Obama asked for security clearance scrub in 2013,Obama holdovers revoke from Pentagon whistleblower

W.H. looks to scrub clearance list

This is sort of interesting...

“I ask that agency heads… conduct a comprehensive review validating that each government employee or contractor who has been granted a security clearance continues to require such eligibility for access to classified national security information in support of their current position or your agency’s mission,” Clapper wrote. “Agencies should debrief all government and contractor personnel who no longer require such access and update the appropriate national security database or repository.”

Is Brennan in need of a security clearance in support of his current position? A private citizen?

This is also interesting

Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst stripped of security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

Adam Lovinger, Pentagon analyst, lost security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

So are these Federal Court rulings that say the President has ultimate authority over security clearances

Thomas E. Egan, Petitioner, v. Department of the Navy, Respondent, 802 F.2d 1563 (Fed. Cir. 1986)

The protection of classified information is an executive responsibility flowing from the President's constitutional mandate to provide for the national defense. U.S. Const., Art. II, Sec. 2.

t is the constitutional duty of the Executive--as a matter of sovereign prerogative and not as a matter of law as the courts know law--through the promulgation and enforcement of executive regulations, to protect the confidentiality necessary to carry out its responsibility in the fields of international relations and national defense. I

Looks like the whiners had better change the Constitution.

Do you dumbasses even read what you link to????

The Obama administration has ordered a government-wide reassessment of how almost 5 million Americans have been granted classified information security clearances and whether each person currently approved to see sensitive national security secrets truly has a need for such access.

Reeling from National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden’s leaks of top-secret surveillance programs and mentally ill computer contractor Aaron Alexis’s deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, the intelligence community is coming to the conclusion that the sheer number of personnel with clearances is making the government and the country as a whole vulnerable to a slew of dangers.

The motivation was clearly to limit people's access to classified information they have no bussiness accessing, not to strip clearances from prominent leaders of institutions.

Completely OPPOSITE of that we have Trump abusing his clearance powers to go after prominent critics.

Thats the difference between an ethical administration and Trump swamp.

I read it, did you comprehend it?

Brennan is the prominent leader of the institution of FUCK ALL.

Maybe you aren’t familiar with the tenure of his service. It ended in January 2017.

He now does not need a security clearance to perform his job for the government, because there is no fucking job.

Derp

He lied to Congress about spying on Americans. He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee and he lies about Benghazi and he leaked the unverified BULLSHIT Russian Dossier to Harry’s Reid.

Maybe you should start a go fund me for the poor treasonous POS traitor.

“I ask that agency heads… conduct a comprehensive review validating that each government employee or contractor who has been granted a security clearance continues to require such eligibility for access to classified national security information in support of their current position or your agency’s mission,” Clapper wrote. “Agencies should debrief all government and contractor personnel who no longer require such access and update the appropriate national security database or repository.”

Is Brennan in need of a security clearance in support of his current position? A private citizen?

This is also interesting

Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst stripped of security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

Adam Lovinger, Pentagon analyst, lost security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

So are these Federal Court rulings that say the President has ultimate authority over security clearances

Thomas E. Egan, Petitioner, v. Department of the Navy, Respondent, 802 F.2d 1563 (Fed. Cir. 1986)

The protection of classified information is an executive responsibility flowing from the President's constitutional mandate to provide for the national defense. U.S. Const., Art. II, Sec. 2.

t is the constitutional duty of the Executive--as a matter of sovereign prerogative and not as a matter of law as the courts know law--through the promulgation and enforcement of executive regulations, to protect the confidentiality necessary to carry out its responsibility in the fields of international relations and national defense. I

The Obama administration has ordered a government-wide reassessment of how almost 5 million Americans have been granted classified information security clearances and whether each person currently approved to see sensitive national security secrets truly has a need for such access.

Reeling from National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden’s leaks of top-secret surveillance programs and mentally ill computer contractor Aaron Alexis’s deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, the intelligence community is coming to the conclusion that the sheer number of personnel with clearances is making the government and the country as a whole vulnerable to a slew of dangers.

The motivation was clearly to limit people's access to classified information they have no bussiness accessing, not to strip clearances from prominent leaders of institutions.

Completely OPPOSITE of that we have Trump abusing his clearance powers to go after prominent critics.

Maybe you aren’t familiar with the tenure of his service. It ended in January 2017.

He now does not need a security clearance to perform his job for the government, because there is no fucking job.

Derp

He lied to Congress about spying on Americans. He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee and he lies about Benghazi and he leaked the unverified BULLSHIT Russian Dossier to Harry’s Reid.

yes I did - DID YOU?? CLEARLY Obama's clearance scrubbing push was about too many people in lower level positions having way too much access, and not about going after his critics.

Brennan remains a prominent leader with vast experience and involvement in many specific cases. It's not be uncommnon for current heads of intelligence to reffer to him.

Last edited:

This is also interesting

Derp

Brennan remains a prominent leader with vast experience current heads of intelligence reffer to for consult.
i think clapper was calling for him just today.

Brennan wants to keep his security clearance so he can make millions in the private sector.

Too bad, so sad.

The left is fine with people leveraging government service into making millions in the private sector?

I thought it was bad to get rich.

Comey made millions of dollars helping Lockheed Martin secure FBI contracts.

No, there is no swamp.:113:

This is also interesting

Derp

Another shining example if Democrats accusing others if what they do / have done and if being who they are.....

...'Nuff Said.

Forum List

Back