Obama Becoming A Joke...

I'm amazed what a dream world all you wingnuts live in!

Or maybe you're just full of shit...and you know it.

No matter what job bill Obama proposes, the Repugs are not going to pass it. They couldn't give a shit about America. All they care about is taking back the White House (which is doubtful).

This is a perfectly sound bill and is just what the country needs. It's cost would be offset by increasing taxes on millionaires, which is supported by 65% of Americans.

Since there's no chance anything the Obama proposes will pass the house, Reid is stalling the issue to allow Obama to make the most of it politically. He's making sure that the American people know that the Repugs refuse to do anything positive for this country.

The funniest thing is that the repugs and wingnuts are stupid enough to believe that this strategy will actually win them the White House!

Right now, Romney is their only hope and if they keep up the bullshit the way they've been doing, even he won't have a chance.

America just can't afford the stupidity anymore!

You amaze me, Richard. This is a perfectly sound bill? It's a watered down version of the stimulus bill that didn't work two years ago and cost us a trillion dollars. Why would you support something that's been proven not to work?

People on unemployment waited breathlessly while President Obama went on his vacation, buying into his promise that his "jobs plan" was going to be something major...that after two and a half years our President was FINALLY going to do something about jobs. What did those poor folks get? A political strategy. Obama did what he's done so many times in the past. He voted "Present".

Plagiarism is not dependent on intent.

But, good to see a glimmer of honesty in you that you admit you did.

That's moving in the correct direction.

Yes, that is true. I value honesty. My bad.
wrong again I'm admiting to nothing as it is obvious that I did it.. since everything is based on intent your constant repetition of the "rules" is meaningless. as is the idea that what you think matters.
as stated before I intended no malice....
And, now you admit it again. That's good. Really. Better than your denial.

But, in what world is "everything based on intent"? Did you murder someone? And, you clearly could not have attended a university with any sort of reputation, because a prof busting you for plagiarism doesn't give a shit if you didn't intend on plagiarizing, nor would a court of law hearing about intellectual property theft.

I guess it's only wrong if you don't mean to steal (or if you're caught).
more erroneous assumptions.

wrong again I'm admiting to nothing as it is obvious that I did it.. since everything is based on intent your constant repetition of the "rules" is meaningless. as is the idea that what you think matters.
as stated before I intended no malice....

But, in what world is "everything based on intent"? Did you murder someone? And, you clearly could not have attended a university with any sort of reputation, because a prof busting you for plagiarism doesn't give a shit if you didn't intend on plagiarizing, nor would a court of law hearing about intellectual property theft.

You wanna sue me for 'slander'?

:lmao:

did I say that to you?

did I say that to you?
Well, do you?
do I what?
what I want is for you to do is admit you're a vindictive anal retentive fuck who does an amazing job intentionally misinterpreting the mistakes of others to seem Superior.when it's obvious you're not.
or you could go right on being the neo fascist man or woman Douchebag who make bogus assuptions.

did I say that to you?
Well, do you?
do I what?
what I want is for you to do is admit you're a vindictive anal retentive fuck who does an amazing job intentionally misinterpreting the mistakes of others to seem Superior.when it's obvious you're not.
or you could go right on being the neo fascist man or woman Douchebag who make bogus assuptions.
Actually, I adore whiners. You deliver...on many levels.

Well, do you?
do I what?
once again proving beyond doubt your power of assumption fails.

weak Douchebag retort!

Last edited:
do I what?

weak Douchebag retort!
Really? Well, I'm not the one who is whining about slander taking place in this thread, now am I? Or, did you actually think visitor messages are only seen by the owner of the page? ;)

C'mon, you just know you so want to cry more about that imaginary slander you whine about.

weak Douchebag retort!
Really? Well, I'm not the one who is whining about slander taking place in this thread, now am I? Or, did you actually think visitor messages are only seen by the owner of the page? ;)

C'mon, you just know you so want to cry more about that imaginary slander you whine about.

yes dear! (pat's Simodo on the head)now it's off to I'm an asshole land.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A]ROFLMAO! - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl:

Do, do, do, do ...

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas
Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Senate Minority [Republican] Leader Mitch McConnell’s response? Sure.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

in·com·pe·tent/inˈkämpətənt/Noun: An incompetent person.
Adjective: Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Hopefully never as he deserves nothing!!

Well the bozo in Chief is a joke.

The state of the economy and jobs makes him not funny at all.

Reid's in a corner. His president has repeatedly urged passage of his second round stimulus bill, stupidly a.k.a. a jobs bill. Twenty-three of his Senate cohorts have the unenviable task of running for reelection in a year on the same ticket with the president, who'll likely get his ass kicked out. The 23 could care less what happens to their loser president, but they don't want to be losers too. So they're desperate to have something to distance themselves over, and not wasting yet another nearly half trillion dollars is something they can tout once the campaigns heat up. And then hope for the best, or perhaps a miracle.

Forum List

Back