Obama Announces Plan to Forgive All Student Loans

Can I get a new car while he's at it? I'd like the dream car I posted in the auto thread.. An Aston Martin will do Barack.. thanks.

You can on your own. Write a book like Levin. You'll sell millions of copies to stupid, short minded people.

Or just start a company making solar panels that don't work and as long as you donate to obie you can get half a billion.

Can I get a new car while he's at it? I'd like the dream car I posted in the auto thread.. An Aston Martin will do Barack.. thanks.

You can on your own. Write a book like Levin. You'll sell millions of copies to stupid, short minded people.

Or just start a company making solar panels that don't work and as long as you donate to obie you can get half a billion.

Of course the truth is the Chinese wiped out the market with subsidies.

Why don't you bring up Tesla? I own two S's and a load of their stock. Cha-Ching!

Why are you so down on America?

He can't do that, the student loans of currently practicing attorneys is what gives the Elite leverage upon the American legal system, the fear of defaulting your loans and jacking up your credit has guided attorneys to conformity .......... without this leverage ...... God help us.

Why don't you bring up Tesla? I own two S's and a load of their stock. Cha-Ching!

Oh so it's China's fault. Not so much obies subsidies that produced nothing but the Chinese spent even more to produce nothing is the excuse for our crony president to send half a billion dollars to a failure of an enterprise who's only contribution to the system was donating to the obiecare program.

Telsa is yet to provide anything affordable or efficient enough to be a force in the market. The fact you own two tells me you have more disposable income than intelligence.

I' down on you and obies version of America because it's pretty much not the US in any way shape or form.

Oh so it's China's fault. Not so much obies subsidies that produced nothing but the Chinese spent even more to produce nothing is the excuse for our crony president to send half a billion dollars to a failure of an enterprise who's only contribution to the system was donating to the obiecare program.

So China's subsidizing their companies that bankrupted/severely hurt EVERY solar panel manufacturer in the world proves nothing to you.

Telsa is yet to provide anything affordable or efficient enough to be a force in the market. The fact you own two tells me you have more disposable income than intelligence.

The S was designed to compete with the BMW and Cadillac which it beat.

I' down on you and obies version of America because it's pretty much not the US in any way shape or form.

I can see why since you live in the number two working class poor state in the nation. Has it dawned on you yet that you voted wrong, probably for years.

President Obama announced a plan today to forgive 100 percent of all federal student loans in the country

In a speech in Scranton, PA the president told an assembled crowd that it was unfair to hold college graduates to promises they made as students and outlined his vision for ending all student loan payments by the end of the year.

"Just because someone borrowed a bunch of money doesn't mean they have to pay it back," he explained to a friendly crowd at Scranton University. "This isn't 19th century England. This is America. And in America we've always believed in second chances.

Obama Announces Plan to Forgive All Student Loans - The Daily Currant

Unfucking believeable.

Fuck this cracka ass.

You are :banned: for posting stupid shit.

President Obama announced a plan today to forgive 100 percent of all federal student loans in the country

In a speech in Scranton, PA the president told an assembled crowd that it was unfair to hold college graduates to promises they made as students and outlined his vision for ending all student loan payments by the end of the year.

"Just because someone borrowed a bunch of money doesn't mean they have to pay it back," he explained to a friendly crowd at Scranton University. "This isn't 19th century England. This is America. And in America we've always believed in second chances.

Unfucking believeable.

Fuck this cracka ass.

Well, I guess that rules my daughter out since she's going to college on a full scholarship and doesn't depend on government loans...

The alleged “news” article is obviously satire. The quotes attributable to Obama are laughable. According to the link provided by the OP Obama told the crowd:

"In today's economy a university education is more important than ever. Where would successful people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt or Mark Zuckerberg be without their college diplomas? These days skipping college just isn't an option, but neither is continuing to pay for increasingly expensive tuition.

"We need colleges to teach our young people useful skills like sociology, gender studies and postmodern Moldovan literary analysis. But the most important thing we need to teach them is responsibility. And what better way to teach responsibility than to hold these banks accountable for the terrible loans they've made."

(For the record none of the people cited in the article as having college diplomas actually has one, although Brad Pitt was just a few credits short.)

The link provided by OP is The Daily Currant. This site is not a legitimate news source. Like The Onion, it deals with satire and humor. According to Wikipedia:

“The Daily Currant is an American satirical news blog that focuses on politics, technology, and entertainment. A number of its satirical stories have been taken for true news reports by press and members of the public."

The Daily Currant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It does appear that ROO jumped the gun a bit.

Here is an article on Obama's proposals. Read the list and add one more paragraph to each item, the opposite outcome. As we know the outcome is always the exact opposite of a liberal's stated intent.

Unfucking believeable.

Fuck this cracka ass.

Well, I guess that rules my daughter out since she's going to college on a full scholarship and doesn't depend on government loans...

Good she gets it but in reality someone else is paying for her education. That someone is probably a middle class person whose child just might not have made the grades. Wouldn't it be better if everyone paid their own way?

This is insane, but not anywhere nearly as in sane as the federal government being in the loan business, in the first place. The federal government has no more business giving loans - taxpayers' money - to people with non-existent credit ratings, unproven credit risks, scant hope for full repayment, than it is in the business of giving free lunches and free baby-sitting services that should be the responsibility of parents who care.

Insane, though, this may be, do it, just this once - after all you did it for the producers of domestic junk, known as cars and solar panels - and then get out out of the student loan business for good.

Unfucking believeable.

Fuck this cracka ass.

That is bullshit. My oldest in college we paid out of pocket for his semester, Did not take out any loans because we prepared and saved for their college .. will he get his money back that he paid in to the school??? I doubt it

Thats it morons...attack the Messenger.

I just posted what Prez Nigga said...and he said it as a Welfare trained monkey would say it.

You should really just stfu.

Stop being so nasty just because you didn't bother checking the site.

In my life I've yet to meet anyone who can make me "shut the fuck up"....jus sayin piglet ;)

Didn't imply that I would ... just that you should.

Derp. :)

Unfucking believeable.

Fuck this cracka ass.

That is bullshit. My oldest in college we paid out of pocket for his semester, Did not take out any loans because we prepared and saved for their college .. will he get his money back that he paid in to the school??? I doubt it

Nobody will be getting anything back. I'm fully convinced everyone here reads the subject line and reacts from that. Fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back