Obama approval rating down 7 points in the last week.

I dont care about the polls. Especially since he can do whatever the heck he wants with zero accountability to the people.

Blame is put where the blame is due, and that's on the GOP.

So let me see if I've got this straight...the GOP controlled House passed 3 pieces of legislation that would have stopped sequestration...the Senate passed zero and wouldn't allow the House bills onto the floor for discussion...the President hasn't offered any solutions on ANY economic issue since taking office...but it's the GOP's fault?

There are three branches...the House...the Senate...and the Presidency. Democrats control two branches. Democrats in the Senate and the President refuse to make cuts to spending unless they get MORE tax increases, when they already got tax increases of $43 dollars to every $1 of spending cuts in the deal to avoid the fiscal cliff! Yet here they are back demanding further tax increases as they declare entitlement cuts to be "off the table". But it's the GOP's fault?

You progressives amuse me...you really do...:cuckoo:

I dont care about the polls. Especially since he can do whatever the heck he wants with zero accountability to the people.

Blame is put where the blame is due, and that's on the GOP.

So let me see if I've got this straight...the GOP controlled House passed 3 pieces of legislation that would have stopped sequestration...the Senate passed zero and wouldn't allow the House bills onto the floor for discussion...the President hasn't offered any solutions on ANY economic issue since taking office...but it's the GOP's fault?

In Libworld, yep.

So,

a week ago Obama's approval is at 51%, and a week later it's at 49%,

and somewhere in the Land of the Inbred, that translates into a 7 point drop?

Indeed.

We are tired of Obama trying to sell misery the sequester will cause. People are sick & tired of overpaid government employees crying about budget cuts. I would love to see across the board government pay & benefits cut. Keep the employees but just cut their pay way back.

Forum List

Back