Obama and the Muslim Nation tour.

RGS, I was stationed at an Air Base here in the US when the Iranians took the hostages at the embassy. We were hosting some Iranian and Saudi pilots on base and training their fighter pilots and their Aircraft Maintenance personnel. When we heard about the hostage taking the Iranians and a bunch of Saudi's began rioting and yelling "death to America" and tearing hell out of our facilities. The Air Base was locked down and all American GI's were restricted to quarters while these Iranian and Saudi guys rampaged freely on our Base. What's coming down the pike isn't going to be pretty but nobody wants to think about it much less work to prevent it. You and I and who knows how many others out there in the world have tried to warn people. Nobody wants to hear it. Nobody wants to admit that it's coming. Well, at least they can't say they weren't warned can they? People have short memories and everyone has an agenda nowadays. If we don't go along or fit into that agenda we're dismissed as some type of phobic or radical. I think it's pretty ironic that my own country locked myself and other GI's up while foreign nationalists tore up an American air base. That's the kind of tip toe politicians we are stuck with my man. And neither you nor I or the grave yards full of veterans throughout the world are going to change it. But hey, look on the bright side of it; I guess you and I and quite a few others out there won't be caught flat footed now when it happens will we? Best regards to you.

Here we go, from the Muslim world itself.

Don't lecture us: Arabs tell Obama - Yahoo! News

So are you American Jews ready for when Obama cuts Israel off or threatens to? You all voted for him after all and people like Jillian are faithful Obambots, reading the daily talking points and mindlessly following them.

Flaw, I'm Jewish and I didn't vote for him. Also, I don't care about Israel ... :eusa_eh:

Ironically, RGS ends up indicating that he maintains the same stereotypes about Jewish people as resident anti-Semite Slowbum, in that he assumes that an ethnic group will be homogenous in possessing a shared ideology merely because of their genes.

Ironically, RGS ends up indicating that he maintains the same stereotypes about Jewish people as resident anti-Semite Slowbum, in that he assumes that an ethnic group will be homogenous in possessing a shared ideology merely because of their genes.

I believe that after 60 years they have proven they can and do get along JUST fine. Ohh and retard? They have Arabs that are Citizens too, with all the same rights and protections. In fact last time I counted there were at least 12 Arabs in the Knesset One of whom was the second highest member of his Political group which was NOT an Arab group.

You on the other hand have , in the past, indicated screwing children was a preference of yours and argued and continue to argue that CHILDREN should be free to fuck at, what was it? 12? With anyone they wanted to.

The Jews of Israel also include people from just about everywhere in the world, including black men from Africa.

I believe that after 60 years they have proven they can and do get along JUST fine. Ohh and retard? They have Arabs that are Citizens too, with all the same rights and protections. In fact last time I counted there were at least 12 Arabs in the Knesset One of whom was the second highest member of his Political group which was NOT an Arab group.

Um...so? I notice this is somehow conveniently ignored in the case of Iranian Jews...:eusa_whistle:

The more important reality is the ongoing bigotry toward Palestinians in Israel by Israeli Jews that is not paralleled by Palestinian bigotry toward Jews, though that is certainly also a reality.

You on the other hand have , in the past, indicated screwing children was a preference of yours

Immediately provide documentation of this allegation. You of course won't be able to, since it's a lie. But you deserve to be called out when you spew bullshit like this.

and argued and continue to argue that CHILDREN should be free to fuck at, what was it? 12? With anyone they wanted to.

I never supported any specific set age. I said that 18 was an arbitrary age of majority, that our conceptions of childhood and adolescence were recent social constructs, and that an individual should be permitted to obtain adult rights and responsibilities at whatever age they proved that they were capable of handling them in an informed and rational manner. In that respect, what I say doesn't substantially differ from what Newt Gingrich says. :cuckoo:

Um...so? I notice this is somehow conveniently ignored in the case of Iranian Jews...:eusa_whistle:

The more important reality is the ongoing bigotry toward Palestinians in Israel by Israeli Jews that is not paralleled by Palestinian bigotry toward Jews, though that is certainly also a reality.

You on the other hand have , in the past, indicated screwing children was a preference of yours

Immediately provide documentation of this allegation. You of course won't be able to, since it's a lie. But you deserve to be called out when you spew bullshit like this.

and argued and continue to argue that CHILDREN should be free to fuck at, what was it? 12? With anyone they wanted to.

