Obama backed Morsi caught on tape calling Jews descendants of pigs and apes

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXnbgsg9DM]Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube[/ame]

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

Although I do feel this guy is a descendant of a pig, if you look far enough back on the internet you can find just about anything.from both sides to make a news show.

Yea the point is Obama knew precisely who and what Morsi was when he backed him and the Brotherhood.. If it walks like a duck............

Cheap shot at Obama. Nice try.

It's not a cheap shot.. IT'S A FACT. That information was out there along with NUMEROUS other anti-semtic rantings this lunatic made.. Are you saying Barack Obama as a sitting US President is IGNORANT of who people are?! You just don't want to swallow the fact that lockstep leftist JEWS turned on their own in supporting this President.

Guess what?? When you make liberalism your religion this is what happens.

you two cackleheads are something i'll tell ya. zero ability to view a position larger than your own little bubble heads.

Too bad you have to personally attack two people instead of facing the truth and actually answering the question: DID BARACK OBAMA know that MORSI is a straight up ANTI-SEMITIC piece of garbage or is he an ignorant President , dangerously out of touch with matters of National Security?? Come on.. you can do it.. Actually use some intellectual integrity and answer the question.

A large segment of the left agrees with Morsi including Obama. I don't know why anyone is surprised at that.

Obama didn't back Morsi.

The people of Egypt did.

And here's a newsflash. Most people in the middle east are really pissed about Israel.

And most of the people in the middle east who are rally pissed at Israel are Islamist murderers. Your pals?

you two cackleheads are something i'll tell ya. zero ability to view a position larger than your own little bubble heads.

Too bad you have to personally attack two people instead of facing the truth and actually answering the question: DID BARACK OBAMA know that MORSI is a straight up ANTI-SEMITIC piece of garbage or is he an ignorant President , dangerously out of touch with matters of National Security?? Come on.. you can do it.. Actually use some intellectual integrity and answer the question.

Your usual and boring tactics of attempting to bait me into a 'faux' debate will not work with me LGS. Please bare this in mind so that you may conserve your energy for other elevated discussions.

Your suggestion that forged alignments across the globe are 100% in agreement regarding religious, cultural, political and moral standards is absurd.

Obama didn't back Morsi.

The people of Egypt did.

And here's a newsflash. Most people in the middle east are really pissed about Israel.

And most of the people in the middle east who are rally pissed at Israel are Islamist murderers. Your pals?

They are pretty ineffective murderers.

Since they generally wind up losing many more lives then they "take" in any given exchange.

Let me guess now..you voted Bush? Right?

He was pals with the Bin Ladens.

So that makes you pals with them too.

Not me.

:D

Obama

Reports that President Obama has invited newly elected Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi to meet with him in the United States should deeply trouble every American

Yes, we all remember when Obama refused to meet with Bibi but instead invited the Anti-semitic trash mouth Morsi to the WH.

Your usual and boring tactics of attempting to bait me into a 'faux' debate will not work with me LGS. Please bare this in mind so that you may conserve your energy for other elevated discussions.

Your suggestion that forged alignments across the globe are 100% in agreement regarding religious, cultural, political and moral standards is absurd.

You don't have the guts to stare yourself in the face because that would mean you've supported someone who despises your very existence, simply because of who you are. Why does he continue to invite Morsi to Washington? Hmm? Who engages someone like Morsi? What type of a person would you have to be to sit across from a man who would see every Jew dead and thinks of Jewish people as APES?

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

Would you say that Obama is responsible for everything that comes out of the mouth of everyone?

Forum List

Back