Obama backed Morsi caught on tape calling Jews descendants of pigs and apes

for the same reason the USA has historically sent money anywhere...military positioning, oil, protect our allies borders, defend borders against our enemies.

doesn't matter who is in office...it was and will always be the same. try if you like to pretend idealogy is involved...money and power...

now would you like to explain why your OP was intentionally written to paint Obama as a hateful anti semite as a means to support your questioning foreign policy?

Oh you mean the jerk in the WH who literally can't stand to be in the presence of a Jew like Bibi? The same dummy who wants to go back to the pre-67 borders and scede terrority to Israel's enemies that would cost Israel her statehood? Or perhaps the Obama who throughout his illustrious days of being a Community Organizer, hung out with terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???

Breathe, it is all going to be OK.

Perhaps you could help me understand why the statehood of Israel is of tantamount concern to you?

terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???
kind of like that princeypoo who did his best to fund the ground zero mosque?

I grew up with a special love for Israel. Most guys I have dated have been Jewish.. I didn't plan that, it just happened. I am a Christian so I believe the word of God about the true inheritance being Israel's.. I don't push that on anyone else. I'm certain everyone has something dear to their heart.. One of those for me happens to be Israel. I love Russia also but I'm half russian so.. that explains that.

Oh you mean the jerk in the WH who literally can't stand to be in the presence of a Jew like Bibi? The same dummy who wants to go back to the pre-67 borders and scede terrority to Israel's enemies that would cost Israel her statehood? Or perhaps the Obama who throughout his illustrious days of being a Community Organizer, hung out with terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???

Breathe, it is all going to be OK.

Perhaps you could help me understand why the statehood of Israel is of tantamount concern to you?

terrorist sympathizers who raised money for HAMAS???
kind of like that princeypoo who did his best to fund the ground zero mosque?

I grew up with a special love for Israel. Most guys I have dated have been Jewish.. I didn't plan that, it just happened. I am a Christian so I believe the word of God about the true inheritance being Israel's.. I don't push that on anyone else. I'm certain everyone has something dear to their heart.. One of those for me happens to be Israel. I love Russia also but I'm half russian so.. that explains that.

Cool, I get that. An emotional connection.

Read my book LOL Go to Barnes and Noble.com, THERE search for "Guilty of Just Thinking, the series". Part 1 is $0.99. The "Pub a-holes and their Pubcrappe propaganda and silly dupes" starts Pt 2...All you chumps have is myth, insults, and the dream of white riches lol...

The ground zero mosque is not a mosque,not at ground zero, is in a histoically muslim section, is led by a huge ally of the USA and peace.. Hater dupes! 100% WRONG chumps of greedy rich idiot swine.

Link to what I have to do with Fox News Joseykins. Thanks!

What does Obama have to do with an anti-semite world leader?

You're clueless.

He invited him to the WH, he backed the Arab Spring and he's sending BILLIONS to him. LOL

NEXT???? Joseca fails again.

So, because the US sends aid to one of our biggest allies in the region, and this particular ally is an anti-semite, then Obama is also an anti-semite. But Fox News being owned in part by a Saudi Muslim -- the irony is completely lost on you. Christ, you're about as smart as the turd I just flushed.

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to prop up a shitty dictator to keep a shittier dictator from taking over.

I know, it sucks. I cringe every time I read more news of us funneling any money to the Middle East in any way, whether it be how much of their gas we're buying, or giving a country money, or whatever.

I don't like Morsi or the Muslim Brotherhood, nor do I like Hamas. I'm not really a huge fan of Israel, but I support them anyway, because they're still one of the last bastions of sanity in the Middle East. They do questionable things sure, but what country doesn't? Even if you go as far back as the founding of our nation, you'll see that Benjamin Franklin was firmly in the Crown's pocket till the last second, that Hancock was a smuggler (a tea smuggler, because back in the day that was A Thing), and that we tried blaming Catholics for our problems.

But the point I'm getting at is, maybe Obama doesn't have a choice. Maybe there's someone far worse waiting in the wings, just hoping that we'll take down Morsi, that way someone who has the drive to actually attack Israel full out will gain control.

What does Obama have to do with an anti-semite world leader?

You're clueless.

He invited him to the WH, he backed the Arab Spring and he's sending BILLIONS to him. LOL

NEXT???? Joseca fails again.

So, because the US sends aid to one of our biggest allies in the region, and this particular ally is an anti-semite, then Obama is also an anti-semite. But Fox News being owned in part by a Saudi Muslim -- the irony is completely lost on you. Christ, you're about as smart as the turd I just flushed.

Can you be any more disgusting?

I'm going to ask you ONCE more.. Why is OBAMA sending BILLIONS of tax dollars to this creep? Why did Obama invite him to the WH in October?

And I'm going to ask you -- what are these "billions" O'bama is sending? I haven't found the link here. However on the outside I did find this.

-- I had no idea O'bama had been sending billions to Egypt for 32 years. How did he do that? Is that teleprompter a time machine too?

You know what? If you want to engage in a debate with me, don't attribute some stupid crap I never said.. 32 YEARS??