I never supported any specific set age. I said that 18 was an arbitrary age of majority, that our conceptions of childhood and adolescence were recent social constructs, and that an individual should be permitted to obtain adult rights and responsibilities at whatever age they proved that they were capable of handling them in an informed and rational manner. In that respect, what I say doesn't substantially differ from what Newt Gingrich says. :cuckoo:

I have no intention of going through your slimy messages on this board. I was here and read what you had to say. As have anyone else that was around when you made the argument. Your little " WAH" he caught me routine doesn't wash with me.

By the way, how old are you today? 18? Or was that 50?

I have no intention of going through your slimy messages on this board. I was here and read what you had to say. As have anyone else that was around when you made the argument. Your little " WAH" he caught me routine doesn't wash with me.

An ass-backwards redneck clown like you doesn't know anything. Maybe you should provide a little evidence before opening your mouth and babbling, idiot. :lol:

he wants Muslims to help him fight polio,, they can't do that without a Jewish man.. so will they???

Another America sucks and I apologize whirlwind tour.

He declared the Muslin nation a "Nation of Tolerance" I went rolling right off the couch! onto the floor and bumped my little head! cried out in agony, peed in my pants,, and popped open a bottle of beer and it's 5 oclock in the morning.:eusa_whistle::lol::lol:

RGS, I was stationed at an Air Base here in the US when the Iranians took the hostages at the embassy. We were hosting some Iranian and Saudi pilots on base and training their fighter pilots and their Aircraft Maintenance personnel. When we heard about the hostage taking the Iranians and a bunch of Saudi's began rioting and yelling "death to America" and tearing hell out of our facilities. The Air Base was locked down and all American GI's were restricted to quarters while these Iranian and Saudi guys rampaged freely on our Base. What's coming down the pike isn't going to be pretty but nobody wants to think about it much less work to prevent it. You and I and who knows how many others out there in the world have tried to warn people. Nobody wants to hear it. Nobody wants to admit that it's coming. Well, at least they can't say they weren't warned can they? People have short memories and everyone has an agenda nowadays. If we don't go along or fit into that agenda we're dismissed as some type of phobic or radical. I think it's pretty ironic that my own country locked myself and other GI's up while foreign nationalists tore up an American air base. That's the kind of tip toe politicians we are stuck with my man. And neither you nor I or the grave yards full of veterans throughout the world are going to change it. But hey, look on the bright side of it; I guess you and I and quite a few others out there won't be caught flat footed now when it happens will we? Best regards to you.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: You got that right! Exactly Right.

An ass-backwards redneck clown like you doesn't know anything. Maybe you should provide a little evidence before opening your mouth and babbling, idiot. :lol:

Well this can be readily solved...

Agnapostate, are you stating, as a fact, that you never implied, nor did you seek to encourage an inference that children should be allowed to engage in coitus at their own discretion, with whomever fell into their favor?

Answer that with a definitive yes or no and we'll examine the record of your posts... if what you declare to be factual is true, then you'll have a public vindication; if what you say is false; then you will be certified as a lying child fucker of the first order; an advocate of the normalization of sexual abnormality; a sexual deviant and a danger to children and whatever culture in which you are found at any given moment.

So what it is sis... Yay or nay?

The whole exercise shouldn't take long...

(Aggrevated-Prostate will now be struck with a severe reticence... a distinct lack of interests in this discussion... for what should be obvious reasons.)

Well this can be readily solved...

Agnapostate, are you stating, as a fact, that you never implied, nor did you seek to encourage an inference that children should be allowed to engage in coitus at their own discretion, with whomever fell into their favor?

Answer that with a definitive yes or no and we'll examine the record of your posts... if what you declare to be factual is true, then you'll have a public vindication; if what you say is false; then you will be certified as a lying child fucker of the first order; an advocate of the normalization of sexual abnormality; a sexual deviant and a danger to children and whatever culture in which you are found at any given moment.

So what it is sis... Yay or nay?

The whole exercise shouldn't take long...

(Aggrevated-Prostate will now be struck with a severe reticence... a distinct lack of interests in this discussion... for what should be obvious reasons.)

This is a dumb post.

He clearly indicates that he debates the rationality of the standard definition of minority. In that context, your question doesn't make any sense, as you and he are obviously using different definitions of "childhood."

I am guessing based on the silly and childish (by either definition I would think) insistence on a "yay or nay" answer that you realize how silly your question is. If you hadn't realized it before (and that would make you pretty dim), you should now.

Forum List

Back