Obama and Seth Meyers...very funny stuff

This was funny stuff. My buddy says they are killing the Donald, but I disagree, he is eating all this up.

The beauty of it is, the Donald is hurting the republican party by making the independents run away from the republicans.

This is proof that liberals really don't have a sense of humor...... at least an adult sense of humor. I watched the whole lousy show and never cracked a smile. It only seems fitting that the sophomoric attempts at humor would be found funny by you guys....... Why didn't they hire an actual comedian........ Seth Myers, are you kidding? He was the biggest joke of the night besides the idiot President and his sleeveless .........again!......wife. I'm curious, how many white women gave up their hair for Michelle's fright wig? The guy they should have gotten, the guy that actually knows what a joke really is, would have been Dennis Miller. Of course most of THAT room wouldn't have understood anything he would have said.

Obama gave Trump a HAM sammich. ahahah, handed him his ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner[/ame]

Check out the video of Obama and Seth Meyers at the White House Correspondent's dinner, very, very funny....

2011 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner | C-SPAN

Wasn't it the big argument that the short form colb was the only document obama had and wasn't it also reported that he could not get the long form COLB?

Hello is anyone out there?

Wasn't it the big argument that the short form colb was the only document obama had and wasn't it also reported that he could not get the long form COLB?

This is proof that liberals really don't have a sense of humor...... at least an adult sense of humor. I watched the whole lousy show and never cracked a smile. It only seems fitting that the sophomoric attempts at humor would be found funny by you guys....... Why didn't they hire an actual comedian........ Seth Myers, are you kidding? He was the biggest joke of the night besides the idiot President and his sleeveless .........again!......wife. I'm curious, how many white women gave up their hair for Michelle's fright wig? The guy they should have gotten, the guy that actually knows what a joke really is, would have been Dennis Miller. Of course most of THAT room wouldn't have understood anything he would have said.

Dennis Miller is funny?

It was pretty funny stuff people. Its supposed to funny. It usually is every year. People gotta learn to laugh at themselves at least one night a year.

This is awesome. Now Trump is out of the way Ron Paul can debate Obama on the BushBama failed Policies that most of America and the world hates!

Yup laugh it up while most Americans suffer. Massive Debt,Massive Spending,Massive Unemployment,Record Poverty,Skyrocketing Gas Prices,Skyrocketing Food Prices,Stupid Wars,and an overall sense of National Malaise...Yup sure is hilarious. Fuckin imbeciles.

That was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen.

I think The Donald has a major image problem. HE HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR. The GOP better nominee him, cause if they don't he will run on his own.

NO SENSE OF HUMOR+NO HUMILITY = LOSER

Check out the video of Obama and Seth Meyers at the White House Correspondent's dinner, very, very funny....

2011 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner | C-SPAN

Hello is anyone out there?

Can you and The Donald please go away. Obama had to ask for a waiver.

Obama releases detailed birth certificate - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Story: Text of Obama's remarks on his birth certificate
The short form certificate Obama's campaign released in 2008 is a legally recognized document, the one Hawaii residents receive when they request proof of their birth. Anyone who wants a copy of the more detailed, long form document must submit a waiver request, and have that request approved by Hawaii's health department.

.Obama submitted his waiver request last week, asking for two certified copies. His personal counsel, Judith Corley, also submitted a letter on Obama's behalf, saying the president was asking for a waiver so he could make the certificate publicly available and relieve the burden on the health department by the numerous requests it receives for records of his birth.

What's the matter with Trump?

He better get used to being laughed at

Forum List

Back