Obama Approval Falling Fast

very well put....and now they want to tax and punish the very companies that all our retirement accounts are vested in.......

dunno... things were pretty good when clinton was in office. i'm not quite certain how returning to the same marginal rate as existed then is suddenly catastrophic.

catastrophic WAS the first leader in history to cut taxes (for the richest) during wartime. and we said for eight years that was stupid. where were all of you fiscal conservatives then?

well then bank loan ratio got changed from 5-1 to 10-1 and the run up ended in about october of 07......

you may recall i don't believe we should be in any foreign wars have any foreign military bases or pass out any foreign aid....but once you go in you have to finish what you start.....

clinton got lucky.....he happend to be president during the second industrial revolution.....to impliment the same tax rates that worked in an accelrating and think they will work in a declining economy ..... well that is what fdr did......i don't recall that worked out to well.....

When the economy is the biggest issue we have a completely unbiased meter....the stock market. It is the FINAL judge on the state of the economy. It is where most all our liquid equity based wealth lives. It is where our personal retirement funds live. If the economy is Obama's defining issue, the DOW, S&P, and NASDAQ will be his judge.

If it's war, victory is the judge.

If it's energy independence then the percentage of our energy imported is the judge.

But right now, the economy is it and the DOW is the metric Obama will have to live with as his judge. If it stay low and doesn't make a significant turn around, THIS YEAR, he is done as a functioning President. His approval ratings will make Bush II look popular. And continuing to apply POLITICAL solutions to an ECONOMIC problem will assure his dismal fate.

598, 000 jobs lost in January. 19,290 jobs per day. BO was sworn in on the 19th so we'll figure 250,770 people lost their jobs AFTER BO was inagurated.

648,000 jobs lost in January.

1,246,000 jobs lost since BO took office.

And we won't even talk about how much the stock market has tanked.

Stellar start, yes indeed.

The Dow has dropped 40% in the last 8 weeks, ever since Obama laid out his “Economic Solutions”. But here is one hoping this President learns quickly on the job(maybe the only left post-Obama).

Brand new Cook poll shows Obama approval having fallen to 57%.

The economic agitation is growing as Obama appears to shrug at the loss of 3 trillion dollars of private wealth since winning the election with his public dismissal of the Wall Street decline.

My oh my...

that's odd.

I just now looked over at the USMG news sidebar, or whatever its called, and a news link was posted that said

"Poll: Obama's rating at all-time high"

Wall Street Journal/NBC poll

LOL NBC go figure

Its a wall street journal/NBC poll.

So your contention is that the Rupert Murdoch-owned conservative wall street journal is conspiring with NBC to skew poll numbers to make obama look good?

Can I take it that you're still secretly in love with george dumbya bush? I think I can.

Forum List

Back