Obama backed Morsi caught on tape calling Jews descendants of pigs and apes

Yeah, that's what everybody does: watch shows that they hate.

You're a welsher, a phony, AND a liar.

What did I welsh on? Hmm? Enlighten us.. A phony how?! Most people watch and try to keep up with the opposite end of their political ideology to stay informed so I do watch shows I don't particularly like.. I never said HATE.. YOUR WORD and it fits being you OOOOZE it.

Didnt you bet someone that Romney would win and if he didnt, you would leave? If so, that make you a welsher and a person no one can take seriously.

So, that would make Alec Baldwin, Saddam Penn, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins and any number of blacks (sorry, AFRICAN-AMERICANS) Hollywood millionaires welchers, who vowed to leave if George W. Bush wins. In 2000 and Again in 2004.

You are probably too young to remember the foolish words of these worthies, after all they spewed their stupidity 12 or so years ago and based on your posts you are about 13 years old.

Oh you mean the jerk in the WH who literally can't stand to be in the presence of a Jew like Bibi? The same dummy who wants to go back to the pre-67 borders and scede terrority to Israel's enemies that would cost Israel her statehood? Or perhaps the Obama who throughout his illustrious days of being a Community Organizer, hung out with terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???

Breathe, it is all going to be OK.

Perhaps you could help me understand why the statehood of Israel is of tantamount concern to you?

terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???
kind of like that princeypoo who did his best to fund the ground zero mosque?

I grew up with a special love for Israel. Most guys I have dated have been Jewish.. I didn't plan that, it just happened. I am a Christian so I believe the word of God about the true inheritance being Israel's.. I don't push that on anyone else. I'm certain everyone has something dear to their heart.. One of those for me happens to be Israel. I love Russia also but I'm half russian so.. that explains that.

I can sympathize with you.

When I was a 5 year old in Hungary, in 1944, I saw my kindergarden playmates taken away because they were Jewish. The hatred was palpable, though at the time I could not understand it.

I was back for a visit in the old country in 2007 and re-united with my siblings, after many decades.
After the usual formalities we talked politics.

My younger brother decried that "God has taken his hands from Hungary". I replied that if there were more people in churches than in abortion clinics, maybe He would change His mind. After that topic came the universal blaming of the Jews, which obviously never died in Hungary, even after Hitler's demise and the 40+ years of Stalin's Communist yoke. It is still the Jews! I will not repeat what I heard, because it would only make me cry.

When I fulfilled my 'family' obligations - obviously much reduced and modified after not exersizing them for about 40 years - I happily took my leave and took a shower at the first opportunity.

Then I thought: When is it going to be ENOUGH? When is it ever going to end? Is there always going to be hate and envy towards the Jewish people?

Sadly, the answer is yes.

Last edited:
This should not surprise anyone. It is not a secret who the Muslim Brotherhood are. I mean we are talking about a group that spawned groups like Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and to some extent even Al Qaeda. Obama's mistake is thinking you can expect a Tiger to behave like a lamb.

Just imagine, an Arab nation speaking ill of Israel.

It seems that many Americans speak ill of Jewish people and that seems to be okay, you can speak badly of Christians but you have to respect and honor Muslims.

I think all deserve respect but I'm in a minority.

You sure are. I agree 100%. America hates intolerance, and Hate. Unless you are intolerant and hateful of Jews, or Christians. In that case it's cool.

It seems that many Americans speak ill of Jewish people and that seems to be okay, you can speak badly of Christians but you have to respect and honor Muslims.

I think any belief in magic sky fairies is inherently stupid...

But our problem with the islamic world has very little to do with religion and a lot to do with our economic and military policies...

in short, we keep sticking our dicks in a Hornet's nest and wonder why we get stung.

But our problem with the islamic world has very little to do with religion and a lot to do with our economic and military policies...

in short, we keep sticking our dicks in a Hornet's nest and wonder why we get stung.

I know it's all the Jews and Christians fault. That's all your bigotry knows.

I know it's all the Jews and Christians fault. That's all your bigotry knows.

You're tiny little brain couldn't process what I said, could it, Corky?

We don't have a problem in the Middle East because their religion is any more crazy or evil than any other religion.

We have a problem in the Middle East because we keep stirring up the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

Quick question- who have been our two biggest pains in the ass over there in the last decade?

Easy. Saddam and Bin Laden.

Now, here's the thing. These were both guys the CIA thought we could work with at some time.

Saddam was a swell guy when he was killing Iranians. We even helped him get loans to buy more weapons. Then he invaded Kuwait and killed Americans and he wasn't a swell guy anymore.

Bin Laden was a swell guy when he was killing Russians. We even gave him stinger missiles to take down Russian planes in Afghanistan. And then he started killing Americans, and he stopped being a "Freedom Fighter" and started being a "Terrorist"

GET IT?

Last edited:
I can sympathize with you.

When I was a 5 year old in Hungary, in 1944, I saw my kindergarden playmates taken away because they were Jewish. The hatred was palpable, though at the time I could not understand it.

I was back for a visit in the old country in 2007 and re-united with my siblings, after many decades.
After the usual formalities we talked politics.

My younger brother decried that "God has taken his hands from Hungary". I replied that if there were more people in churches than in abortion clinics, maybe He would change His mind. After that topic came the universal blaming of the Jews, which obviously never died in Hungary, even after Hitler's demise and the 40+ years of Stalin's Communist yoke. It is still the Jews! I will not repeat what I heard, because it would only make me cry.

When I fulfilled my 'family' obligations - obviously much reduced and modified after not exersizing them for about 40 years - I happily took my leave and took a shower at the first opportunity.

Then I thought: When is it going to be ENOUGH? When is it ever going to end? Is there always going to be hate and envy towards the Jewish people?

Sadly, the answer is yes.

Nobody denies what happened to the Jews in Europe in the 1940's was a horrible thing.

That has little to do with the State of Israel, which is sort of like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

They went in, took someone else's land, and have reduced the original inhabitants to second class citizens in their own country. In short, it is really an apartheid state like South Africa, except based on religion instead of race.

President Obama says the U.S. would not consider Egypt an ally, "but we don't consider them an enemy."

Mr. Obama said in an interview with the Spanish-language network Telemundo that Egypt is a "new government that is trying to find its way." He warns that if the Egyptian government takes actions showing "they're not taking responsibility," then it would "be a real big problem."

Obama on Egypt: Not an ally or an enemy - CBS News

Forum List

Back