Obama and the Muslim Nation tour.

Aggie thinks that sex begins at puberty.

It is the old Garden of Eden myth.

What he does not understand is that all sex ends with explusion and consequence, and only time, wisdom and age can prepare one for the cost of the apple bite.

Then how come God gave us hormones long before we were mature enough to handle the consequences? He sure screwed up a lot of stuff, imo.

Well this can be readily solved...

Agnapostate, are you stating, as a fact, that you never implied, nor did you seek to encourage an inference that children should be allowed to engage in coitus at their own discretion, with whomever fell into their favor?

Answer that with a definitive yes or no and we'll examine the record of your posts... if what you declare to be factual is true, then you'll have a public vindication; if what you say is false; then you will be certified as a lying child fucker of the first order; an advocate of the normalization of sexual abnormality; a sexual deviant and a danger to children and whatever culture in which you are found at any given moment.

So what it is sis... Yay or nay?

The whole exercise shouldn't take long...

(Aggrevated-Prostate will now be struck with a severe reticence... a distinct lack of interests in this discussion... for what should be obvious reasons.)

This is a dumb post.

He clearly indicates that he debates the rationality of the standard definition of minority. In that context, your question doesn't make any sense, as you and he are obviously using different definitions of "childhood."

I am guessing based on the silly and childish (by either definition I would think) insistence on a "yay or nay" answer that you realize how silly your question is. If you hadn't realized it before (and that would make you pretty dim), you should now.

Ahh... yet another of those who have the AUDACITY TO HOPE... coming to advocate for the liberalizations of the standards which prohibit Adult/Child sex...

Ya see, there are more than one definition of a child... There's the tot, the toddler, the whelp... the crumb cruncher, the motorcycle engine... all the way up to the adult child...

Everyone is familiar with the adult child, RIGHT?

These are the children who otherwise possess the intellectual means of an adult; the experience which bears their adult perspective... and it's not fair to mischaracterize the position of the left. who OBVIOUSLY are only advocating that ADULT CHILDREN be considered suitable for coitus...

Everyone up to speed on that?

Ya see it's NOT enlightened to reject "SCIENCE" which would otherwise establish that CHILDREN are perfectly acceptable sexual partners... because SCIENCE is an incontestable authority... and 'everyone knows THAT...'

ROFL... :anj_stfu::anj_stfu: freakin' pervs...

Oddly enough, the subject seems to pique your interest immensely. The [lady] doth protest too much, me thinks.

How shocking to find this thread completely off-topic by a tete-a-tete with somebody in an old thread that the rest of us weren't aware of.

Back on topic --

Here's my take on the speech -- and I have seen only the parts of Obama's speech that the media have provided. More selected news. But overall I think it was a grand speech and many points needed to be said for the world to hear. If Obama is speaking from his core beliefs, and I have to assume he is although others probably wrote the speech with his input, the man is very naïve to think he can talk all Muslims into liking us, or getting Palestine and Israel to get along. The bad guys will continue to do what they want while laughing at Obama for apologizing for the U.S.

Listening to the parts of the speech, I was reminded of the League of Nations, the United Nations, and Neville Chamberlain. In the present the media and many in the world will praise Obama for his words but history will show him to be a fool. He needs a crash course in Human Nature 101. Shakespeare said it best . . . "Diseased nature oftentimes breaks forth in strange eruptions . . . "

"Selected news"??? Good grief, his speech was carried online, streamed live on every single news channel, C-Span, on Twitter, and the video AND transcripts could be found EVERYWHERE within minutes thereafter!!

LOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!

But just in case you're unable to do that on your own, here's a transcript.

Barack Obama calls for 'new beginning' with Muslims - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

Here we go, from the Muslim world itself.

Don't lecture us: Arabs tell Obama - Yahoo! News

So are you American Jews ready for when Obama cuts Israel off or threatens to? You all voted for him after all and people like Jillian are faithful Obambots, reading the daily talking points and mindlessly following them.

why are you rightwingers so obssessed over who jews vote for?

And why, as a good christian, do you feel compelled to lie so much?:eusa_liar:

You know that there is zero chance Obama will cut off aid to israel. Not a chance in hell he will do that.

I would bet you one thousand dollars he won't, and you either wouldn't take the bet, or you would stiff me when you lost. Because you know I'm right, and you know that your lying.

ROFLMNAO... He's in the process of doing that RIGHT NOW...

But hey... You've taken the position that such is not the case and when such comes to pass I've book marked this post so we can return to you emphatic assurance...

Now how should we hold you accountable for this?

Any suggestions?

Prove it, genius.

Forum List

Back