Obama asked for security clearance scrub in 2013,Obama holdovers revoke from Pentagon whistleblower

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
W.H. looks to scrub clearance list

This is sort of interesting...

“I ask that agency heads… conduct a comprehensive review validating that each government employee or contractor who has been granted a security clearance continues to require such eligibility for access to classified national security information in support of their current position or your agency’s mission,” Clapper wrote. “Agencies should debrief all government and contractor personnel who no longer require such access and update the appropriate national security database or repository.”

Is Brennan in need of a security clearance in support of his current position? A private citizen?

This is also interesting

Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst stripped of security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

Adam Lovinger, Pentagon analyst, lost security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

So are these Federal Court rulings that say the President has ultimate authority over security clearances

Thomas E. Egan, Petitioner, v. Department of the Navy, Respondent, 802 F.2d 1563 (Fed. Cir. 1986)

The protection of classified information is an executive responsibility flowing from the President's constitutional mandate to provide for the national defense. U.S. Const., Art. II, Sec. 2.

t is the constitutional duty of the Executive--as a matter of sovereign prerogative and not as a matter of law as the courts know law--through the promulgation and enforcement of executive regulations, to protect the confidentiality necessary to carry out its responsibility in the fields of international relations and national defense. I

Looks like the whiners had better change the Constitution.

Here we have Obama looking to remove the security clearance from anyone who doesn’t need access to classified information for their current position.

Brennan does not.

Then we have Obama holdovers revoking the security clearance of a Pentagon analyst who liked Trump:

A Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst was stripped of his security clearance by Obama-appointed officials after he complained of questionable government contracts to Stefan Halper, the FBI informant who spied on the Trump presidential campaign.

Adam Lovinger, a 12-year strategist in the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment, complained to his bosses about Halper contracts in the fall of 2016, his attorney, Sean M. Bigley, told The Washington Times.

Then we have multiple Federal Court decisions that the ultimate authority over security clearances are POTUS.

SO......stop whining about Brennan.

Last edited:
Here we have Obama looking to remove the security clearance from anyone who doesn’t need access to classified information for their current position.

Brennan does not.

Then we have Obama holdovers revoking the security clearance of a Pentagon analyst who liked Trump:

A Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst was stripped of his security clearance by Obama-appointed officials after he complained of questionable government contracts to Stefan Halper, the FBI informant who spied on the Trump presidential campaign.

Adam Lovinger, a 12-year strategist in the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment, complained to his bosses about Halper contracts in the fall of 2016, his attorney, Sean M. Bigley, told The Washington Times.

Then we have multiple Federal Court decisions that the ultimately authorithy over security clearances are POTUS.

OldLady - any other questions about who else has done this?

Brennan does not.

Then we have multiple Federal Court decisions that the ultimately authorithy over security clearances are POTUS.

It gets annoying to do their homework for them.

They are willfully ignorant.

They just slurp up the shit that CNN feeds them like mushrooms in Delaware. They are fed shit and kept in the dark....and they love it.

Brennan does not.

It gets annoying to do their homework for them.

They are willfully ignorant.

They just slurp up the shit that CNN feeds them like mushrooms in Delaware. They are fed shit and kept in the dark....and they love it.
i don't discount that either but in a case like this, i'd be doing it for *me*. you see, *i* want to know the truth whether i like it or not. too many discount what is true for no other reason than they don't want it to be.

in the matter of security clearances, we can see obama did it to those critical of him and his supporters didn't even know. now trump does it, albeit in a much more jr high manner, and it's the worst thing that can be done.

unless there's a valid reason to have someone keep their clearance while no longer doing the job they were hired for that required it, *everyone* should lose it or have it dropped to base level and raised back up *if* needed later on. the idea that we have thousands of private citizens able to get at this now does bug me. if i find out later valid reasons for it, i'll adjust my thinking on it.

Perspective of the left on the same action:

Obama did it = Best decision ever, by definition...his is Kenyan Jesus. His is the liberal equivalent of God.

Trump did it = we are all going to die in a Holocaust.

