppose. Odd, in reality.

But, it does give everyone a chance to see what you are, so that's a plus. :thup:
delusional much!
it appears your doing all the "lying your way out".

Last edited:
odd I never said anything about plagiarizing.. you did! so how could I be lying ?
I did however neglect to post the address on my first draft...which if you weren't trying so hard and failing to cover your inadequacies, you'd would have noticed that I remedied that mistake....:lol:
You denied plagiarizing.

You lied.

And, you plagiarized.

Dishonest hack.

Thief.

And, don't do it again here. It's against one of the few rules we have, for good reason - it's copyright infringement. Not YOUR intellectual property, thief.

The problem is that he may not know what plagiarism is.

If that is the case then he will once this thread is over. :)

So far he's still fighting it.

You denied plagiarizing.

You lied.

And, you plagiarized.

Dishonest hack.

Thief.

And, don't do it again here. It's against one of the few rules we have, for good reason - it's copyright infringement. Not YOUR intellectual property, thief.

Pretty funny.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel - almost seems unfair, but I don't seek mediocrity.

You denied plagiarizing.

You lied.

And, you plagiarized.

Dishonest hack.

Thief.

that's because he did not intend to plagiarize.
the intent was by another poster to make trouble for reasons of their own

Plagiarism is not dependent on intent.

But, good to see a glimmer of honesty in you that you admit you did.

That's moving in the correct direction.

.... intent was by another poster to make trouble for reasons of their own
Yes, that is true. I value honesty. My bad.

wrong again I'm admiting to nothing as it is obvious that I did it.. since everything is based on intent your constant repetition of the "rules" is meaningless. as is the idea that what you think matters.
as stated before I intended no malice....

wrong again I'm admiting to nothing as it is obvious that I did it.. since everything is based on intent your constant repetition of the "rules" is meaningless. as is the idea that what you think matters.
as stated before I intended no malice....
And, now you admit it again. That's good. Really. Better than your denial.

But, in what world is "everything based on intent"? Did you murder someone? And, you clearly could not have attended a university with any sort of reputation, because a prof busting you for plagiarism doesn't give a shit if you didn't intend on plagiarizing, nor would a court of law hearing about intellectual property theft.

I guess it's only wrong if you don't mean to steal (or if you're caught).

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas
Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Senate Minority [Republican] Leader Mitch McConnell’s response? Sure.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

in·com·pe·tent/inˈkämpətənt/Noun: An incompetent person.
Adjective: Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Have you not watched NBC News or read the NY Times lately?

Obama is doing the best he can despite the resistance of the GOP.

Sadly, most dont know the truth. Look at the Cantor thread. Most arent even aware that Reid cant muster up enough in his own party for the bill to be voted on.
But it is Cantors fault.

And the people believe it.

Obama plays his supporters as the fools. I wonder what it is like to continually defend a man that sees you as a fool.

I see it and I think most politically aware people see it. Its not really having much of an effect because most people are just not enthusiastic about Obama's plans/lies/games and they dont care if the job bill passes.

What we care about it that its just a temporary fix, it doesnt change any policy, and its unfunded (make no mistake you cannot call repealing unfunded tax breaks an increase in income, its just a return to normal).

In short I think everyone understands full well whats going on, and most of us are wishing 2012 would just hurry up.

I'm amazed what a dream world all you wingnuts live in!

Or maybe you're just full of shit...and you know it.

No matter what job bill Obama proposes, the Repugs are not going to pass it. They couldn't give a shit about America. All they care about is taking back the White House (which is doubtful).

This is a perfectly sound bill and is just what the country needs. It's cost would be offset by increasing taxes on millionaires, which is supported by 65% of Americans.

Since there's no chance anything the Obama proposes will pass the house, Reid is stalling the issue to allow Obama to make the most of it politically. He's making sure that the American people know that the Repugs refuse to do anything positive for this country.

The funniest thing is that the repugs and wingnuts are stupid enough to believe that this strategy will actually win them the White House!

Right now, Romney is their only hope and if they keep up the bullshit the way they've been doing, even he won't have a chance.

America just can't afford the stupidity anymore!

No matter what job bill Obama proposes, the Repugs are not going to pass it. They couldn't give a shit about America. All they care about is taking back the White House (which is doubtful).

This is a perfectly sound bill and is just what the country needs. It's cost would be offset by increasing taxes on millionaires, which is supported by 65% of Americans.

Since there's no chance anything the Obama proposes will pass the house, Reid is stalling the issue to allow Obama to make the most of it politically. He's making sure that the American people know that the Repugs refuse to do anything positive for this country.

The funniest thing is that the repugs and wingnuts are stupid enough to believe that this strategy will actually win them the White House!

Right now, Romney is their only hope and if they keep up the bullshit the way they've been doing, even he won't have a chance.

America just can't afford the stupidity anymore!

If you want to help people get jobs, how about you use all your own money, resources and time, being a mom, dad, and bank to those you want to reach out to, instead of demanding that the federal government take money from me, to pay for some kind of no personal accountability or responsibility government philosophy?

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas
Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Senate Minority [Republican] Leader Mitch McConnell’s response? Sure.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

in·com·pe·tent/inˈkämpətənt/Noun: An incompetent person.
Adjective: Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

you didnt even read the Reid link huh?
but Reid used a procedural tactic to block the bill from coming to the floor. He called the Republican's insistence on a vote a "publicity stunt."
Reid says he plans to vote on the measure by the end of this month.

context matters hack

Reid's a liar, but naive hacks like you believe him......

Cantor is a Grade A douche bag. He won't consider the Presidents plan as a whole because "That is not what we need right now. We need to all pull together to ensure that we can produce a better environment for growth and job creation." Yet, I haven't seen him talk about any of his ideas for creating jobs. I guess by "all" he means everyone but himself.

It's of course not up to Cantor whether the bill gets voted on or not. He has no power over that.
Reid does have power over whether the bill gets voted on. And he isn't letting it happen.

Idiots like you are why Obama is still in power and hasn't resigned in disgrace like he should.

Reid has said why he is delaying the vote. He feels there are more important issues in the Senate to deal with right this second.

Cantor hasn't said jack. He just said he doesn't like Obama's plan. Period. He hasn't said why, he hasn't offered any plans of his own. He's just being a whiny baby, as usual.

Gee, isn't Reid's President demanding that this bill be voted on and returned to him immediately? Come on, Don'tbestupid...don't be naive. Harry Reid won't bring this to a vote because he knows he can't come up with the Democratic votes to get it passed. He's got Democrats that are up for reelection in 2012 and they won't vote for "Stimulus II".

The truth is...this jobs bill is farce. It never was intended to be passed. It was never intended as a serious effort to fix unemployment. This was nothing more than a political calculation by President Obama that he could propose something he knew couldn't be passed (even by Democrats in the Senate it seems) and that was OK with him because he could say that Republicans didn't care about unemployed school teachers, police officers and firemen. Meanwhile 14 million Americans continue to suffer on unemployment. You REALLY want another four years of this pathetic excuse for a leader?

No matter what job bill Obama proposes, the Repugs are not going to pass it.

The Dems don't want to pass it, either.

I wonder who that leaves to vote on it?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Funny how the WH always leaves that part out about people in his own party who won't support the crap he wants to impose on us. I remember when the Dems had total control of the House and Senate and they still blamed the GOP for not getting stuff done.

PS: Obama isn't becoming a joke, he's always been a joke with an unfunny punch line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back