Obama Becoming A Joke...

There is a tie for first - Obama and Carter. I think Obama may have it by a nose, or more, at this point.

the worst president in my lifetime was baby bush.
followed by carter.

you people are such hacks you can't even get that right.
As you clearly didn't get it right, that makes you a hack.

Damn, it's fun calling others names for their tastes!

:rolleyes:

i changed it to be polite, actually. but if the shoe fits.

tastes? is that what you think picking the WORST president is. your guy gets us here and the guy whose being obstructed by your guys is the worst?

the only thing he's worst at is not punching schoolyard bullies in the face.

:D

Have you not watched NBC News or read the NY Times lately?

Obama is doing the best he can despite the resistance of the GOP.

Sadly, most dont know the truth. Look at the Cantor thread. Most arent even aware that Reid cant muster up enough in his own party for the bill to be voted on.
But it is Cantors fault.

And the people believe it.

Obama plays his supporters as the fools. I wonder what it is like to continually defend a man that sees you as a fool.

"And the people believe it."

I don't believe that that is the case: look at the polls.

He is down in every constituent group.

The only ones that believe him are the ones who have sworn
C'est pour loiauté maintenir (To maintain loyalty)...

...like the brain surgeon under your post.
Aren't you simply "believing" conservative media?.....that's as bad as the people you're criticizing. IMHO

So....which are the liberal polls that show him ahead with the groups that helped elect him?

My posts are for folks who are capable of having an informed opinion, not for folks like you, who have all the discrimination of Don Quixote.

Are you posts also for folks with ADD or something? Because they are so fragmented and disjointed it's hard to follow you.

1) Debt held by the public was $6.3T the day Obama took office. Today, it is $10.1T. An increase of $3.8T. You are wrong.

2) heh heh you are also funny.

3) YOU claimed raising taxes during a "recession" was bad. I pointed out we are not in a recession and have not been for a while, and you counter by listing taxes Obama plans on raising. That. Makes. No. Sense. How is Obama raising taxes proof that those taxes will be bad? AND how is that proof we are in a recession? You didn't even try to address the topic!

4) Says the person not even trying to educate anyone. If you were trying to educate anyone you would stay on topic, write coherently and at least attempt to address the topic. You aren't doing any of those.

the worst president in my lifetime was baby bush.
followed by carter.

you people are such hacks you can't even get that right.
As you clearly didn't get it right, that makes you a hack.

Damn, it's fun calling others names for their tastes!

:rolleyes:

i changed it to be polite, actually. but if the shoe fits.

tastes? is that what you think picking the WORST president is. your guy gets us here and the guy whose being obstructed by your guys is the worst?

the only thing he's worst at is not punching schoolyard bullies in the face.

:D
Who is 'my guy'?

Hack.

:lmao:

(I didn't see the edit, obviously, because I quoted what you wrote. But, you clearly mean to name call. So, I'll do the same. ;))

Last edited:
Well I think even Harry Reid is having a problem with this "jobs" bill, it's another stimulus and everyone knows it. If you say it long enough, you might actually begin to believe it but it certainly is not a "jobs" bill.

Would it matter?
yes, context is everything and if you weren't there, you're just spouting dogma.
Really? So, by your 'logic', unless someone was alive during a presidency, they are just 'spouting dogma' about that presidency.

That's pretty funny.
wrong again ,if you weren't there (It's clear you were not, correct me if i'm wrong) or did not study the history of those times objectively. you end up with misinformation.
how carter got elected is fairly straight forward:nixion was impeached for his involvement in watergate.
ford took his place was seen by most of the people as incompetent he ran against carter and lost the country, like now was divided carter like obama was seen by the right as being too liberal.

yes, context is everything and if you weren't there, you're just spouting dogma.
Really? So, by your 'logic', unless someone was alive during a presidency, they are just 'spouting dogma' about that presidency.

That's pretty funny.
wrong again ,if you weren't there (It's clear you were not, correct me if i'm wrong) or did not study the history of those times objectively. you end up with misinformation.
how carter got elected is fairly straight forward:nixion was impeached for his involvement in watergate.
ford took his place was seen by most of the people as incompetent he ran against carter and lost the country, like now was divided carter like obama was seen by the right as being too liberal.
And, you've assumed neither of those things (bolded) are true.

And, you're wrong.

So, you're an idiot for making an assumption without any foundation.

That's pretty funny.

And, you're wrong.

me smells a dodge!

And, you're wrong.

me smells a dodge!
Me smells an ass who got caught in a baseless assumption.

:thup:

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas
Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Senate Minority [Republican] Leader Mitch McConnell’s response? Sure.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

in·com·pe·tent/inˈkämpətənt/Noun: An incompetent person.
Adjective: Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

"Obama BECOMING A Joke"... :rofl:

Dare I say proudly, I knew it before he became POTUS! All one had to do was look at his "PRESENT" Senate record and his choice of friends and associates....:lol:

You know what's funny? Threads like this. If you always thought he was a joke. If he was NEVER good enough. If he never did anything right? You've really got nowhere to go.

Too bad y'all started from south of zero.

Being a pessimist must right royal SUCK.

yes it does with every dodge you're proving you are not.
Oops on you.

As I said, I smell an ass. :lol:
and it's yours dodge#6
Pssst: For someone who has even a basic understanding of logic, it's not a 'dodge' in the technical sense if it's an irrelevant question.

And, it is. That's why I asked if it mattered whether I was alive at the time. You then backpeddled when your idiocy was demonstrated to you and gave another condition - well read in the subject.

Then, I said that you can't assume that neither of your conditions - that I wasn't alive or that I am not well read in the subject - is true.

And, you continue with your irrelevance.

:thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back