Gee. See any lefty idiots on this thread complaining about Obama revoking security clearances.

RightWinger. Where the hell are you?? LOL

The left are willfully ignorant.

They don’t want the truth.

Trump = Bad is all they know and all they want to know.

:lalala:

Obama would be the 1st. one I would revoke...
I'm surprised these people still have them, when you no longer work for a company, they take your badge asap......So when you no longer have your job, take the clearance, this seems like common sense.

Source information is your friend if you actually want the truth.

Why do lefties WANT to be lied to by CNN and other media that only reports on what will push their ideology.

That’s what I don’t get.

“I ask that agency heads… conduct a comprehensive review validating that each government employee or contractor who has been granted a security clearance continues to require such eligibility for access to classified national security information in support of their current position or your agency’s mission,” Clapper wrote. “Agencies should debrief all government and contractor personnel who no longer require such access and update the appropriate national security database or repository.”

Is Brennan in need of a security clearance in support of his current position? A private citizen?

This is also interesting

Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst stripped of security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

Adam Lovinger, Pentagon analyst, lost security clearance after Stefan Halper complaints

So are these Federal Court rulings that say the President has ultimate authority over security clearances

Thomas E. Egan, Petitioner, v. Department of the Navy, Respondent, 802 F.2d 1563 (Fed. Cir. 1986)

The protection of classified information is an executive responsibility flowing from the President's constitutional mandate to provide for the national defense. U.S. Const., Art. II, Sec. 2.

t is the constitutional duty of the Executive--as a matter of sovereign prerogative and not as a matter of law as the courts know law--through the promulgation and enforcement of executive regulations, to protect the confidentiality necessary to carry out its responsibility in the fields of international relations and national defense. I

SOB!

Who the HELL do you think you are, exposing the truth, pointing out that Democrats and snowflakes are f*ing HYPOCRITES who believe there are one sets of laws for Democrats and one for the GOP and peasants, and at no time will they / should they be held to the same standards and Laws.

SO WHAT if Barry did the same exact thing...FIRST!

HOW DARE YOU point out that the Democrats and Snowflakes do NOTHING over and over and over again except to accuse others of doing what they have done / do and of being who THEY are!

YOU HAVE SOME NERVE!

Brennan does not.

Then we have multiple Federal Court decisions that the ultimate authority over security clearances are POTUS.

Obama sought to revoke security clearances.

Brennan stripped security clearances from the heroes of Benghazi because they stepped up and revealed the truth about what happened...now the traitor is continuing to carry out Putin's objective of keeping America divided by attempting to play the 'VICTIM' card.

Brennan does not.

Obama sought to revoke security clearances.

Brennan stripped security clearances from the heroes of Benghazi because they stepped up and revealed the truth about what happened...now the traitor is continuing to carry out Putin's objective of keeping America divided by attempting to play the 'VICTIM' card.

I forgot all about Brennan fucking lying about Benghazi.

Good Lord, what a treasonous piece of shit.

He is a traitor.

I’ve seen this type of behavior and actions shown by Brennan on the part of foreign tyrants and despots and autocrats. I never thought I would see it in the United States.

Left wing lunatics are so easily exposed.

Lie to a Conservative, it will piss them off.

Tell the truth to a liberal, it will piss them off.

The inherent difference.

This is also interesting

Do you dumbasses even read what you link to????

The Obama administration has ordered a government-wide reassessment of how almost 5 million Americans have been granted classified information security clearances and whether each person currently approved to see sensitive national security secrets truly has a need for such access.

Reeling from National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden’s leaks of top-secret surveillance programs and mentally ill computer contractor Aaron Alexis’s deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, the intelligence community is coming to the conclusion that the sheer number of personnel with clearances is making the government and the country as a whole vulnerable to a slew of dangers.

The motivation was clearly to limit people's access to classified information they have no bussiness accessing, not to strip clearances from prominent leaders of institutions.

Completely OPPOSITE of that we have Trump abusing his clearance powers to go after prominent critics.

Thats the difference between an ethical administration and Trump swamp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back