‘Obama and the Threat To Israel’

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
She's seems to be just a tad more informed than "The Cell Phone Lady" :eusa_silenced:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvMGLdc908&feature=player_embedded]Absolutely Uncertain - YouTube[/ame]

A roughly 20-minute YouTube video analyzing President Obama’s relationship with Israel, narrated by a 23-year-old former Obama supporter, has gone viral.

Adding that many of her fellow students also had “confidence” in President Obama, Irina explains that the more she learns about politics and the Middle East, the more she doubts President Obama‘s ready commitments to Israel’s security.

“It didn’t seem like the president did a good job handling the revolutions of the Arab Spring,” Irina says at one point in the film. “Instead of becoming more open and democratic, it feels like the Middle East is becoming even more extreme than before– a real danger to Israel.”

“Today, the world is changing before our eyes– but it is not the change I hoped president Obama would bring,” Irina says in conclusion, adding that America’s relationship with Israel will start again in 2012 with a new president.

Last edited:
  • Banned

You're slipping,

It's And? :cool:

Now I'm done with you once again. I only took a look at two of your posts to see if you started making any sense America hater.

Ready to denounce the death of the Ambassador or are you still cheering it a week and a half later?

I don't know why anyone engages you here...but I gave you two more chances...back on ignore.

Let me save you the trouble:

And?:cool:

Muslim moron.

Baretta. YOU to can join the Israeli Army. Join up. YOU evidentally don't think the Israeli Army can defend themselves without your help. Have at it.

The Israeli army does not need our "help" in defeating their enemies. They just want our money and weapons.

The Jews need to quit trying to back the USA into a corner concerning attacking Iran. They want to attack Iran, have at it.

We don't have the money to fund another war. Remember the deficit?

You're slipping,

It's And? :cool:

Now I'm done with you once again. I only took a look at two of your posts to see if you started making any sense America hater.

Ready to denounce the death of the Ambassador or are you still cheering it a week and a half later?

I don't know why anyone engages you here...but I gave you two more chances...back on ignore.

Let me save you the trouble:

And?:cool:

Muslim moron.
Nice melt down!! :thup:

Forum List

Back