Obama approval rating down 7 points in the last week.

If I were Obama, I wouldn't even look at an approval rating. He does whatever he wants and the press isn't going to call him out anyways. Contrast that with Bush, the dude was constantly sweating bullets and aging like a mofo. Obama just stopped dying his hair black to pretend he's stressed.

The Cassandra act over sequester got old. Boehner got the gop to walk off a hill not worth dying for (a tax hike on millionaires that millionaries will simply avoid). Obama stayed on his hill. If sequester's a debacle, the gop will get the blame anyway.

Looks like Obamascare is backfiring.

Gallup if anyone is interested.

Oh dear....that could jeopardize his re-election hopes.

2014 is staring at you and laughing. Keep up the scare tactics Obama!

The american people side with Obama on the sequester just like they did with the fiscal cliff.

The american people know the fascist right is deadset on destroying the nation at all costs to protects their corporate cronies.

Keep it up, I look forward for the democrats to take the house back in 2014 :up:

Give him some time to find something new to give to the 47%. He'll be right back up there.

General dissatisfaction with Washington. Still, the majority of Americans know who is on their side. The top 1% know who is on their side. They are not the same party.

The Cassandra act over sequester got old. Boehner got the gop to walk off a hill not worth dying for (a tax hike on millionaires that millionaries will simply avoid). Obama stayed on his hill. If sequester's a debacle, the gop will get the blame anyway.

The GOP will get the blame anyway? So we're just going to ignore FACTS? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S0nTs6WEk0&feature=player_embedded]Obama on Sequestration, Then and Now - YouTube[/ame]

The american people side with Obama on the sequester just like they did with the fiscal cliff.

The american people know the fascist right is deadset on destroying the nation at all costs to protects their corporate cronies.

Keep it up, I look forward for the democrats to take the house back in 2014 :up:

The stock market hit a new high - sequestration is already proving to be a real problem. If things keep going this way they may want to cut some more.:badgrin:

If I were Obama, I wouldn't even look at an approval rating. He does whatever he wants and the press isn't going to call him out anyways. Contrast that with Bush, the dude was constantly sweating bullets and aging like a mofo. Obama just stopped dying his hair black to pretend he's stressed.

I really don't think Bush cared about what the media thought of him.

I don't care much for polls, but I will keep saying Obama's second term will destroy him, just as it did Bush. Things must get better, no blame games as to why things suck while also trying to tell us the recovery is doing fine. Nope, people want to see the results just like under Bush. Obama will be remembered as a far worse President then Bush at this rate, remember, Bush had high approval rating his first term as well.

6 years into Obama's time in office and people won't care if Dems try and blame Bush, most people don't care anymore as it is. People want to see things get better, not hear how we got here.

The GOP will get the blame anyway? So we're just going to ignore FACTS?

The media will ignore it, yes. They carry the president's water and that's why the GOP is getting a larger share of blame for things than they deserve. The mainstream media has become PRAVDA.

Wonder what his approval rating will be when Obamacare smacks us in the face?? Bet loads who voted for the SOB will be regretting it big time. Too late though.

Of course he won't give a shit. He's not running for office again and if anyone thinks he gives a shit about anyone then they are deluded. All he cares about is his ideology and who will be funding his bs.

Only one problem with your wishful thinking, Black...

By 2014 we'll be seeing the true costs and effects of ObamaCare kicking in and when the American people get a taste of how badly that legislation is going to effect health care costs and services in this country they aren't going to rushing out to vote more progressives into office.

The way ObamaCare was designed to roll out was all about getting Barry reelected. Or did you think parts of that legislation taking effect AFTER the election was simply a coincidence? Democrats that voted for what was supposedly a health care "reform" bill to lower costs are going to have to answer for that vote when costs go up and the quality of care plummets.

You make it sound like 100% of the "American People" support Obama... In fact Obama lost 4 million voters for the Democrat party last election. In fact Republicans made up lost ground on Democrats last election, 2% of lost ground. As I said, just as it did under Bush the tide turns in your second term. People (Democrats) have reached the point of not caring, now these people want results... Next will be a huge slip in support, just like Bush experienced.

I honestly can't believe Obama ran for a second term. Past the fact that he said he wouldn't, now higher taxes, Obamacare, wars, massive deficits and so on will be backfiring during his Presidency, not just being created.

Forum List

Back