Obama backed Morsi caught on tape calling Jews descendants of pigs and apes

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity)

Yeah, that's what everybody does: watch shows that they hate.

You're a welsher, a phony, AND a liar.

What did I welsh on? Hmm? Enlighten us.. A phony how?! Most people watch and try to keep up with the opposite end of their political ideology to stay informed so I do watch shows I don't particularly like.. I never said HATE.. YOUR WORD and it fits being you OOOOZE it.

Note how the liberals swarm in with personal attacks spewing hate every where. They never answer the questions and confront the truth. NOT EVER. They cannot. Their ideology is built off of lies.

i am referring to the OP. and now, you Darkwind. neither side is innocent and repeating these types of associations is only destructive...to your point. yet somehow only democrats are to blame...curious.

i agree you reap what you sow.

I'm going to ask you ONCE more.. Why is OBAMA sending BILLIONS of tax dollars to this creep? Why did Obama invite him to the WH in October?

And if I don't answer you what are you going to do? hahahahaha

You don't want to understand policy, you want to label Obama a hateful bigot by associating Obama with Morsi's comments. That is what this thread is about. Please don't pretend otherwise. Its belittling to all.

Last edited:
i am referring to the OP. and now, you Darkwind. neither side is innocent and repeating these types of associations is only destructive...to your point. yet somehow only democrats are to blame...curious.

When you quoted Me, you were referring to Me.

Somehow, only Republicans have compromised.

See how that works?

Have a good day.

Have I been dismissed? :lol:

:lol:

Right, Republicans are the voice of reason and compromise. :lol: Only pesky democrats are unyielding.

:lol:

I'm going to ask you ONCE more.. Why is OBAMA sending BILLIONS of tax dollars to this creep? Why did Obama invite him to the WH in October?

And if I don't answer you what are you going to do? hahahahaha

You don't want to understand policy, you want to label Obama a hateful bigot by associating Obama with Morsi's comments. That is what this thread is about. Please don't pretend otherwise. Its belittling to all.

Why won't you answer the questions??

[[/url]

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

NOt that I would trust a translation from anyone involved with Hannity, but the fact is, Morsi did broker a cease fire between the Zionists and Hamas.

My question- as always- is why is this my problem.

A bunch of assholes are arguing over a strip of desert and who a magic fairy in the Sky promised it to. Why is this my problem in the least?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tIdCsMufIY]This Land Is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

Hannity. Wasnt he a fox guy who used to be on every night? I heard he lost half of his viewers since he was MONUMENTALLY WRONG about everything Obama.

for the same reason the USA has historically sent money anywhere...military positioning, oil, protect our allies borders, defend borders against our enemies.

doesn't matter who is in office...it was and will always be the same. try if you like to pretend idealogy is involved...money and power...

now would you like to explain why your OP was intentionally written to paint Obama as a hateful anti semite as a means to support your questioning foreign policy?

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube

Hannity. Wasnt he a fox guy who used to be on every night? I heard he lost half of his viewers since he was MONUMENTALLY WRONG about everything Obama.

He probably did.. I don't know though nor do I care.. That's his problem and well deserved in my opinion.

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity)

What did I welsh on? Hmm? Enlighten us.. A phony how?! Most people watch and try to keep up with the opposite end of their political ideology to stay informed so I do watch shows I don't particularly like.. I never said HATE.. YOUR WORD and it fits being you OOOOZE it.

Didnt you bet someone that Romney would win and if he didnt, you would leave? If so, that make you a welsher and a person no one can take seriously.

for the same reason the USA has historically sent money anywhere...military positioning, oil, protect our allies borders, defend borders against our enemies.

doesn't matter who is in office...it was and will always be the same. try if you like to pretend idealogy is involved...money and power...

now would you like to explain why your OP was intentionally written to paint Obama as a hateful anti semite as a means to support your questioning foreign policy?

Oh you mean the jerk in the WH who literally can't stand to be in the presence of a Jew like Bibi? The same dummy who wants to go back to the pre-67 borders and scede terrority to Israel's enemies that would cost Israel her statehood? Or perhaps the Obama who throughout his illustrious days of being a Community Organizer, hung out with terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???

Didnt you bet someone that Romney would win and if he didnt, you would leave? If so, that make you a welsher and a person no one can take seriously.

No. I DID NOT. I bet Bodecea our signatures.. I KEPT THAT DAMN BET FOR THE LAST TIME.

And I'm going to ask you -- what are these "billions" O'bama is sending? I haven't found the link here. However on the outside I did find this.

-- I had no idea O'bama had been sending billions to Egypt for 32 years. How did he do that? Is that teleprompter a time machine too?

And I'm going to ask you -- what are these "billions" O'bama is sending? I haven't found the link here. However on the outside I did find this.

-- I had no idea O'bama had been sending billions to Egypt for 32 years. How did he do that? Is that teleprompter a time machine too?

You know what? If you want to engage in a debate with me, don't attribute some stupid crap I never said.. 32 YEARS??

Obama Administration Sends $1.3 Billion In Aid To Egypt - Business Insider

Note how the liberals swarm in with personal attacks spewing hate every where. They never answer the questions and confront the truth. NOT EVER. They cannot. Their ideology is built off of lies.

Answer, fool: Mature diplomacy, not RW idiocy, pissing contest/sabre rattling.

One lie, dupe? Not Pubcrappe and stupid insults?

Can you speak english plz, thanks.

Oh you mean the jerk in the WH who literally can't stand to be in the presence of a Jew like Bibi? The same dummy who wants to go back to the pre-67 borders and scede terrority to Israel's enemies that would cost Israel her statehood? Or perhaps the Obama who throughout his illustrious days of being a Community Organizer, hung out with terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???

Breathe, it is all going to be OK.

Perhaps you could help me understand why the statehood of Israel is of tantamount concern to you?

terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???
kind of like that princeypoo who did his best to fund the ground zero mosque?

Do you think she practices this routine and then comes on here to give it a whirl? Or is this straight up improvisation?

ONE LIE, shyttehead?

"Oh you mean the jerk in the WH who literally can't stand to be in the presence of a Jew like Bibi? The same dummy who wants to go back to the pre-67 borders and scede terrority to Israel's enemies that would cost Israel her statehood? Or perhaps the Obama who throughout his illustrious days of being a Community Organizer, hung out with terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???"

What a pile of stupid gossip and strawmen. Change the channel. The '67 borders are a BASIS FOR NEGOTIATION (OF COURSE)- you are sorely misled, Pub dupe hater. You want a diagram?

Forum List

Back