Obama at 50%

Associated Press June 30, 2015 — 10:51am WASHINGTON — Consumer confidence showed a solid gain in June following a modest increase in May, supporting the view that strong job gains are giving a boost to the overall economy. The ... (Associated Press)
Consumer Confidence Index Rises To 101.4 In June, Solid Gain Pointing To Future Growth
652.gif

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

maybe people have not heard that Obama has given us the worst economy since the Great Depression. Maybe this will be the summer of recovery?

sure it is. and I'm the Queen of England

too bad it can't get him control of CONGRESS back.

he's so loved loved loved now I'm going to puke

yes he's loved now because the international situation is so peaceful thanks to the way Barry has handled Putin and ISIS!! At least this may finally be the summer of recovery for the economy!!

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

maybe people have not heard that Obama has given us the worst economy since the Great Depression. Maybe this will be the summer of recovery?
obama-election-meme.jpg

yes he's loved now because the international situation is so peaceful thanks to the way Barry has handled Putin and ISIS!! At least this may finally be the summer of recovery for the economy!!

This media anymore is worse than PRAVDA. it's sickening how they still continue to prop this ugly man up even though the Majority of the people can't stand him enough, they kicked his party to the curb in congress after ONLY SIX years under his Reign of terror over us

Undeniably the best week for Obama in a long time and even a better week for America.
I'd been down on him since the midterm; worried that the GOP would be able to do something against Ocare and screw us somehow on foreign policy, but instead the GOP can't do ANYTHING! And after completely demolishing the GOP in the last week and a half, how could I not be happy with the guy?

This media anymore is worse than PRAVDA. it's sickening how they still continue to prop this ugly man up even though the Majority of the people can't stand him enough, they kicked his party to the curb in congress after ONLY SIX years under his Reign of terror over us

Just wait until he starts vetoing GOP bills....popularity will only rise.

Seriously Steph...blame the GOP congress for their disappearing act. Anyone seen them lately?

Undeniably the best week for Obama in a long time and even a better week for America.
I'd been down on him since the midterm; worried that the GOP would be able to do something against Ocare and screw us somehow on foreign policy, but instead the GOP can't do ANYTHING! And after completely demolishing the GOP in the last week and a half, how could I not be happy with the guy?

Exactly my sentiment. Although I can't imagine anyone wanting that job, talk about hard work and little thanks.

More likely the Fall of the American Economy.

Forum List

Back