Obama appointed FISA court judge involved in numerous questionable/controversial actions

how many Obama pleebes dreamed up a fake memo and attacked their own FBI with it?

Last edited:
Obama Appointed FISA Court Judges Involved in Numerous Questionable and Controversial Actions

No surprise...I mean after all the Obama regime was the most transparent regime EVER! He said so!

That smelly bad cabbage begins to unfold! Isn't it curious that having found out the FBI lied to them, the FISA court has not been furious and demanding answers?

maybe they're smarter than devin the dummy's dimwits and know they weren't lied to.

or are they just another part of the *deep state*?

:rofl:

Obama Appointed FISA Court Judges Involved in Numerous Questionable and Controversial Actions

No surprise...I mean after all the Obama regime was the most transparent regime EVER! He said so!
(Cue scary music)

Appointment process[edit]
The court's judges[28] are appointed solely by the Chief Justice of the United States without confirmation or oversight by the U.S. Congress.[29] This gives the chief justice the ability to appoint like-minded judges and create a court without diversity.[30][31] "The judges are hand-picked by someone who, through his votes on the Supreme Court, we have come to learn has a particular view on civil liberties and law enforcement", Theodore Ruger, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, said with respect to Chief Justice John Roberts. "The way the FISA is set up, it gives him unchecked authority to put judges on the court who feel the same way he does."[29] And Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas School of Law, added, "Since FISA was enacted in 1978, we've had three chief justices, and they have all been conservative Republicans, so I think one can worry that there is insufficient diversity."[32] Since May 2014, however, four of the five judges appointed by Chief Justice Roberts to the FISA Court were appointed to their prior federal court positions by Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court - Wikipedia

Last edited:

That smelly bad cabbage begins to unfold! Isn't it curious that having found out the FBI lied to them, the FISA court has not been furious and demanding answers?
maybe they're smarter than devin the dummy's dimwits and know they weren't lied to.

Hey, you're pretty fast with words starting with a D----- del, dummy, dimwit----- words that all belong together. Pretty hard to make the case that FISA wasn't lied to when it's already been proven that they WERE.

Goddamn with all the allegations of rigging, spying and Russia Collusion, it is the Democrats, not the Republicans.

Forum List

Back