Obama Administration Sends $1.3 Billion In Aid To Egypt - Business Insider

You know what? When I post a link it means I expect you to read it. Had you done so, you would know where 32 years comes from, to wit:

U.S. foreign assistance to Egypt has averaged about $2 billion a year since 1979, when Egypt struck a peace treaty with Israel following the Camp David accords, according to the Congressional Research Service. That includes military and economic aid, though the latter has declined by more than two-thirds since 1998, according to a recent Congressional Research Service report.

I rounded off -- since we're now in 2013 it's actually 33 years.

Now your link, which is a snapshot in a vacuum where you like to imply that O'bama suddenly came up with $1.3 billion where there was nothing before even though there's a 33-year history, actually says this:

Upon further inspection though, it seems that while the Egyptian qualms hold some water, the American complaints appear to be more recognizable as mere partisan discourse. The money, said to be intended for the MB, is actually for the Egyptian military and is obligated to be used to pay U.S. defense and security companies providing equipment and support for the military, according to the Guardian.

-- Your own link.

So?

Last edited:
I didn't realize I owned in any stock in Fox News???What's wrong? The truth stings doesn't it?

Again, you are trying really hard and I like that.

You watch the foxnews station therefore you support the foxnews station which makes its stockholders money...thus...ready? you are contributing to the benefit of the Saudi MUSLIM prince Alwaleed...

According to the logic of your OP...ANY connection is condoning a belief. Therefore you are a muslim sympathist.

:eusa_angel:

You really sound ridiculous all because you're butthurt that I struck a nerve. I also watch MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, etc.. I'm sure you've watched all of them as well.

Wow, is this the best the Obama Apologists have???

so you're also a commie who hates the jews....

And I'm going to ask you -- what are these "billions" O'bama is sending? I haven't found the link here. However on the outside I did find this.

-- I had no idea O'bama had been sending billions to Egypt for 32 years. How did he do that? Is that teleprompter a time machine too?

You know what? If you want to engage in a debate with me, don't attribute some stupid crap I never said.. 32 YEARS??

You know what? When I post a link it means I expect you to read it. Had you done so, you would know where 32 years comes from, to wit:

U.S. foreign assistance to Egypt has averaged about $2 billion a year since 1979, when Egypt struck a peace treaty with Israel following the Camp David accords, according to the Congressional Research Service. That includes military and economic aid, though the latter has declined by more than two-thirds since 1998, according to a recent Congressional Research Service report.

Now your link, which is a snapshot in a vacuum where you like to imply that O'bama suddenly came up with $1.3 billion where there was nothing before even though there's a 33-year history, actually says this:

Upon further inspection though, it seems that while the Egyptian qualms hold some water, the American complaints appear to be more recognizable as mere partisan discourse. The money, said to be intended for the MB, is actually for the Egyptian military and is obligated to be used to pay U.S. defense and security companies providing equipment and support for the military, according to the Guardian.

-- Your own link.

So?

I don't care what you expect. I don't follow your orders. LOL

-- Your own link.

So?

I don't care what you expect. I don't follow your orders. LOL

You mean you don't follow my link, which would have prevented having to act dumb with "attributing some stupid crap I never said". Or because reading it would have destroyed your "Obama's spending billions" dead horse.

Guess you can lead a deal horse with a Lady GunSlinger sitting on it to water, but you can't make her think :D

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

Hannity. Wasnt he a fox guy who used to be on every night? I heard he lost half of his viewers since he was MONUMENTALLY WRONG about everything Obama.

He still has more viewers than your lying and hateful darlings on MSNBC.

"now would you like to explain why your OP was intentionally written to paint Obama as a hateful anti semite as a means to support your questioning foreign policy?"

Maybe, because Obama IS a hateful anti-semite.

Yea the point is Obama knew precisely who and what Morsi was when he backed him and the Brotherhood.. If it walks like a duck............

There is more to this duck relationship than meets the eye. For instance, how about Morsi and the time line for his request to release the Blind Sheik imprisoned in the USA?

The staged kidnap attempt by Muslim Brother hood / Al Qaeda op which was botched when the navy seals didn't stand down as ordered to by the State Dept. resulted in one speechless Obama during the very first Presidential debate - do you remember that? That is why he couldn't concentrate. He was certain the State Dept was going to cave - but thanks to Hillary who valued the life of her daughter - Chelsea - more than the future of Americans in the outcome of 2012 elections the story never got out.

She is still avoiding the witness stand to hide the truth. When those two navy seals didn't stand down the MB / AQ operatives thought they had been double crossed and in a full rage raped & murdered the ambassador on live camera. I saw the photos of that rape.

This was the payback for what they perceived to be a double cross in the trade off for the blind sheik. They thought they would get him in exchange for handing over the kidnapped Ambassador and with that Obama would win another term. It didn't work out that way though. Did it!

The lesson? Do not let that Blind Sheik go free no matter what! 4 people died over it already. Enough. Let Obama know you are onto him and his MB - Morsi alliance and do not let the Blind Sheik go. No matter what.

-Jeremiah

Forum List

Back