Interesting, the Dimms didn’t protect Pentagon whistleblower who busted Trump spy for consult fees

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Stefan Halper’s Pentagon contracts investigation shows office’s loose standards

Stefan Halper, the professor who became an FBI informant to spy on the Trump campaign, failed to document the research he did as a contractor on four Pentagon studies worth $1 million, an investigation found.

The Department of Defense inspector general’s report exposes loose contracting practices at the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment (ONA) — the same kinds of problems reported by analyst Adam S. Lovinger. ONA later accused him of mishandling sensitive data, and he has been suspended without pay.

:113:

There is no deep state and Dimms are NOT hypocrites....right? :21:

How come the media can throw around the name Adam Lovinger, but won’t throw around the name Eric Ciaramella?

Stefan Halper, the professor who became an FBI informant to spy on the Trump campaign, failed to document the research he did as a contractor on four Pentagon studies worth $1 million, an investigation found.

The Department of Defense inspector general’s report exposes loose contracting practices at the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment (ONA) — the same kinds of problems reported by analyst Adam S. Lovinger. ONA later accused him of mishandling sensitive data, and he has been suspended without pay.

How come the media can throw around the name Adam Lovinger, but won’t throw around the name Eric Ciaramella?
It's almost like Democrats were lying about their motives.

It's almost like Democrats were lying about their motives.

Almost!

So this guy blows the Whistle on a spy who is sympathetic to Dimms and spied on Trump....so the Whistleblower is outed and suspended without pay.

Did anyone on the left show any concern about this whatsoever? Of course not.

Who the hell cares? I don't! I and this sorry country of ours got our early Christmas present. Donald Fatboy Trump got impeached. His name forever "stained" in the annals of history. Goooood!

Who the hell cares? I don't! I and this sorry country of ours got our early Christmas present. Donald Fatboy Trump got impeached. His name forever "stained" in the annals of history. Goooood!

Will you care when the next Dimm POTUS is impeached? Why?

I guess it’s all about who you are blowing the whistle on.

If you are blowing the whistle on a Pub you hate, the whistleblower is protected.

Forum List

Back